Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][TKR] CryptoInsight | Crypto Desktop App | RELEASED - page 46. (Read 58158 times)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

Your project looks good but needs more bounty programs to get a lot of attention for the project. I am sure the project will succeed in the future because it can attract much interest of investors
Activity: 198
Merit: 100
This is really awesome because even though I'm still a newbie, they let me join the campaign. I am really thankful for that.
Activity: 308
We're proud to announce the addition of our first advisor, Steve Adamson (an investment software export working as a Vice President at Morgan Stanley) - more information over at our blog on https://medium.com/@trackr.im/the-addition-of-a-top-advisor-to-our-team-and-the-state-of-alpha-ico-c5e07e4c67b9
That's a good news.
so now theres 3 weeks , im so happy for that , and this is the last week for the ICO , i hope this ICO is successful , and we can get our bounty rewards as well , and so when will the TKR coins be publish in the market? or does it published already? Reagrds
The ICO has not yet started. The TKR tokens would be published after the ICO ends, roughly around Sept.

I'm following this project as well.

Just to clear up, our ICO does not have a set-in-stone date (yet). We're very busy these days polishing up and getting the Alpha ready to be published for you guys to test. Once we have the Alpha released we will announce our ICO date (which is still upcoming month)
Activity: 1050
Merit: 681
We're proud to announce the addition of our first advisor, Steve Adamson (an investment software export working as a Vice President at Morgan Stanley) - more information over at our blog on https://medium.com/@trackr.im/the-addition-of-a-top-advisor-to-our-team-and-the-state-of-alpha-ico-c5e07e4c67b9
That's a good news.
so now theres 3 weeks , im so happy for that , and this is the last week for the ICO , i hope this ICO is successful , and we can get our bounty rewards as well , and so when will the TKR coins be publish in the market? or does it published already? Reagrds
The ICO has not yet started. The TKR tokens would be published after the ICO ends, roughly around Sept.

I'm following this project as well.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
so this is the new ann thread. glad that it will now be back. hope that this thread is not be lock again.
thanks dev
Activity: 310
Merit: 103
Rookie Website developer
We're proud to announce the addition of our first advisor, Steve Adamson (an investment software expert working as a Vice President at Morgan Stanley) - more information over at our blog on https://medium.com/@trackr.im/the-addition-of-a-top-advisor-to-our-team-and-the-state-of-alpha-ico-c5e07e4c67b9
Hi dev, where i can subscribe to newsletter?

Our website, https://www.trackr.im has a 'Subscribe' button, please hit that and enter your e-mail to subscribe to the news letter.
Activity: 378
Hi dev, where i can subscribe to newsletter?
Sir...  Can i ask something,  because i joined the trackr campaign then my rank is newbie but since the btc updated,  my current rank goes jr. Member., can i change my signature code for newbie into a jr. Member code???  Thank you in advance.

Please post Bounty related questions in this thread > https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annbounty-trackr-bounty-campaign-325-million-tokens-reserved-for-bounty-2046564 and read the new rules.

The answer to your question is Yes.
Activity: 110
Merit: 0
Sir...  Can i ask something,  because i joined the trackr campaign then my rank is newbie but since the btc updated,  my current rank goes jr. Member., can i change my signature code for newbie into a jr. Member code???  Thank you in advance.
Why the previous thread was closed?

The reason why the other thread (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annicotkr-trackr-portfolio-management-app-with-smart-market-alerts-2010985) was closed is because you are not allowed to have a bounty which asks the users to post in your or any specific thread. This adds forum spam and contributes nothing. We have since changed our rules for the signature campaign so users are no longer required to post anywhere, they are free to do as they wish and instead their points are allocated by their rank and their general activity on the forums as a whole.
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1014
hi dev just sent you a private pm
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Why the previous thread was closed?
Activity: 392
Merit: 106
First time I confessed but now I m clear, what happen  with  first thread.
Anyway I think........
The project seems to be very interesting. I have joined ........signature  Best of luck
What is your goal of making 2 threads, will not this make everyone confused

The other one has been locked, not much we can do. I think a lot of ICO threads were locked in fact because they all broke the forum rules regarding bounties and the requirement to post.
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
What is your goal of making 2 threads, will not this make everyone confused
Activity: 1139
Merit: 500
i just  bump so many thread are already close then i search in altcoins announcment luckely found this thread thank sir.
Activity: 238
looks like promising. i believe this will be a good project.
smart market alerts. maybe i will invest here a bit.
Activity: 192
Seems interesting. We need other apps besides blockfolio!
Pages:
Jump to: