Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡️[ANN][ICO]🔥SocialMedia.Market🔥TOKEN SALE IS CLOSED! THANK YOU FOR SUPPORT!🔥 - page 3. (Read 40460 times)

Activity: 554
Merit: 100
what is the next exchange from SMT?
will it be entered into a large exchange like binance, kukoin, bitrex or like hitbtc?
Activity: 71
Merit: 0
The competition is fierce and this team will have to prove itself to become successful. Great idea, lets see if they can deliver.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
We are proud to announce that the beta version of our platform is finally live and is already available for work in the Ethereum network. We’ve been eagerly waiting for this moment and now everything is at last set into motion.

After the extensive beta testing in the Ropsten network, we are at the long last happy to inform you that the SocialMedia.Market platform is now fully operational in the main Ethereum network. This has been our goal for a long time and If you’ve been looking forward to trying out our product in the field, the time has come – the release in the main network will allow you to start creating advertising campaigns right away.
As a part of the announcement of this important milestone, we would like to thank everyone who was involved in the testing process. Your participation and feedback gave additional momentum to the platform development and evolution. Furthermore, our loyal customers are what inspires us to go onward, no matter the obstacles that lay in our path.

The achievement of this milestone doesn’t mean that we are taking pauses, however. We will continue to work hard to improve on what we’ve already accomplished and we will continue our effort to provide the best service possible.

If you haven’t had a chance to try out our platform when it was available in the testing environment – now is the best time for you to start!

Stay tuned for more news and updates on the SocialMedia.Market platform.
copper member
Activity: 98
Influencer marketing is huge and is not stopping in any way. It is here to stay! Projects like this back perfectly on this success.
copper member
Activity: 196
A needed and viable solution. The vision and the product is good, being a digital marketer myself, this will be a very handy tool.
Great idea and team. Team looks proficient in marketing sector. Wish you good luck!
Activity: 96
Merit: 1
I think we can all expect the new metro (release date 2019) and new stalker (release date 2021) games to be added... but i wonder does the community have any idea what games  are part of the 20 promised by the end of the year ?
copper member
Activity: 196
Influencer Marketing is already established way to promote and advocate for a brand, product or services.
Activity: 140
Hi. Nice project but am I the only one thinking that choosing SMT as your token name will be a huge problem?
Activity: 34
I sustain this plan and trust  it ought be successful!
A very excellent website, apperceptive logo!  Good luck all.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 102
Recently SMT got list in cobinhood exchange and this make more interesting about the social media and slowly this company gaining momentum from the community. Now team is very busy in developing the product.
Activity: 30
I expect this plan go up well and ideally. Extraordinary website, discerning results, a rather interesting idea.
copper member
Creative idea backed by technology. Such ideas are coming on the right time, as we see most social networks are kind of annoyed from influencers, just because they can't get rev share from them.
Great news everyone! In-house testing of the smart contract and token on the SocialMedia.Market platform is finished and a 2.0 beta version has been released!

We invite everybody to take part in the platform beta-testing. You’ll need TSMT testing tokens in order to participate and make a contract on the platform. If you wish to participate in the testing, please, fill out the form to get some testing tokens.

Read more in our article: https://medium.com/socialmedia-market/beta-2-0-release-17c70894f949

Very strong team with experienced advisers.
Activity: 420
Merit: 119
I participated in bounty campaign but haven't received any token uptill now. I send it on the 26th of February

If you participated in the campaign but didn't complete the KYC I think you will never get your token.
You need to be alert on the announcement next time inorder for you to claim your token.
Activity: 119
I participated in bounty campaign but haven't received any token uptill now. I send it on the 26th of February
Activity: 1274
Merit: 556

That's so nice to hear things like that! Thank you for your feedback!

Make sure we do our best to bring a really valuable and demanded product!

Thank you so much for your support!

Track news on our website and social pages - announcements of all events of the project will appear there. Wink
You are kidding me right?
You know these are bots trying to boost their post count? And you actually quote these plonkers?
Activity: 420
Merit: 119
the Price of the SMT, keeps on decreasing, as of the moment, there is no trading volume of the SMT in the cobinhood. is there any chance for this token to be on a big exchange? still waiting for an update regarding the exchange.
We are very excited about launching the test version of smart contracts on the SocialMedia.Market platform. The solution is based on blockchain and provides utterly transparent
cooperation between advertisers and bloggers. The platform employs smart contracts to guarantee all deal obligations to be fulfilled by both parties of an ad campaign.

We made this important step to support development of trusting relations between bloggers and advertisers. You can personally test smart contracts right now!

Find out more about the solution here: https://medium.com/socialmedia-market/user-security-to-the-max-with-socialmedia-market-smart-contracts-d6d310c6c4f1

Pages:
Jump to: