Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡️[ANN][ICO]🔥SocialMedia.Market🔥TOKEN SALE IS CLOSED! THANK YOU FOR SUPPORT!🔥 - page 7. (Read 40460 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 111
Damn, I wish I found this project earlier and participated in it. Brilliant idea, but sales are closed already
do not worry, i still have a chance. you can buy SMT from exchange later.

🚀🚀 Social Media tokens have been issued! 🚀🚀
💥  Check your ETH-wallets!💥

Today we have very important news: we have issued our Social Media tokens! Tokens were sent to contributors, who have entered ERC20 compatible wallet in your personal account
on ico.socialmedia.market and got approved KYC status.

If you have some troubles with getting SMTs - write to our support managers in our Telegram group --->>> https://t.me/socialmediamarket_eng

What about bounty payments? When can we see the tokens on our wallets? It's not fair to send bounties later Smiley

Tokens for bounty campaign participants will be transferred asap. Don`t worry, everyone will get their tokens.

I would like to thank you for being loyalty and hope for your understanding. Wink
thanks for telling us. i am glad i can get some SMT token Smiley
Activity: 509
Merit: 105
Hi again! ) The name is support socialmedia.market so tell us the vision of this media.

Thank you in advance!
This is a great project ! I have participated and look forward to the distribution of tokens . recently , it has been the country to capitalize on the situation of the cryptocurrency market, but you have coped ! Greetings!
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Damn, I wish I found this project earlier and participated in it. Brilliant idea, but sales are closed already

I also recently found information about this project. We will be able to buy the project token after it is added to the exchange.

Hello!

Sure, you will! SMT will be listed on major cryptocurrency exchanges in the nearest time. Wink

Stay tuned!
Activity: 224

I also recently found information about this project. We will be able to buy the project token after it is added to the exchange.

Anyway, thank you for your feedback! We appreciate it!

Join our social pages on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Telegram group! This is also the way you can
support our project. Wink All updates and announcements of all events of the project will appear there.

Stay tuned! There's lots to come!
You have made a great project description. One of the best White Paper I have read so far. The industry they are in is growing and I can see the value and the practical side of the project.

Hi there!

That's so nice to hear things like that! Thank you for your feedback!

Make sure we do our best to create a high quality product. Wink

Today we have very important news: we have issued our Social Media tokens! Tokens were sent to contributors, who have entered ERC20 compatible wallet in your personal account

If you have some troubles with getting SMTs - write to our support managers in our Telegram group --->>> https://t.me/socialmediamarket_eng

What about bounty payments? When can we see the tokens on our wallets? It's not fair to send bounties later Smiley

Tokens for bounty campaign participants will be transferred asap. Don`t worry, everyone will get their tokens.

I would like to thank you for being loyalty and hope for your understanding. Wink

whether this kyc will affect the fast or slow delivery of gift tokens social media market this sir?

Hi there!

Once you will get approved KYC status your gift tokens will be transferred on your wallet.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Activity: 336
You have made a great project description. One of the best White Paper I have read so far. The industry they are in is growing and I can see the value and the practical side of the project.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

whether this kyc will affect the fast or slow delivery of gift tokens social media market this sir?

I hope the price will be rise when the token listing in market, cause I believe that SMT Services will useful for bussiness and influence.

Thank you so much for your kind words! We appreciate that!

Make sure, you will definitely see the highly demanded and quality product.
We strongly believe that it will live up to the expectations of our community!

Now there are lots of exciting things ahead and we are happy to move forward
to the further product development and the full roll out on the global market!

Stay tuned with us by following our media! There are a lot of upcoming
interesting announcements!
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Transact Safer / Chase Better
Very good to know about the social media market and audit process because they are taking care about the invest and token audit process. On Monday they are going to distribute the tokens to the investors and to the bounty people.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
I hope the price will be rise when the token listing in market, cause I believe that SMT Services will useful for bussiness and influence.
🔥 We have 2 great news at once!🔥

The first one: We are glad to share that we have successfully completed the audit of our ICO. Although it took a longer than we expected.

The second one: Now we are ready to announce that SMTs will be sent on the 16th of April! Till that time in order to get SMTs without any delay check to be sure that your ETH-wallet
is right. You can check it in your personal account on ico.socialmedia.market.

Following the results of the audit, we have sold 45 077 302 Social Media tokens during the ICO. The popular currencies with which SMT where bought, were ETH (97%), BTC (2%) and
LTC (0.6%). The remaining 0.4% of tokens have been purchased in other cryptocurrencies (Ripple became the most popular currency in this range). More than 3500 users have become
our token holders.

Now we are making refunds as the audit has revealed that more than 100 contributors are citizens or residents of the United States. Please be reminded that Territorial legislature prohibits
participation in ICOs. We have already sent emails to such users with more detailed information about refunds.

Thanks for keeping calm and staying in touch with us!

Hello! I successfully passed the verification, please add me to the table!

My email adress: [email protected] (Id #23535)
My Name: garbuzyachaKasha

Hi there!

Spreadsheet is closed for final calculation and it will complete next 1-2 weeks so please wait for completion of calculation. If you pass kyc,
please, pm deadley in bitcointalk forum, send him your email id and your btctalk username.

I should notice that registration on socialmedia.market is open. Who did not passed KYC please sign up and complete KYC.
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
Hello! I successfully passed the verification, please add me to the table!

My email adress: [email protected] (Id #23535)
My Name: garbuzyachaKasha
Pages:
Jump to: