Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]SKYFchain is the first B2R blockchain based operating platform - page 49. (Read 207372 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Another leap in the healthcare industry is the skychain. This is a great project which is a blockchain infrustructure aimed to host, train and use artificial intelligence in healthcare. CREDITS blockchain platform will be a tool for security solutions of Skychain.
The first successful test of healthcare AI in Russia was conducted based on the Skychain prototype system. A few neural networks hosted on Skychain diagnosed melanoma, breast cancer, and heart disease more accurately than flesh-and-blood doctors did!
Activity: 98
Merit: 14
Im hoping for the success of this unique project . A drone-carrying baggage with up to 250kilograms and 350 kilometers .. JUST WOW! Amazingly done . Goodluck team!
We need to promote this in social media and bring more investors so the project will become more successful. Cargo Robot has a potential in Drone technology and SKYF in cryptoworld of course.

I agree on the idea of promoting this in social medias so that many people will know about this project and for them to know the good news! I can't wait to see this working in the near future!
Activity: 70
Though the project seems impossible building a blockchain ecosystem SKYFchain that verifies the authenticity of parts and construction of the drones prior to providing the right of operation for each flight,they made it possible and hopefully garners more followers,investors and consumers..Definitely a very nice project to watch for,
This project will provide a special function of hosting of medical data assets in a closed-loop system, and the ability to teach third-party neural networks, using these datasets. The datasets will be kept in safety and remain the property of their owners, as well as the neural networks. It also guarantees the receipt of a fee for each use of the neural network both for developers and for the providers of data assets..I am very thankful to bump into this project.
Activity: 42
First years of Skychain development will be devoted only to medicine to help doctors and patients have accurate diagnoses using this system.
Activity: 126
What is the purpose of your project? Could you telll me more please.
Activity: 182
I started promoting Skyfchain project... by keep on following their twitter and facebook page, sharing and posting every single details about this  Hope this will help to spread, I ll keep on supporing  you coz i see theres a big  potential on this great project..

I have also been a follower too of the project..I really hope for their success,I am also been  very vocal in sharing this to my collegues,,we are promoting this too that's why I am happy to learn that we are on the same boat
Activity: 143
Merit: 10
The SKYF is the most best by many features compared amongst to the expensive drones even  the top 10  drones in the market.. SKYF is great great.. These should be intoduce worldwide!
Activity: 196
Using drone on a cargo will shorten the time of delivery of the package. Awesome!! This will also reduce damage caused by miss handle of a person to package and reduce missing package. Incorporated by artificial intelligence in the drone will make a good combination in this business, an automated delivery machine will rise.
Activity: 99
I started promoting Skyfchain project... by keep on following their twitter and facebook page, sharing and posting every single details about this  Hope this will help to spread, I ll keep on supporing  you coz i see theres a big  potential on this great project..

Activity: 168
skyfchain is a great project which i have read . robo-cargo will be  a great used in a lot of things aside from being in logistics it can be used in such emergency cases like sending relief goods to stranded areas . it can be used to deliver medical kits in emergency cases quickly . It can save lives because its fast and convenient .
Skychain is an infrastructure blockchain project aimed to host, train and use artificial neural networks (ANNs) by market participants.
Im hoping for the success of this unique project . A drone-carrying baggage with up to 250kilograms and 350 kilometers .. JUST WOW! Amazingly done . Goodluck team!
We need to promote this in social media and bring more investors so the project will become more successful. Cargo Robot has a potential in Drone technology and SKYF in cryptoworld of course.
I see a good future in this Skyfchain token since they will use the collected funds to produce skyf drones which can be used to deliver items or supplies in many places which will make logistics more faster and convenient which is actually a good future of technology . I think we need to spread the goal or mission of skyfchain in different social media platforms so they can also help in gaining profits for building this kind of project.
The multi-rotor, autonomous drone, called SKYF, was designed with logistics and agribusinesses
companies in mind to create a air freight platform to help business carry out tasks.
The vertical take-off and landing drone has applications in areas such as the aerial application
of pesticides and fertilizers, seed planting for forest restoration and emergency
situations for food and medicine delivery.

Yes lets hope for the best..I trully believe in this project ,,I even share this to my crypto friends..I just hope that this project will give us comfort in transportation industry especially the courier companies
Activity: 161
The mission of the Skychain project is to provide high-quality, affordable medical diagnostic services to a lot of people; speed up the development of neural network technologies and make neural networks available for everybody; and create an open, distributed ecosystem that will not allow any corporate giants or other major players to monopolize the market. We strongly believe that humanity will benefit from our project.
This is indeed a Great project. It will surely be successful. Good luck to the team. Im considering to participate on the ICO😊

Hello dear fellow crypto enthusiast,,do not hesitate and jump in now..Ride now before its too late this project will surely be a big hit soon..I guarantee you that now,,Just believe,,
I see a good future in this Skyfchain token since they will use the collected funds to produce skyf drones which can be used to deliver items or supplies in many places which will make logistics more faster and convenient which is actually a good future of technology . I think we need to spread the goal or mission of skyfchain in different social media platforms so they can also help in gaining profits for building this kind of project.
Activity: 99
This is truly innovative and amazing project ever!
May you reach your hearty goals in this project! Good Job guys!

Yes this is truly amazing and unique amongst in all cargo industry.Lest support and spread this project this a great news for every investors awaiitng this kind of project!
Skychain will offer users a wide selection of neural networks developed and run by independent labs. Many AI researchers, including college students, will be able to afford training their neural networks using the computational resources provided by other Skychain participants.

wow,this is the kind of advance technology I want to be a part of..No one will control as this is blockchain based..No one can manipulate this kind of project I know this would be a very big hit
Pages:
Jump to: