Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]SKYFchain is the first B2R blockchain based operating platform - page 51. (Read 207372 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
I am very happy reading positive comments here..All are giving nice feedback about the project,,I am so glad that I am part and been following your goals,,hope that this would be a success.
Activity: 21
Wow.. this is great! Following
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
I think this is the best project ive ever seen on ico. i believe this has to be successfull for the future of advance drone developement wich is very important. 😊 good luck. More power.
copper member
Activity: 266
FILIPINO TRANSLATOR
The Skychain software will be open source, so any participant can look into the code. As a result, participants will trust the Skychain system even more.

You see in every business that must emerge in the crypto space needs transparancy that's why SKYFchain is providing such thing to acquire the trust of it's future clients.
Skyfchain is really good project the most best by many features compared amongst to the expensive drones.  This one is very creative and outstanding project it can be a new form of transportation in the future.  You wont regret if you invest your  money in this kind of thing.

Same thoughts dude,,Really amazing that I cannot contain my excitement upon learning this wonderful project..I am really wishing this would be blast in the industry.
Activity: 70
I found this in your whitepaper "The tokens offered  in  connection  with  the token  sale  under  this  White  Paper are  available  for purchase to only “Accredited Investors.” Generally, interested persons must have a net worth of over $1 million (exclusive of residence) or an income in excess of $200,000 individually or $300,000 jointly with  a  spouse." Why do you have to have this on the disclaimer and be applicable in the US only?
Some large companies (IBM, Google) design and provide their neural networks for rent, including for medical purposes. Don't you think that they will konopolize this market and leave room for skychain ?
Activity: 168
Such an impressive project worth watching for before it launches on the market. Anyone who have been infprmed with this ICO must position their share now to maximize their gains. Market demand for safe, lightweight and innovative products such as SKYfChain fully back up by blockchain is a potential.
Activity: 42
 The Skychain software will be open source, so any participant can look into the code. As a result, participants will trust the Skychain system even more.
copper member
FILIPINO TRANSLATOR
Skychain is based on the concept of pure competition between market participants, with a view to provide high-quality services as cheaply as possible.

Very well said there are many big players involved including airlines and merchant marine businesses. I can sense a big change in the industry of delivering goods and products very soon.
opened the pre-ICO project SKYFchain and announce the official launch of sales SKYFT tokens! Now you can buy tokens with a maximum discount — 40%

1 SKYFT token pre sale price = 0.039 USD

Minimum purchase is 3000 SKYFT Tokens

Pre-ICO target: 1,000,000 USD

We are glad to see you among the investors of our project!
Do not forget that the earliest investors will get the most favorable prices for buying tokens!

We are waiting for you on our website www.skyfchain.io
Activity: 42
Skychain is based on the concept of pure competition between market participants, with a view to provide high-quality services as cheaply as possible.
Skyfchain is really good project the most best by many features compared amongst to the expensive drones.  This one is very creative and outstanding project it can be a new form of transportation in the future.  You wont regret if you invest your  money in this kind of thing.

Skyfchain project has to be supported by people worldwide . The incoming tokensale and Ico must be posted in different social media forms so we can inform about the great project so the team can collect funds to build and start the project because for sure many will benefit in this kind of mission that has a future in our modern technology . Bringing out some kind of invention like this will help humankind to make life more convenient and easy . Because as of today some of packages that were sent took a month before it arrived to the receiver .
SkyFchain offer a new concept with awesome idea. Recommended my friends to invest here. I agree to this project to success and to invite more participate in SkyFchain. Im sure that investors will benefit more to their investment. Good luck with project i wish to  success this SkyFchain projet.
copper member
FILIPINO TRANSLATOR

We are reminding: if you wish to track our updates and most interesting news, subscribe to our groups on social networks by all means!

https://t.me/SKYFchain

https://medium.com/@SKYFchain

https://www.facebook.com/SKYFchain-2030350540582744/

https://twitter.com/SKYFchain

https://www.reddit.com/user/SKYFchain

Pre-ICO is being launched on 1 March 2018
Join the white-list to receive a 40% discount on your SKYFT tokens

https://www.skyfchain.io/

Great! Finally a project that's bringing something new.
Cargo delivery by drones is a fresh and open market yet to be discovered. I'm looking forward hearing more information on the project. Good luck!
Hopefully you can employ many people who have experience on drones too.

Exactly that's what i love about this project. You see I came from seabase jod or what we called maritime industry. It takes days, weeks or sometimes month to deliver some cargo from one country to another. They choose us because we are more cheaper than the air cargo delivery. Hopefully skyfchain will be the same as the maritime are more economically centered project.
Activity: 161
Skyfchain project really amazed me .. all I can say is WOW! Innovating drones to carry up to 250 kilograms of baggages and travel up to 350kilometers  .. I will support this project.. goodluck to the team!

I just watched some videos on this SKYFchain project and I am totally convinced that this can be a very viable ICO and if things will go well under the able team behind then the future really belongs to it. In fact, am getting excited now that I might buy some tokens too as my way of expressing my trust and confidence to SKYFchain. It would be an amazing to soon see these drones delivering almost anything we wanted to move and even be moving people too in the near future.
SKYF is the world’s first industrial grade heavy cargo drone!
This would be great and successful CARGO ROBOTIC INDUSTRY worldwide !
Best of Luck to your team SKYFchain!
Skyfchain will  goin to be a big hit project in the future once it is launched in the market .because, this express delivery will going to be hassle free and expected as no delay because of AI controlled system ..
First of all I want to congratulate you on your company and because ICO is growing up about the ICO so maybe many would like to learn how to earn on the ICO platform would be much more helpful about ICO when it comes to the time I'm on your site. God bless and Keep it up on your project.

We truly believed in this project that will help us saved more money and this unique idea will revolutionized the transportation industry..Just a taste of the new progression in our generation,,
Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

I just watched some videos on this SKYFchain project and I am totally convinced that this can be a very viable ICO and if things will go well under the able team behind then the future really belongs to it. In fact, am getting excited now that I might buy some tokens too as my way of expressing my trust and confidence to SKYFchain. It would be an amazing to soon see these drones delivering almost anything we wanted to move and even be moving people too in the near future.
Skyfchain will  goin to be a big hit project in the future once it is launched in the market .because, this express delivery will going to be hassle free and expected as no delay because of AI controlled system ..
First of all I want to congratulate you on your company and because ICO is growing up about the ICO so maybe many would like to learn how to earn on the ICO platform would be much more helpful about ICO when it comes to the time I'm on your site. God bless and Keep it up on your project.
SKYFchain CEO Alexander Timofeev to answer investors’ questions on the chat!

12 March 2018 at 13:00 UTC on the project’s chat at https://t.me/SKYFchain_chat the CEO of the SKYFchain project, Alexander Timofeev will speak to investors.

We would like to remind you that due to the outstanding interest taken in our project we have decided to move the launch of our ICO to 10 March 2018, and now the main sale of our project is running full steam!

You must have a lot of questions about the SKYFchain platform and the strategy we are taking to promote the product. Ask Alexander directly and receive a comprehensive answer.

You can also submit your question in advance — send them here with a hashtag #askceo and we’ll pass them to Alexander.

Thank you for updating us with ICO information...This is really important to us investors..can we just comment here our questions then wait for the CEO'S answer?
Pages:
Jump to: