Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]SKYFchain is the first B2R blockchain based operating platform - page 48. (Read 207372 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
SKYFChain does have a good performance and creative, this will have a positive impact for all supporters.
Hopefully this platform provides the best and for sales tokens very rapidly.
Activity: 70
SKYF UAC can be used in several market segments, including logistics, agriculture and firefighting… We expect that by 2021 over a thousand UAC SKYFs will operate across the world.This will produce more competitive aircraft especially for warplanes in which we know very useful when they are attacks happening..Hopes that this project can help lessen the price of this transportation.,
Gudluck for this project.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
An outstanding and genius project .. a very unique and innovative.. A hassle-free delivery drones .. this will be very in demand in the future market . Congrats team

I read an article before about this coin, I think it will be the best coin in a short time! Keep doing dev 😘😊
skyfchain is a great project which i have read . robo-cargo will be  a great used in a lot of things aside from being in logistics it can be used in such emergency cases like sending relief goods to stranded areas . it can be used to deliver medical kits in emergency cases quickly . It can save lives because its fast and convenient .

It's nice to hear that robotized equipment will do the difficult jobs, it's less harm , since the economy is growing so is the technology. the sad part only is that less work for human Workers
Activity: 196
This project is so amazing, it will bring huge innovation in terms of carrier, the idea is very helpful for the progress of its field, its so genius to use air drones as medium for air freight. Great team
Activity: 70
I think this is the best project ive ever seen on ico i believe this has to be successfull for the future of advance drone developement wich is very portant no a day good luck for this two thumbs up
SKYFCHAIN project will surely be on top of the market worldwide. The strong team will bring the skyf project the most successful in CARGO ROBOTIC INDUSTRY in world..
Activity: 224
Our team thanks everyone who supports the project, believes in its success! We are glad to see you among the participants of the project!
Im hoping for the success of this project. This will really going to be a big hit in the future.. Skyfchain is one great project.  Cant wait to avail with this drone service. Goodluck!
Thank you for supporting our project!
Drones nowadays were made by expensive materials and equipment. I would like to know if it can affect the SKYfchain project for the mass adoptation in the near future?. If it is what are the team and developers plan to minimize the negative affect of these.
the answer is that SKYFchain will support the operations of qualified green-lighted manufacturers with a proper licencse. In turn this allows to insure all the vehicles. The operarors also need a professinal license to operate in SKYFchain.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 355
d
There must be a true geniuses behind this project.. because of the innovation given to a simple drone which makes it carrybup to 250 kilograms and can travel up to 350 kilometers.. kudos to the developers.

When I was a child drones are just a plaything for us kids, but now, there are so many companies implementing an unmaned vehicles or cargos and they are making the things that we thought only exist as plaything.

These drones will remain to be good toys especially for the adults but now their uses already goes beyond being a plaything. And I think even Amazon is now considering the use of drones to deliver their products to the customers directly. The future of drones now lies in its many possible applications as enumerated by SKYFchain. This is one project that we should be excited as this is not just another experiment but a real one with real purpose and real target market.
Activity: 42
During the testing period, no diagnosis and treatment will be prescribed based on Skychain recommendations, only a diagnosis and protocol of treatment prescribed by a doctor and proposed by the artificial neural network will be checked with displaying comparison results in Skychain.
Activity: 98
Merit: 14
There must be a true geniuses behind this project.. because of the innovation given to a simple drone which makes it carrybup to 250 kilograms and can travel up to 350 kilometers.. kudos to the developers.

When I was a child drones are just a plaything for us kids, but now, there are so many companies implementing an unmaned vehicles or cargos and they are making the things that we thought only exist as plaything.
Activity: 161
Activity: 161
Im hoping for the success of this project. This will really going to be a big hit in the future.. Skyfchain is one great project.  Cant wait to avail with this drone service. Goodluck!
Im hoping for the success of this unique project . A drone-carrying baggage with up to 250kilograms and 350 kilometers .. JUST WOW! Amazingly done . Goodluck team!
We need to promote this in social media and bring more investors so the project will become more successful. Cargo Robot has a potential in Drone technology and SKYF in cryptoworld of course.

I agree on the idea of promoting this in social medias so that many people will know about this project and for them to know the good news! I can't wait to see this working in the near future!

Yeah just support this project, for the future good luck team
This will also have an impact to the labor force market given that it is powered by AI, as it eliminates the labor cost this will also eliminate the local employment. But overall the project is exceptional.
Skyfchain is really good project most ico are made for payment and gaming platform and all abaut making money  but this one is very creative and outstanding project it can be a new form of transportation in the future if you are investing invest your money with this kind of thing
Activity: 98
Merit: 14
I can't imagine an drone cargo or an unmaned cargo flying in the skies carrying packages, this is an ambitious project, but with proper focus, understanding, learning, studying andexperimenting this will be a huge success and this will ba a proof that everything is possible.
Activity: 182
Skychain is a "sharing economy" project, it means that each member of the Skychain ecosystem will provide his resources and thus create a product that is ahead of any competitors. In its turn, the system will reward each participant with high benefits.

At first I was skeptical about this project but upon reading positive comments and their very unique rewarding system to all token holders and participants..I change my mind and now been following this thread for more information and updates
Activity: 42
Skychain is a "sharing economy" project, it means that each member of the Skychain ecosystem will provide his resources and thus create a product that is ahead of any competitors. In its turn, the system will reward each participant with high benefits.
Activity: 182
An amazing project that covers all industry,Skyfchain will be one of the best operating platform ever made since this is technology made in blockchain algorithm..I believe that once it is opened to the whales investors this gonna change the economy,
Pages:
Jump to: