Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][MRP] MONEY REBEL PLATFORM links fiat & crypto in one REBELlious app - page 16. (Read 10276 times)

Activity: 138
Merit: 10
MoneyRebel in the largest finance newspaper/news portal in Slovenia.

https://pro.finance.si/MF/8861127/Pozor-revolucija-pri-upravljanju-vasega-denarja-Prihaja-Money-Rebel

This a great news! I hope we can have this one in Asian countries since this is very interesting project, and I myself wanted to have this one, since this is very useful.

Oh, what a wonderful picures Smiley
Hello, sorry but when I read the whitepaper, it only talks about European countries, will it be also available in some parts of the world? I am from an Asian country and I found it useful to use the app in the future. One more thing, the app is open 24/7 and there are  these "real experts" that will guide us in our finances, will they also be available 24/7?

Main target is EU. Wehem we reach some kind of customer basa mybe we can expand to other countries. As you speak of financial advisers - since they must be certified with us, I dont think it wll happen soon with asian market. So like uber is not present in every city, we wont be either. But some parts of alication coul be accesable faster eg. crypto arbitrage.
Is there any minimum for investment to become token holder and get benefit from MoneyRebel in the future. I understand that you must have special convenience for big investors, you raise the big amount in preICO for very short time so do you have token holder structure related to the size of investment?
I guess the biggest number of small investors here is, and can help in deciding.

There is no minimu to invest, but there is maximum. You can invest maximum 300.000 eur on the time of transaction lookig at bitstamp price.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
MoneyRebel in the largest finance newspaper/news portal in Slovenia.

https://pro.finance.si/MF/8861127/Pozor-revolucija-pri-upravljanju-vasega-denarja-Prihaja-Money-Rebel

This a great news! I hope we can have this one in Asian countries since this is very interesting project, and I myself wanted to have this one, since this is very useful.
Activity: 1472
Merit: 505
We are cryptocurrency
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
Hello, sorry but when I read the whitepaper, it only talks about European countries, will it be also available in some parts of the world? I am from an Asian country and I found it useful to use the app in the future. One more thing, the app is open 24/7 and there are  these "real experts" that will guide us in our finances, will they also be available 24/7?
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098
Is there any minimum for investment to become token holder and get benefit from MoneyRebel in the future. I understand that you must have special convenience for big investors, you raise the big amount in preICO for very short time so do you have token holder structure related to the size of investment?
I guess the biggest number of small investors here is, and can help in deciding.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
We're proudly announcing that couple of hours ago we've surpassed 1 million EUR in contributions!

congratulations moneyrebel. that is a good amount. but how much you are aiming for your presale?
and can you help me like giving me the link for your bounty campaign please.
Activity: 952
Merit: 104
Activity: 812
Merit: 260
We're proudly announcing that couple of hours ago we've surpassed 1 million EUR in contributions!

Wow! Congratulations! I knew that money rebel will succeed. I'm hoping that it's success will continue and more of the investors will show their interest to it because money rebel offers a good platform for financial services and the people in its team are experts.
with agreat campaign managers and Good teams.this achievements is just a start of more successful campaigns to come.
Nice job guys, It's good to hear that this campaign are earned good achievement for this week, I hope that it will continue. I'm glad being part of this projects as participant. I think guys we need to push more this campaign, I know that if we can do it we will become successful in the following weeks or month. Just continue spreading the good things happen now in money rebel platform.
It is due to teamwork and of course the people behind this team and our dear manager yahoo. Because they are really trusted one and I am also glad that I have been part of this. Good job guys for the team work. Cheers to success!
Activity: 420
Merit: 282

Wow! Congratulations! I knew that money rebel will succeed. I'm hoping that it's success will continue and more of the investors will show their interest to it because money rebel offers a good platform for financial services and the people in its team are experts.
with agreat campaign managers and Good teams.this achievements is just a start of more successful campaigns to come.
Nice job guys, It's good to hear that this campaign are earned good achievement for this week, I hope that it will continue. I'm glad being part of this projects as participant. I think guys we need to push more this campaign, I know that if we can do it we will become successful in the following weeks or month. Just continue spreading the good things happen now in money rebel platform.
As I stated on Twitter as well, I really don't care about any project any more, I learned to be a smart investor, I look for the most promising ICO with a legit team and invest a big amount. When an exchange lists the token I will have my open window of time to sell double the ICO price. I really can't thank Yahoo62278 enough, he is a manager of the best ICO's.
We should always be wise to see what is the right project to invest with, and I am 100% with this one. Let us not be blind to those shitcoins, we need to assure our investments and this is a perfect ICO since we do have the perfect dev for this.

It is always good to be wise, and also do due diligence by yourself.
Activity: 952
Merit: 104

Wow, this is amazing, guys. Congrats.
The preico is a huge success and I bet more to come, waiting for the ICO. They have a very solid team, and also a great parnertships.
I believe this thread needs more attention than the airdrops one. Since so many scammed project lately.
I hope ppl will notice that. And I am excited for this project.

this truly great project from the dev's and congrats team member for the success

exciting new project under the money rebel  the investor allocate a big found for this project

Activity: 325
Merit: 100
As I stated on Twitter as well, I really don't care about any project any more, I learned to be a smart investor, I look for the most promising ICO with a legit team and invest a big amount. When an exchange lists the token I will have my open window of time to sell double the ICO price. I really can't thank Yahoo62278 enough, he is a manager of the best ICO's.
We should always be wise to see what is the right project to invest with, and I am 100% with this one. Let us not be blind to those shitcoins, we need to assure our investments and this is a perfect ICO since we do have the perfect dev for this.

Ok i get the issue with dividend but i hope you plan to add some more benefits to token holders just buying back isn't sufficient and it will also take more time instead token holders should be allowed to use some of your services or any extra benefit than just a buy back program.

So obviousely you have some benefits in your mind. What do you expect as tiken holder to get?
Activity: 826
Merit: 1004
You did mention in your whitepaper that currently few investors have tried your program and your first client made like 11% profit my question is when your full app get's released will it be regulated or will you provide any sort of securities because money will be used.
Plus you claim to help us manage our funds what are your fees and as a token holder what benefits will we actually get. Lastly why do you require 40% of the total supply you are already raising funds i feel it should be reduced to 20% rather than 40%.

You are reffering to our crypto arbitage. Since arbitrage is just exchangin currencies, there is no need for regulation if we do it in name of our company. And then with profits we will buy back tokens.

Manage means many things, if you are reffering to portfolio management, there will be fees depends of the package selected. As a token holder you get free acount, free transactions, depends on goal reached, free mobile bank, buybacks from 25% of company profits so gain in value. And yes we know this is not pump and dump project.

"Lastly why do you require 40% of the total supply you are already raising funds i feel it should be reduced to 20% rather than 40%." Sorry I don't understand this question, what 40% are you reffering to?
Only buyback is what we get for investing no divident nothing. Seriously i mean you are expecting us to help you raise funds and as a token holder all we get it a uncertain buy back program and you over there earning profits from our funds.
About 40% i was referring to token supply in your whitepaper you are also retaining 40% of the supply why is so much required when you are getting the required funds.

The buybacks method is used instead of dividends as dividends are taxed. If we find or you perhaps know a way that allows law and tax compliance and cost efficiency we will definitely consider it! The profits in early months  are used to maintain the value of the token - so this is good for investors.  The 40% tokens is reserved for internal operations like paying the advisors, execution team, listing on exchanges, liquidity pool, team members, reserves etc.. the % is more or less standard across ICO's. It's all written in the white paper.  So our aim is to provide the best for the investors first Smiley Also as we launch products - you can be sure investors will be able to use the profits/investor perks to get services for free etc.. this is something we expect to talk with community as we launch products. We're all involved in this project together.
Ok i get the issue with dividend but i hope you plan to add some more benefits to token holders just buying back isn't sufficient and it will also take more time instead token holders should be allowed to use some of your services or any extra benefit than just a buy back program.
Activity: 602
Merit: 253

Wow, this is amazing, guys. Congrats.
The preico is a huge success and I bet more to come, waiting for the ICO. They have a very solid team, and also a great parnertships.
I believe this thread needs more attention than the airdrops one. Since so many scammed project lately.
I hope ppl will notice that. And I am excited for this project.
Activity: 924
Merit: 506
When will you release the plastic cards? If yes when?

Plastic cards will be released with MR Mobile Bank.
What licenses will you get for the performances of operations with Fiat Money? 

There are two ways with operating fiat. In platform stage this would be done trough PSD2 - so no license would be needed. End user just connects to bank api and he can manage transactins from money rebel.

Second way is trough our MR Mobile Bank - here we will go for full banking license.
Pages:
Jump to: