Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][OMX] Project SHIVOM - Bringing Healthcare on Blockchain - page 23. (Read 31873 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 252
Shivom is one of the few recent ICO, which have collected funds quickly, within a weeks, without long waiting time. This decentralized genome exchange idea is so revolutionary, that investors decided not to wait, but cut off their piece of pie rapidly.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 101
Hello dev, congratulation for successful ico, when shivom will be listed in exchange? i have the price will higher than ico price

It will be depend on exchanges where they will be trading. Now a whole market in red and they raised too much. So may be price will be under ICO...
Activity: 389
Merit: 11
Hello dev, congratulation for successful ico, when shivom will be listed in exchange? i have the price will higher than ico price

We are not able to discuss exchanges. One any news is available we will post here and our telegram.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 13
KUWA.ai
Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

So far, the project shows excellent results. Unfortunately, I did not make high bids on this project. I had a steriotype of projects on medical subjects, which, in general, were not very successful. Now I have to wait for a dump on exchanges, I hope this happens, and I will be in time. The legalization of the project in the UK, Germany, India and the USA is cool.

Yes, in medicine niche very hard get a succes. Because they must have approved by government and have a lot of different licenses etc. But this project had as I understand..  Huh
Activity: 354
Merit: 2
Greeting everyone! Thank you for your patience, here are the distribution details:
https://medium.com/@projectshivom/shivom-token-distribution-abfeacdb7e7
Activity: 880
Merit: 251
Think differently
I have a verified second level account on icosid.com. But when I try to log into my account on the shivom.io portal via the icos id button, the system gives me the following error - "Already have a linked account from this provider." I wanted to untie the account and do it myself, but the "disconnect" button in my profile does not work. When I try to upload documents to the portal, I get the following message - "internal server error".

There are some issues with KYC submissions but this is being worked on, check their Telegram channel for support : https://t.me/projshivom
The problem is solved. Thank you. Now we are waiting for positive news from the project and access to large stock exchanges) I think that such a project does not make sense to go to small stock exchanges.

In the beginning every company wants to list in small exchange but once it is progressing they will start listing in higher volume exchange. From the crowd sale it indicates the project is very successful, so the project has great ability to implement what they mentioned in the roadmap.
But after all, compliance with the terms of the road map, needless to say. Given the magnificent fees, the team quite, can afford large exchangers. I think that we must get into the top 10.
I think it's too early to talk about the top 10 first to see how the development of the project will progress, one of their competitors is now in the top 100 but there are very different capitalizations.
But I really like Shivom, I invested with great hopes for success!
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
I have a verified second level account on icosid.com. But when I try to log into my account on the shivom.io portal via the icos id button, the system gives me the following error - "Already have a linked account from this provider." I wanted to untie the account and do it myself, but the "disconnect" button in my profile does not work. When I try to upload documents to the portal, I get the following message - "internal server error".

There are some issues with KYC submissions but this is being worked on, check their Telegram channel for support : https://t.me/projshivom
The problem is solved. Thank you. Now we are waiting for positive news from the project and access to large stock exchanges) I think that such a project does not make sense to go to small stock exchanges.

In the beginning every company wants to list in small exchange but once it is progressing they will start listing in higher volume exchange. From the crowd sale it indicates the project is very successful, so the project has great ability to implement what they mentioned in the roadmap.
But after all, compliance with the terms of the road map, needless to say. Given the magnificent fees, the team quite, can afford large exchangers. I think that we must get into the top 10.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

Activity: 95
Merit: 1
Hello. KYC page don`t work. When this problem swill be fixed?

Thanks for alerting us - We're working to get this taken care of now.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

Activity: 826
Merit: 103
It works, it's just slow loading. In my case, I waited 40 minutes. And I was able to pass this test successfully.
Merit: 250

So far, the project shows excellent results. Unfortunately, I did not make high bids on this project. I had a steriotype of projects on medical subjects, which, in general, were not very successful. Now I have to wait for a dump on exchanges, I hope this happens, and I will be in time. The legalization of the project in the UK, Germany, India and the USA is cool.
Activity: 560
Merit: 108
Activity: 252
very happy to see this project work perfectly with ico sale
do you guys have close plans for listing to major exchange ?
Exchange information will be coming soon, stay tuned Smiley
Activity: 1316
Merit: 254
United Crowd
very happy to see this project work perfectly with ico sale
do you guys have close plans for listing to major exchange ?
Activity: 354
Merit: 2
where can I find out, if I have successfully passed the procedure KYC? I recorded a video about Shivom project. However, in Russian, it has not yet been verified? Why?

Please, seek support on your Bounty Channel: https://t.me/projshivom_bounty
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
where can I find out, if I have successfully passed the procedure KYC? I recorded a video about Shivom project. However, in Russian, it has not yet been verified? Why?
Activity: 229

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
Pages:
Jump to: