Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][TKR] CryptoInsight | Crypto Desktop App | RELEASED - page 44. (Read 58158 times)

Activity: 160
Merit: 10
it's amazing apps.. i wanna download it..
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
The ICO will start this month, in fact, it will most likely start within a few weeks. We're getting ready to release the Alpha hopefully this week as we're nearing completion.

We've also had our article published by Bitcoinchaser. We'll be making an announcement today on social media on the state of things and how far along we are on the Alpha and the interview conducted by Bitcoinchaser.

interesting development. I'm looking forward to hearing an ICO date announced. I hope you give at least a 2week notice so as to let investors prepare.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Activity: 141
Cryptotalk.org
The ICO will start this month, in fact, it will most likely start within a few weeks. We're getting ready to release the Alpha hopefully this week as we're nearing completion.

We've also had our article published by Bitcoinchaser. We'll be making an announcement today on social media on the state of things and how far along we are on the Alpha and the interview conducted by Bitcoinchaser.

yes were waiting for the that manager so we can try

Activity: 55
Merit: 0
When the ico start?

Trackr ICO will start in Aug or Sep month. i was read back pages i remember that. this project will be successful.

It looks like we have to wait for ICO, in fact its roadmap is good. I will ask permission to bookmark first
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
When the ico start?

Trackr ICO will start in Aug or Sep month. i was read back pages i remember that. this project will be successful.
Activity: 355
blockchaintr.net
When the ico start?

The ICO date will be announced after the Alpha release, we're looking good on track to release the alpha sometime this week.

Hi dev,

I had some TKRP Token on myetherwallet but now, I can't see it. It's looking 0 TKRP Token. Before There was some.

I sent some eth to Pre-ICO, How can I follow my Trackr balance? Could you help me about it?

Can you send me a PM with your wallet address, I'll look into this for you. I've also had a look at the token transfers, nothing seems to have been traded so it's most likely just a client side issue with the wrong token contract address on MEW.

Please forgive me:) It's my mistake. I found the right wallet now and yes, i have some TKRP Token still. Thank you for helping with PM to me and sorry for your time.
What about the total supply?

The total supply is listed on https://www.trackr.im and https://www.trackr.im/media/whitepaper.pdf (more detailed) together with the breakdown and contribution.
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
What about the total supply?
When the ico start?

The ICO date will be announced after the Alpha release, we're looking good on track to release the alpha sometime this week.

Hi dev,

I had some TKRP Token on myetherwallet but now, I can't see it. It's looking 0 TKRP Token. Before There was some.

I sent some eth to Pre-ICO, How can I follow my Trackr balance? Could you help me about it?

Can you send me a PM with your wallet address, I'll look into this for you. I've also had a look at the token transfers, nothing seems to have been traded so it's most likely just a client side issue with the wrong token contract address on MEW.
Activity: 355
blockchaintr.net
Hi dev,

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
When the ico start?
Activity: 588
Its a Good management i wish it will continue like this and good luck
Very good managment
I think these two should be banned for multiaccounts. buinchain and geyayy, probably too.
But I only have one account, sir. How come sir that I have multi accounts? I only use my one and only account here in forum and I am only a newbie, sir.
Activity: 191
What's happening now august 1, that would have been good news, maybe the bitcoin got better.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 2094
Of course hope all parties involved in ICR Trackr project will achieve success at the end of ICO, and able to attract investors to continue to participate in this project.
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
Continue for Twitter camp.. Great moderation from trackr im
Activity: 290
yes this project is interesting and also the way they manage which is way to great
Its a Good management i wish it will continue like this and good luck
Very good managment
I think these two should be banned for multiaccounts. buinchain and geyayy, probably too.

If you detect any suspicious activity just report them, the mods will investigate and take care of it Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: