Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡️[ANN][ICO]🔥SocialMedia.Market🔥TOKEN SALE IS CLOSED! THANK YOU FOR SUPPORT!🔥 - page 6. (Read 40460 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
when this token will enter into the exchange and what is the list of exchange projects.
whether to enter into binance?

According to what I read in the Telegram group, they are trying to list the token on major exchanges. But they are not eligible to disclose any information now.

That`s right. We are currently not eligible to disclose any information about possible or future listing of SMT on any exchanges platforms and/or any dates or
terms of such event.

We are doing our best to get into listing as soon as possible! When tokens hit exchanges - we will make an announce about it here.

Stay tuned!
i hope SMT token can be listed on major exchange.
we will stay tuned and support this project. good luck Wink
But so far it is not known only the name of the exchange for listing, but even the time when the trading start. I do not want this to take too long

Hello!

SMT will be listed on major exchanges in the nearest time. For now we can't tell name any exact dates regarding the exchanges.

The announcement of the timing of listing ahead of schedule may lead to the cancellation of the listing of the currency pair.
When there is any news regarding the timing or listing, we will surely let you know via all possible sources. As of now, the timeline
cannot be announced yet.

Stay tuned!
when this token will enter into the exchange and what is the list of exchange projects.

According to what I read in the Telegram group, they are trying to list the token on major exchanges. But they are not eligible to disclose any information now.

That`s right. We are currently not eligible to disclose any information about possible or future listing of SMT on any exchanges platforms and/or any dates or
terms of such event.

We are doing our best to get into listing as soon as possible! When tokens hit exchanges - we will make an announce about it here.

Stay tuned!

Thank you so much for your support! We appreciate it!

Make sure, our main goal is to get on major exchanges in closest time!
Activity: 966
Merit: 111

terms of such event.

Stay tuned!
But so far it is not known only the name of the exchange for listing, but even the time when the trading start. I do not want this to take too long
if you do not like to wait.
just sell your token on decentralized exchange, it is quite easy work Wink
Activity: 252
Merit: 100

terms of such event.

Stay tuned!

terms of such event.

Stay tuned!
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
I received tokens for your bounty and was very disappointed. So much time spent on support, writing tweets and retweets, and received only a few dollars.
This happen mostly with many coins but about this hopefully will increase as we hit in some good exchange so hold is good option because its good project and could be going to give some good profit
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
I received tokens for your bounty and was very disappointed. So much time spent on support, writing tweets and retweets, and received only a few dollars.
🔥 Recent achievements of SocialMedia.Market BETA🔥

🚀🚀🚀 The total amount of influencers on our platform has reached over 250 000! They come from different spheres and cover all kinds of topics, this will allow brands to target exact
audience they need.

All information about bloggers (followers, likes, views and so on), presented on the service will help advertisers to navigate and choose a right influencer.

Check our BETA by following the link: https://socialmedia.market/

Received my token, thanks just wondering when the token will get proper list, like logo in erc20, list in coin marketcap,  exchange and etc etc.
looking forward for more updates about this token.
good luck dev

That`s great! Thank you for your support!

When tokens hit exchanges - announce about it will appear here.

Stay tuned!
When will be listed in market,i wants to buy some more tokens for future investment .

Hello!

That`s great! So nice to hear things like that!

Thank you for your loyalty and for your faith in our project!

Stay tuned!
there are some crypto with same ticker (SMT), this is will make the user confused. So, before deposit to exchange make sure first if it is social media market
allocation for bounty is only 220k usd equivalent SMT Token, so as an investor do not be afraid of getting dumped by bounty hunter Smiley

Hi there!

We thank you for your comment.

Distinguished tokenholders, please note:

📍 The token contract address is 0x78eb8dc641077f049f910659b6d580e80dc4d237
📍 SMT decimals = 8.
📍 Ticker = SMT
Our token's full name is Social Media Market. The ticker for ERC20 token can be the same for several tokens in the Ethereum network.

In MyEtherWallet our token has a ticker - "SMT"

So pay attention and double-check all data.

terms of such event.

Stay tuned!
✅ Site SocialMedia.Market is updated!

🎨 Designers have made finicky job and completely rehashed our official website. Now there you can find the latest information about SocialMedia.Market platform: major updates, our
     partners and so on.

👍 We really enjoy the new design! What about you? Follow and check it: https://socialmedia.market

everything looks good. we just need to attract more and more people join to the community
i hope this platform will be more than steem has Cheesy

Hi there!

That's so nice to hear things like that! Thank you for your feedback!

Make sure we do our best to bring a really valuable and demanded product!

Thank you so much for your support!

Track news on our website and social pages - announcements of all events of
the project will appear there. Wink

Stay tuned, there's lots to come!   Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
Received my token, thanks just wondering when the token will get proper list, like logo in erc20, list in coin marketcap,  exchange and etc etc.
looking forward for more updates about this token.
good luck dev
Activity: 1382
Merit: 105
When will be listed in market,i wants to buy some more tokens for future investment .
Activity: 434
there are some crypto with same ticker (SMT), this is will make the user confused. So, before deposit to exchange make sure first if it is social media market
allocation for bounty is only 220k usd equivalent SMT Token, so as an investor do not be afraid of getting dumped by bounty hunter Smiley
Activity: 462

🎨 Designers have made finicky job and completely rehashed our official website. Now there you can find the latest information about SocialMedia.Market platform: major updates, our
     partners and so on.

👍 We really enjoy the new design! What about you? Follow and check it: https://socialmedia.market

everything looks good. we just need to attract more and more people join to the community
i hope this platform will be more than steem has Cheesy

partners and so on.

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Token exchange rate: 1 ETH = 3000 SMT
Minimum contribution amount: 0,01 ETH / 30 SMT
Maximum contribution amount: unlimited
Contribution methods: ETH, BTC

This is the great price. Do you have any rules for your ICO?
Pages:
Jump to: