Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]🌟🌟Smart Trip Platform - for travelers and travel businesses🌟🌟 - page 19. (Read 24345 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
The project is very interesting, I will follow this project closely, it has a certain future. I advise everyone to do the same
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
I'm really interested by smart trip plateform.
I like to travel. Use blockchain for this is incentive.
Travel create value, very nice Idea.
I follow this project and i'm impatient to travel and earn money with smart trip 👍

This project is very good because it give us the idea having an easy transaction in terms of traveling which I love the most. Not just let you travel but of course you will be able to have earning money through this project. Involving this into crypto currency is really a brilliant idea.
Activity: 49
I have a dream to visit the world once in life. I hope Smart Trip Platform will be the best option to adopt. Good luck team Smart Trip Smiley
Activity: 90
An interesting startup with detailed white paper, a competent road map and presentation, im planning to join the ico
copper member
Activity: 191
Merit: 1
Telegram Username: @Webn_BountyManager
My funds will really get safe in the future because this project guaranteed a secure data storage and transparency of all transactions!
Activity: 21
Hello! I like the project! Tell me, where I can find more about the project?
Activity: 45
Smart idea and good team. Travel icos make money for the followers if the project succeed. And this project i think it will go very good.

Good luck guys.

Activity: 266
Stable prospective ICO, which I would recommend to everyone. Also, the guys have a group in which very quickly laid
out the latest news about both their company and the general situation on the market. Do not miss the opportunity, join.
Activity: 99
I'm really interested by smart trip plateform.
I like to travel. Use blockchain for this is incentive.
Travel create value, very nice Idea.
I follow this project and i'm impatient to travel and earn money with smart trip 👍
Activity: 30
I really like your demo of platform! Looks very convenient for me.
What currencies will the debit cards be? Will it be 1-2 international currencies or you just plan to use every partnering country's fiat?
Activity: 220
Merit: 100
will be travelling around 34 africa countries in august. i am hoping project like this incentives travellers
Activity: 198
The project is superb, it has potential
Activity: 22
Enjoying a vacation without any problems is the vacation everyone wishes, so finding a blockchain-enabled ecosystem that connects travel services with travelers is a pleasure. Thumbs up for this project and congrats to the team  Grin
Activity: 378
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
Are you going to become another "Booking"/"AirBNB" service with just one advantage - using blockchain?
What will be your fee for "hotel lisitng"? Booking has 10-20% fee for example.
Activity: 172
Wonderful project!, I never seen like this before. Ilike traveling, maybe this project will suit in me, I will absolutely looking forward to this project. Good luck dev
Activity: 62
I like ur project guys!
Good luck with it <3
Activity: 336
the idea of this project is very interesting and will be very useful in the future, very waiting for the product of this project launched, hopefully the sale of coin will reach the target hardcap for the project run smoothly
Activity: 311
#Proof of Authentication #Joined Airdrop
Telegram username: @jeromedoyle
Twitter account:https://twitter.com/SportsSuperTips
Facebook account: https://www.facebook.com/xx.DOYLER.xx
medium:  https://medium.com/@jerramdoyle

I like the concept of the project.. Great idea. Keep it up.
Activity: 46
jolie projet .... bonne chance team
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
This project does not go unnoticed. It will have a huge impact on the development of modern society. Good luck to the team! It is an extremely worthy enterprise and, in general, it would be recognized as consistently developing advanced people. Nice project!!!
Pages:
Jump to: