Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]SKYFchain is the first B2R blockchain based operating platform - page 52. (Read 207372 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
The project is high-tehcnology and many support, with this will be many investors who will join.
Good luck and growing

yes I really do believed in this project..And I really wish their success once they hit the market.Lets wait and hope for the best of this team,
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Drone cargos can be a huge help in our community and it will have a safety precussions so we can rest assured that our package is safe. This project has a room to step up. This Unmaned machines will be popular and many people or customers will love to us this to deliver their packages.
Activity: 224
SKYFchain CEO Alexander Timofeev to answer investors’ questions on the chat!

12 March 2018 at 13:00 UTC on the project’s chat at https://t.me/SKYFchain_chat the CEO of the SKYFchain project, Alexander Timofeev will speak to investors.

We would like to remind you that due to the outstanding interest taken in our project we have decided to move the launch of our ICO to 10 March 2018, and now the main sale of our project is running full steam!

You must have a lot of questions about the SKYFchain platform and the strategy we are taking to promote the product. Ask Alexander directly and receive a comprehensive answer.

You can also submit your question in advance — send them here with a hashtag #askceo and we’ll pass them to Alexander.
Activity: 182
What a unique project that SKYfchain brought to us, a very smart idea especially to those who have their own business. while checking  how it will work together when release with the community it will surely be a good combination and convenient to all,,
Activity: 42
Skychain is based on the concept of pure competition between market participants, with a view to provide high-quality services as cheaply as possible.
Activity: 70
Skyfchain team had an incredible idea for this project. Creating an advanced drone that will make transportion of logistics.
quite an interesting project, the development of unmanned aerial vehicles only at the very beginning. You have a chance to occupy a worthy nice in this.
Activity: 1
Good project, strong team.
Activity: 490
Merit: 1
The project is high-tehcnology and many support, with this will be many investors who will join.
Good luck and growing
Activity: 168
I really like the idea on investing ICO with project that already running. I would  risk even a broken penny. Beside it is a great project visually it also received high reviews from trusted sites in-term on trusted ICO.
A very innovative and exceptional  first B2R blockchain based operating platform wherein it is really being at the trends nowadays such drones are becoming popular to the millenials..Soon cryptocurrencies will be no longer a bubble and will be very useful to the world business.😇😇😘
Activity: 70
Best project of this year,luckily i found this great project..thanks to the person who introduce me about this,i always want to return back here to read others positive comment about this project,go go skyfchain..we will support you all the way😊
Doctors will independently enter a patient diagnosis and information about patient analyzes into
SkyTherapist. SkyTherapist will offer a doctor several effective treatments according to the accumulated
knowledge.
Activity: 196
Im sure in the main sale, they will reached their hardcap in no time. This project is really amazing not because they attached in blockchain but because of its technology itself.
Activity: 28
let support and love this project for the sake of better future this is one of the best project thaty i seen. This project is really nice so let help them for supporting this project keep it up SKYFChain go to the moon Smiley
Activity: 1708
Merit: 553
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
Skychain will improve the accuracy of medical diagnoses and drastically reduce the amount of money that insurance companies have to pay for their clients’ medical treatment.

Isn't Skychain trying to do something very similar or do these projects even collaborate? If not why did you choose this name that you could easily mix up with Skychain?
Activity: 243
a good project for the future maybe you need to add whitepaper to make this project more interesting for participants
Looking at the updates, so far so good. Congrats to the team for raising over $2,000,000 in such a short span of time. It only proves that there are lots of people that are interested in your project. Keep up the good work.
thanks for the congratulation! we do not stop!
SKYFchain the first B2R blockchain base operating platform that can make our life better grab the opportunity and buy the product for the better future this is awesome than to the project in amazon drone this is much better
thank you for your opinion!
There is a question in my mind. Expect in financing, what will be the role of cryptocurrency in this project? How do individual holder will benefits? And especially how do the investors will be benefited?
We issue the fixed amount of SKYFT tokens, which will be required for any transaction inside the SKYFchain. A user requests a transaction in SKYFchain and pays securely in fiat money through his smart contract. SKYFchain aquires SKYFT tokens at a crypto exchange to execute the transaction. Transactions will grow exponentially because ROBOTS NEED 
TO TALK with clients
Activity: 28
SKYFchain the first B2R blockchain base operating platform that can make our life better grab the opportunity and buy the product for the better future this is awesome than to the project in amazon drone this is much better
Activity: 42
Its diagnoses and prescriptions will be getting more accurate with each new patient. For Skychain, the sky is the limit! Its services will be very affordable and available all over the world.
Activity: 89
Looking at the updates, so far so good. Congrats to the team for raising over $2,000,000 in such a short span of time. It only proves that there are lots of people that are interested in your project. Keep up the good work.
Pages:
Jump to: