Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡️[ANN][ICO]🔥SocialMedia.Market🔥TOKEN SALE IS CLOSED! THANK YOU FOR SUPPORT!🔥 - page 2. (Read 40461 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 10
Social media influencer marketing is a growing industry. I like the beta version. Good luck.

Beta version is very good but we need strong ability and confidence from the team. Beta stage is very easy to implement by buying the domain and adding some feature on it. My question how long it will take for the real time development.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 102
SocialMedia.Market expands its infospace further.

We are happy to launch the blog we all have been waiting for. From this moment all info related to the platform is available in one place and provided directly from the authentic source.
All SocialMedia.Market news, updates and articles will be published and highlighted in our new blog.

If you’re interested in what’s going on in SocialMedia.Market, welcome to our blog for both recent and previous information.

https://socialmedia.market/blog

So whether who is going to beneficial from your website because as influencer can a person can earn any coins from your platform. Please give us an updated view about the influencer market to make some social media coins.
Activity: 364
SocialMedia.Market expands its infospace further.

We are happy to launch the blog we all have been waiting for. From this moment all info related to the platform is available in one place and provided directly from the authentic source.
All SocialMedia.Market news, updates and articles will be published and highlighted in our new blog.

If you’re interested in what’s going on in SocialMedia.Market, welcome to our blog for both recent and previous information.

https://socialmedia.market/blog

Activity: 658
Merit: 250
Digital marketing is difficult to develop in a falling market, many interested people try to hold their crypto currency.
People say it’s easy to earn money doing cool things online.

And it sure is if you decide not to waste your time and read the last part of our guide for Influencers.
You’re about to discover how to launch your first advertising campaign, make your pockets deeper and become a smart contract guru. Also, you’re going to find out how to match with
a proper Advertiser; and how to sign a trustworthy contract without using a pen. But most importantly, we’ll help you to make sure that the first time you finish your campaign won’t be
the last.

No hard feelings, only go ahead!

https://medium.com/socialmedia-market/getting-started-for-influencers-part-3-starting-a-campaign-bbf7e948a5c

Here we go with the last part of the extremely important guide for the Advertisers.

Finally, you’re on the finish line to launch your first advertising campaign. But don’t rush to clap your hands, in this part you have yet to discover how to sign a smart contract and look
even smarter, and how to make the deposit right.
You’ll figure out how to check an Influencer’s content and make sure that everything was made just like you imagined. Last but not least - you will settle the thing with all the coolest
buttons you are going to press.

Let’s start straight away and follow the link.

https://medium.com/socialmedia-market/getting-started-for-advertisers-part-4-running-a-campaign-df1d631f3b14

copper member
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Social media influencer marketing is a growing industry. I like the beta version. Good luck.
Activity: 168
The idea to order advertising from bloggers directly and through smart-contracts is a nifty solution for small companies that want high-quality promotion on the web. I know exactly as I have some online services that attempts to advertise it from bloggers directly turned out to be a real headache. Really worth investing to make your life easier.
WE have not been able to get Coinmarketcap or any of the smallest exchanges for three months. I am really sad for you. Even coins with less than 100K in trading volume have already reached Coinmarketcap.
I believe no need to be sad because this is one of innovative and good projects need some time hopefully team will do some extra hard work and we will be able to have some good exchanges and CoinMarketcap in near future I have full trust in this project but need some time

Thank you for your support!

That's true. We completely understand why some things can make you sad. But make sure that we keep moving on with long strides and believe
we could make another success story. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Our team makes all possible to create a valuable and high demanded product.

If you were on board, we'd have a real shot at peace. Cool Just follow our social media, tell your friends about SocialMedia.Market, join discussions
and just be with us. We highly appreciate such support.

Best,

SocialMedia.Market team. Kiss
Advertiser’s SocialMedia.Market guide - getting to know Smart contracts.

Introducing the next part of the ‘Getting Started’ series of SocialMedia.Market guides. Third step will help you to create and sign Smart Contract with an influencer on the SocialMedia.Market
platform.

Read guide: https://medium.com/socialmedia-market/getting-started-for-advertisers-step-3-smart-contract-essentials-ec2595b4c8c5

Activity: 700
Merit: 251
WE have not been able to get Coinmarketcap or any of the smallest exchanges for three months. I am really sad for you. Even coins with less than 100K in trading volume have already reached Coinmarketcap.
I believe no need to be sad because this is one of innovative and good projects need some time hopefully team will do some extra hard work and we will be able to have some good exchanges and CoinMarketcap in near future I have full trust in this project but need some time
Activity: 63
Goals, numbers, and plans - everything you need to know about the SocialMedia.Market project in the short AMA session.

As SocialMedia.Market develops, we want to make sure we keep you updated. To clarify long-term goals and specifics of our platform we prepared a brief AMA session with
Dmitriy Shishov CEO of SocialMedia.Market.

Read AMA: https://medium.com/socialmedia-market/cobinhood-ama-session-with-socialmedia-market-e3499a34a920

Influencer’s SocialMedia.Market guide - setting a MetaMask wallet step-by-step

The ‘Getting started’ series of guides for SocialMedia.Market users continues with a new piece. This second guide for influencers is about setting and using MetaMask - a convenient,
protected crypto-wallet, which will help you receive and store payments for ad campaigns started on SocialMedia.Market. Check it out to learn how to install the extension, create a
MetaMask account, replenish your balance, and work with the extension’s interface.

https://medium.com/socialmedia-market/getting-started-for-influencers-step-2-handling-metamask-and-smt-token-faab3b895a45

Activity: 1554
Merit: 255
payMe - P2E
SocialMedia.Market extends social reach to become closer to users

Social media feeds or chats may not be the most convenient way to keep up with the news. We are launching separate news channels for those preferring Telegram as a favorite
source of info. You will find all our major news and updates there alongside some occasional content and useful materials there.

Stay tuned to upcoming news, now also on Telegram!   

https://t.me/socialmediamarket_NEWS_EN

this is good information, it must be separated between direct conversations with news so that all information can be directed. I am really waiting for the full version of this platform
The next step for advertisers - figuring out MetaMask for payments

The introduction to specifics of work with the SocialMedia.Market platform continues in the second guide for an Advertiser. You’ll find out how to get a highly-secure MetaMask wallet up
and running for convenient transactions on the platform, particularly: install the MetaMask extension in your browser, register an account, and replenish your balance in a new e-wallet.

Take a look and stay tuned for the following ‘Getting started’ materials!

https://medium.com/socialmedia-market/getting-started-for-advertisers-step-2-handling-metamask-and-smt-token-9bfec9a0ae9b

SocialMedia.Market extends social reach to become closer to users

Social media feeds or chats may not be the most convenient way to keep up with the news. We are launching separate news channels for those preferring Telegram as a favorite
source of info. You will find all our major news and updates there alongside some occasional content and useful materials there.

Stay tuned to upcoming news, now also on Telegram!   

https://t.me/socialmediamarket_NEWS_EN

SocialMedia.market is almost ready for work.

We want to provide the clearest, smoothest interaction with SocialMedia.market for all users. We’ve already introduced the first Advertiser guide form the series. Now, it’s time to
clarify how to work with the platform for Influencers.

The Influencer guide will tell you how to register on the platform,y join an advertising campaign, and use your workspace interface, with some useful hints on top of that.

We hope this guide will be helpful for you, looking forward to your feedback.
Stay tuned for more SocialMedia.Market updates!

https://medium.com/socialmedia-market/getting-started-for-influencers-step-1-join-a-campaign-e3c33e827afe

what is the next exchange from SMT?
will it be entered into a large exchange like binance, kukoin, bitrex or like hitbtc?

Hi there!

I am sure you know that major exchanges lift the standards to coins they take on board. These new standards are based on updates in
SEC regulation policies concerning utility token and are aimed to protect investors from fraud. To be listed on  exchange as a utility token,
it has to be implemented and used in the service as a payment method.

The progress in developing the platform and implementing SMT usage will provide us with advantages to create new partnerships.

We will keep the community posted on the progress regarding listing.
Creative idea backed by technology. Such ideas are coming on the right time, as we see most social networks are kind of annoyed from influencers, just because they can't get rev share from them.

Such project are getting prosperous.
Attentive logo, outstanding project, a rather interesting design.

Greetings. Seems very absorbing!
Credible design, classy results.

I expect this plan go up well and ideally. Extraordinary website, discerning results, a rather interesting idea.

I sustain this plan and trust  it ought be successful!
A very excellent website, apperceptive logo!  Good luck all.

Great idea and team. Team looks proficient in marketing sector. Wish you good luck!

A needed and viable solution. The vision and the product is good, being a digital marketer myself, this will be a very handy tool.

Influencer marketing is huge and is not stopping in any way. It is here to stay! Projects like this back perfectly on this success.

That's so nice to hear things like that! Thank you for your feedback!

Make sure we do our best to create a high quality product. Wink
Pages:
Jump to: