Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][MRP] MONEY REBEL PLATFORM links fiat & crypto in one REBELlious app - page 14. (Read 10276 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 105

Wow this is a good exposure for money rebel platform. This project is really one of the best and promising on these days. I can't read the article since it's written locally, can someone here translate it so that I can read that interesting article on the mos popular TV station in Slovenia?

The team behind this project really put a great effort to expand their way of advertising and exposing their ICO. I also believe that the more people will be curious about your platform when they see and read this article. Even though I didn't understand a single word but I know the content will attract more people to learn about this project. Keep it up.
Activity: 952
Merit: 104
We're proudly announcing that couple of hours ago we've surpassed 1 million EUR in contributions!

congratulations moneyrebel. that is a good amount. but how much you are aiming for your presale?
and can you help me like giving me the link for your bounty campaign please.
This campaign income are looking good, this is only the start of increasing fund of money rebel. Good job manager I hope that this campaign will become more successful. I'm looking for the another updates of money rebel income, I was sure that this coming week more investors are encouraging to join and invest a lot.

yes sir this project are very exciting project and this is another good project  from the great reputable manager sir yahoo so no doubt to become successful of money rebel apps.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
We're proudly announcing that couple of hours ago we've surpassed 1 million EUR in contributions!

congratulations moneyrebel. that is a good amount. but how much you are aiming for your presale?
and can you help me like giving me the link for your bounty campaign please.
This campaign income are looking good, this is only the start of increasing fund of money rebel. Good job manager I hope that this campaign will become more successful. I'm looking for the another updates of money rebel income, I was sure that this coming week more investors are encouraging to join and invest a lot.
Where can I check how many MRP will I receive?

don't worry the ICO start nearly just patience
Activity: 138
Merit: 10

When ICO starts you will get your dashboard.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
hi dev, do you have bounty campaing? If you have, please give me link to the campaign, because search in bitcointalk no results(  Thanks!

HI, will give you link as soon as it starts
This is a good start to read:

Fiat adviser in crypto world? Money Rebel!

https://medium.com/@moneyrebel/fiat-adviser-in-crypto-world-money-rebel-4b4b6de35e48

thanks for sharing again this information for the money rebel and for the people getting another knowledge about the this project.
Activity: 658
Merit: 112
Minter
hi dev, do you have bounty campaing? If you have, please give me link to the campaign, because search in bitcointalk no results(  Thanks!
Activity: 1064
Merit: 529
This is a good start to read:

Fiat adviser in crypto world? Money Rebel!

https://medium.com/@moneyrebel/fiat-adviser-in-crypto-world-money-rebel-4b4b6de35e48
Indeed that is a good article. I skimmed through it and it seems to provide a detailed explanation of what Money Rebel's objective is, some one looking to know about Money Rebel should should read this article.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
Looking at the pre ICO results it seems that this project is very promising... Wink
Activity: 546
Merit: 255

Wow this is a good exposure for money rebel platform. This project is really one of the best and promising on these days. I can't read the article since it's written locally, can someone here translate it so that I can read that interesting article on the mos popular TV station in Slovenia?
I didn't know it is a TV show, if not by reading this info in this thread. If only they can promote this platform and the concept of cryptocurrencies too. I hope there are more TV shows like this in every countries, so people became more aware
BTW. This is a really great project, I hope not soon enough the application will reach out countries in Asia.
I love the concept of advisors available 24/7. Much like a real-life banks. Only the we hold our money.
Does it comes with a private key too?

Yes , first they are targeting EU and then they Will try to establish themselves in Asia . And idk exactly but you should be provided with a private key for securing your funds
I do not wait to witness the success of this project, and luckily that i am part of this project even only in signature campaign i think it would be a big help to promote the project. And after i received my salary in my regular job i start to invest in this project because i feel the success of this project.

i agree with you mate this very exciting project.
Activity: 210
Merit: 117
I do not wait to witness the success of this project, and luckily that i am part of this project even only in signature campaign i think it would be a big help to promote the project. And after i received my salary in my regular job i start to invest in this project because i feel the success of this project.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 214
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Devs, What is your difference than your competition? Why are you a better choice?
I would like to hear from you in few words. Also, who is your direct competition?
every single details are written above,i think its for you to determine which is which .
Core Team
  • Mitja Vezovišek, CEO, Co-founder
  • Ana Vezovišek, Banking Expert, Co-founder
  • Urban Cjuha, CIO, Co-founder
  • Nataša Kozlevčar, Sales Manager, Co-founder
  • Miha Pulko, CTO, Co-Founder

Executive Team
  • Matjaž Mausser, Business Strategy Expert, Business Developer
  • Dženan Muftić, Digital Business Consultant
  • Jaka Kladnik, Digital Marketing Expert
  • Simon Ručigaj, Communications Content Expert
  • +6 PR, Design, Development …

Advisers
  • Danijela Vukosavljević, Ph.d., Faculty of Business Economy and Entrepreneurship, Vienna
  • Julien Coustaury, Investor, Founding Partner at Fil Rouge Capital
  • Edin Poprženović, CEO, ABC Software Development, Entrepreneur & Investor
  • Luka Pušič, Expert in Security, Cryptocurrencies & FinTech
  • Sebastjan Štucl, Business Blockchain Adviser
  • Boris Kozlevčar, Legal Expert, Founder & CEO JK Group
    Jure Pirc, President of Bitcoin organization Slovenia

Development Team
A scalable 20+ developers team with years of experience in banking software industry
this is something cool , I hear from my friend your teammates are very professional and they are successful people , I'm waiting for the launch of this app for me to wear, cool sir

the proof money rebel have good reputation i am also exciting for the availability of this apps platform.
Activity: 658
Merit: 254
For campaign management, please pm me.

I didn't know it is a TV show, if not by reading this info in this thread. If only they can promote this platform and the concept of cryptocurrencies too. I hope there are more TV shows like this in every countries, so people became more aware
BTW. This is a really great project, I hope not soon enough the application will reach out countries in Asia.
I love the concept of advisors available 24/7. Much like a real-life banks. Only the we hold our money.
Does it comes with a private key too?

Got no reply from the team i wanted to know buyback program will only be applicable once you start making profits, that would mean we will get our moneyback but what's the use of investing then , why not allow us token holders to get some services or anything additional for helping you start your project successfully. Plus congrats for reaching your milestone i hope you consider my opinion.

Hmm, I think I asked you a question and I didn't get an answer.

By making buybacks you gain in value of token. All free banking, kriptel.de arbitrage and other free services will be avaliable only to ICO supporters. Blog on this matter will be ready shortly. I will make update here as it comes out.
Pages:
Jump to: