Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][OMX] Project SHIVOM - Bringing Healthcare on Blockchain - page 25. (Read 31874 times)

Activity: 229
Merit: 1
I read the executive summary of Shivom and quickly realized the potential magnitude of their project. But there are also red flags. The fact that there is a max supply of 3 billion token for a niche category seems out of proportion. Also the fact is a big downside that the project is a mere concept.
I think that the main drawback of the project is a very long period of implementation. Investors will have to wait a very long time to make a big profit.

The team is charging ahead! Look at this : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXEz-11inPE&t=113s
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
I read the executive summary of Shivom and quickly realized the potential magnitude of their project. But there are also red flags. The fact that there is a max supply of 3 billion token for a niche category seems out of proportion. Also the fact is a big downside that the project is a mere concept.
I think that the main drawback of the project is a very long period of implementation. Investors will have to wait a very long time to make a big profit.
Activity: 252
Can you please inform me when are we expecting the airdrop distribution?

thanks 
In the coming weeks. Stay tuned Smiley
Activity: 378
Merit: 126
Can you please inform me when are we expecting the airdrop distribution?

thanks 
Activity: 406
Merit: 12
I was initially very excited about Shivom when I read the executive summary. When I did more research I stumbled on some red flags though, like the project only exists on paper and the partnerships are not real partnerships yet...
Hey Astrilian
A POC has been already done in India in November of last year.
Shivom is looking to partner government-ordained research institutes like the case of Andhra Pradesh (https://techobserver.in/article/egov/andhra-pradesh-signs-mou-with-genomics-firm-shivom-to-use-blockchain-for-predictive-medicine-privacy-of-citizens-dna-data). This will allow them to have access to more potential customers and also an ability the improve the genomes database.
Shivom will release their MVP soon and the Gaia project will be launched soon as well.

Do you have any plan with the exchange in the short term? Did you decide which exchanges to be listed at first?

Hey hasan.kaya

We still don't have any information on exchanges at the moment.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Do you have any plan with the exchange in the short term? Did you decide which exchanges to be listed at first?
Activity: 350
Merit: 112
Ecosystem for Fundraising DAOs — ICOs 2.0
I was initially very excited about Shivom when I read the executive summary. When I did more research I stumbled on some red flags though, like the project only exists on paper and the partnerships are not real partnerships yet...
Activity: 252
Where is the KYC form that is needed to fill in order to receive bounty reward?
I do not have passport, only ID from an european union country, do i really need a passport? and Why?

thank´s

Please ask in the bounty TG channel https://t.me/projshivom_bounty
Activity: 3
I think this is one of the better projects out there.. Been following for a while and think it has a great future ahead of it with mass adoption still having to come to Crypto Smiley
Activity: 136
Hi Shivom Team!

Where can I find your smart contract?
Activity: 490
Merit: 106
Where is the KYC form that is needed to fill in order to receive bounty reward?
I do not have passport, only ID from an european union country, do i really need a passport? and Why?

thank´s
Activity: 406
Merit: 12
Congratulations on the successful fundraising - the future is for such projects as SHIVOM! In the white paper, it is said about the opening of research laboratories, in connection with successful fundraising - are you planning to recruit personnel for work in the near future?
Yes of course, Shivom will be recruiting staff for various positions.
Hi, everybody. In which countries do team plan to open research laboratories? It seems to me that this is also an important issue that will affect the development of the project.

Hey Kovanyy89

The team will announce where they will open their research laboratories.
The first lab should begin to operate during Q2 2018.

Activity: 173
“The Future of Security Tokens”
Congratulations on the successful fundraising - the future is for such projects as SHIVOM! In the white paper, it is said about the opening of research laboratories, in connection with successful fundraising - are you planning to recruit personnel for work in the near future?
Yes of course, Shivom will be recruiting staff for various positions.
Hi, everybody. In which countries do team plan to open research laboratories? It seems to me that this is also an important issue that will affect the development of the project.
copper member
Activity: 378
Hit hard cap in a short time . Greats even on bearish crypto market. Thumb up dev
Activity: 756
Merit: 255
very confident project, from the beginning of ico to the end! the idea is simply incredibly steep and useful, if there is a breakthrough in genetic engineering, then soon we will be able to see Captain America in real life! I hope to go to success
Activity: 229
Shivom has hit their hardcap! Very exciting time for the project, check out their team page to see who the team is and who their partners are : https://shivom.io/team-&-partner.html
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
This is an extraordinary  Shivom project. The fact that it has already an agreement with a state government of India to deliver health facilities is a major game changer.
Activity: 178
It seems to me like blockchain and healthcare were MADE for each other.
Seriously, we need some more transparency when it comes to the health industry. Especially when it comes to price formation and all things related to that.
Activity: 350
Merit: 112
Ecosystem for Fundraising DAOs — ICOs 2.0
Activity: 1176
Merit: 104
A revolutionary project for healthcare, I've been following this project and invested some. I regret investing small amount,  imagine reaching 33m in just couple of days and reached the hardcap in the first day of crowdsale. Just wow, I am just waiting for updates now.
Pages:
Jump to: