Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][MRP] MONEY REBEL PLATFORM links fiat & crypto in one REBELlious app - page 18. (Read 10276 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 265
We're proudly announcing that couple of hours ago we've surpassed 1 million EUR in contributions!

happy to see that great project like this are being supported by lots of investors with their hard earned money. personally i put some small amount of my coins to support this project cause I believe this project is going to the moon
Activity: 826
Merit: 1004
You did mention in your whitepaper that currently few investors have tried your program and your first client made like 11% profit my question is when your full app get's released will it be regulated or will you provide any sort of securities because money will be used.
Plus you claim to help us manage our funds what are your fees and as a token holder what benefits will we actually get. Lastly why do you require 40% of the total supply you are already raising funds i feel it should be reduced to 20% rather than 40%.

You are reffering to our crypto arbitage. Since arbitrage is just exchangin currencies, there is no need for regulation if we do it in name of our company. And then with profits we will buy back tokens.

Manage means many things, if you are reffering to portfolio management, there will be fees depends of the package selected. As a token holder you get free acount, free transactions, depends on goal reached, free mobile bank, buybacks from 25% of company profits so gain in value. And yes we know this is not pump and dump project.

"Lastly why do you require 40% of the total supply you are already raising funds i feel it should be reduced to 20% rather than 40%." Sorry I don't understand this question, what 40% are you reffering to?
Only buyback is what we get for investing no divident nothing. Seriously i mean you are expecting us to help you raise funds and as a token holder all we get it a uncertain buy back program and you over there earning profits from our funds.
About 40% i was referring to token supply in your whitepaper you are also retaining 40% of the supply why is so much required when you are getting the required funds.
Activity: 821
Merit: 501
We're proudly announcing that couple of hours ago we've surpassed 1 million EUR in contributions!

1 Million Euro nice call at pre ICO level. really good news MONEY REBEL PLATFORM.seems project will be success.
May I know the total market cap?
and Tokens set aside for ICO.
Activity: 322
Merit: 105

Indeed a good news! Congratulations for surpassing 1 million Euro. I hope this project will be a success because it offers a very great way to manage our money for both crypto and fiats through this REBELlious app. I also agree with other commenters about releasing a demo soon about this platform so potential users will be able to see how it works.
Activity: 952
Merit: 250

That's a goodnews after reading the whitepaper i had no doubt this project will be successfull. We will be able to access our crypto and fiat account on the app
Activity: 442
Merit: 250

Activity: 2520
Merit: 214
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
The idea of this project is pretty good and I am confident enough you will raise alot of funds. Also the manager you have chosen for promoting Money Rebel is the best manager you could possibly find . You might have yourself seen the efforts taken by him to help promote money rebel .
i agreed on that..having best manager is the better way to promote money rebel..coz the credibility it self sometimes help the promotion to be trusted and functional for  the campaign and project.long live Money Rebel.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
It is really important that the team are experts in what they are doing just like the team here, so I strongly agree with their vision to lead mobile platform for financial services, so no need to hesitate to invest here as it will be useful to everyone especially today.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
I am actually quite shocked that this topic is not receiving more attention than it is. With being partnered with quantum I would have assumed alot more interest. Maybe there are so many Shit ICOs and airdrops going on, it's hard for a legit project to get any attention.
That's true, the first page of ANN section is filled with the shit ICOs and the big topics it's painful to read through all the topics to find a good project.

Unortunately some truth in that.
Maybe some other posters are just blind to see what is the real ICo, they were just after what is being paid to them not considering the REAL project that they should promote.
Activity: 812
Merit: 260
The idea of this project is pretty good and I am confident enough you will raise alot of funds. Also the manager you have chosen for promoting Money Rebel is the best manager you could possibly find . You might have yourself seen the efforts taken by him to help promote money rebel .
We do have the great team for this ICO and a trusted manager that will surely promote this campaign and project, so I am sure that a lot of investors out there will not doubt to invest here as it has a complete package.
Activity: 138
Merit: 10
I am actually quite shocked that this topic is not receiving more attention than it is. With being partnered with quantum I would have assumed alot more interest. Maybe there are so many Shit ICOs and airdrops going on, it's hard for a legit project to get any attention.
That's true, the first page of ANN section is filled with the shit ICOs and the big topics it's painful to read through all the topics to find a good project.

Unortunately some truth in that.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 529
Activity: 546
Merit: 255

It will be fine for you to hear user experience about your app. There we have few similar platform where users need to attend a course "how to use". It must be a simple for use but secure, It's always a challenge for development.

Actually half of budget for development will go into user experience.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098
Also i must to say good job for whitepaper, very profesional.
Is it MR platform already finished or is still in development phase? I am curious i would like to try if there any demo

No there is no demo of new app yet.

I hope the dev will released a demo it would be great if we can test it and try if it works out fine since this platform is very useful for us who are in crypto and I think this will start to attract people that are not into crypto and want to use their mobile phones for their banking transactions.

As soon as new app will be avaliable we'll go public, but unfortunately not in the preico/ico pahase. Development of new platform will begin as soon as first miestone will be hit.

It will be fine for you to hear user experience about your app. There we have few similar platform where users need to attend a course "how to use". It must be a simple for use but secure, It's always a challenge for development.
I like the product features of this campaign, I'm sure that many investors were attracted. I believe that promoting of this project is not hard to do, also you have a good choice in picking manager of this campaign. Because Yahoo is one of the most trusted signature campaign manager. I believe that this project will gonna be successful, I'm willing to help promoting this project.

Agree on that about Yahoo.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Thanks for great ICO.
Harder Better Faster Stronger Wink

go MRP)
Activity: 420
Merit: 282
I like the product features of this campaign, I'm sure that many investors were attracted. I believe that promoting of this project is not hard to do, also you have a good choice in picking manager of this campaign. Because Yahoo is one of the most trusted signature campaign manager. I believe that this project will gonna be successful, I'm willing to help promoting this project.
Activity: 1472
Merit: 505
We are cryptocurrency
We are preping an announcment on current preICO stage funding. Stay tuned.
Harder Better Faster Stronger Wink
Pages:
Jump to: