Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]🌟🌟Smart Trip Platform - for travelers and travel businesses🌟🌟 - page 20. (Read 24345 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
The purposes of this project are clearly explained in details with reasonable facts. Really promising, hoping this project takes off soon enough and achieve the aim of reaching the zenith.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
amazing project. nice project. i am waiting for token.
Activity: 196
I have read some information about your project. I see it very good. so  decide to join with you. hope your team will develop project well
Activity: 50
This is by far the most promising project i have ever seen in Tourism sector. When blockchain hits mainstream, this project will be super hit.
I want this project to launch very soon. Best of luck team.
cheers!
Activity: 37
Very interesting idea. Cool project. Thanks for airdrop!!!
Activity: 36
After reading the whitepaper i am a believer in this project! Dont miss out guys!!
Activity: 26
Hello, Excellent project, I want to participate
Activity: 34
Activity: 171
It seems to me that this idea is excellent and the project is very good
I can assure that it will be a wonderful future
All the best
Activity: 33
Project looks interesting. . I wish you all the best and success in realizing future of traveling..
Activity: 27
I have joined in this.An interesting idea is to provide a safe and comfortable trip. i am looking forward to this project.
Activity: 59
i have taken a look to their project. And want to understand the whole white paper. its a good project at all . i think to invest in it
Activity: 54
Very interesting project but when will the debit cards be available?

"Debit Cards (Trip Cash Cards) will be introduced, making it
possible to use TripCash and other cryptocurrencies to make online and
offline purchases."
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
Look ARROUND!
Great project to make your cool trips more cooler, better and comfortable using blockchain, all in one travel solution.
Activity: 23
social network for the future and now, for all the travellers out there  Smiley
Activity: 113
This project is very refreshing.Very unique concept with great team member.I am looking forward to this project
Activity: 33
Project looks interesting and promising. I wish you all the best in realization
Activity: 42
I can not wait to see this project succeed, very promising. I will follow that loan
Activity: 112
Activity: 126
I am very pleased to know about this project because  it connects travelers with travel services to make vacations easier and more efficient.
Pages:
Jump to: