Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][TKR] Trackr | Portfolio management app with smart market alerts - page 15. (Read 16170 times)

Activity: 500
Merit: 250
BountyMarketcap
Hopefully ico quickly finished with the achievement of ico target.
Activity: 191
Merit: 10
Thanks for accepting this boss even newbie i have given you the opportunity to work here..
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
How min version Android and Apple in application?  Huh
Activity: 322
I've joined the facebook bounty campaign, thanks
Activity: 308
hello. i have joined your social media bounty. Wink

Thanks, remember to post in the Bounty thread regarding bounty related stuff.

As a side note, 15 hours remain for the presale ICO. It will end at 1500292961 (GMT: Monday, July 17, 2017 12:02:41 PM).
Activity: 630
hello. i have joined your social media bounty. Wink
We'll be opening alpha testing soon in the next week or two for anyone that wishes to try it out and provide feedback.
Activity: 140
I'm happy to try the test application on the smartphone
Activity: 650
Merit: 502
funny application,it should be popular in currency investors!
There are some free online applications offering thesame service this project is looking to offer, most of them get their revenue through ads, I don't rely understand why one need tokens for this type of service.

This question is answered on the website. It says tokens will be used for the intended subscription service and online portal.
Activity: 826
Merit: 284
the project is normal ,as I see ,it's not a scam!
my friend tell me that the newbie can join the signature bounty,
and the project is potential

For the bounty related stuff, there's a bounty URL in the first post (Newbies can join)

20 hours left on the Pre-ICO. So far, do you concider it a success? What kind of numbers did you guys expect?

For us yes, we didn't anticipate much traffic considering we've only announced this on Bitcointalk. The majority of the traffic generally comes from Reddit, press releases, telegram channels, etc.

Our intention was never to raise money, just to spread initial word and to raise a small amount for advertisement purposes and provide early investors with a 200% bonus. We believe once the alpha is ready we can start tackling our marketing & advertisement a lot more aggressively in preparation for the main ICO.
Can I get acquainted with the code or the application?
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
There are some free online applications offering thesame service this project is looking to offer, most of them get their revenue through ads, I don't rely understand why one need tokens for this type of service.
Activity: 99
Merit: 10

For the bounty related stuff, there's a bounty URL in the first post (Newbies can join)

20 hours left on the Pre-ICO. So far, do you concider it a success? What kind of numbers did you guys expect?

For us yes, we didn't anticipate much traffic considering we've only announced this on Bitcointalk. The majority of the traffic generally comes from Reddit, press releases, telegram channels, etc.

Our intention was never to raise money, just to spread initial word and to raise a small amount for advertisement purposes and provide early investors with a 200% bonus. We believe once the alpha is ready we can start tackling our marketing & advertisement a lot more aggressively in preparation for the main ICO.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Activity: 518
Activity: 206

Can it support someone buy the information of a guy's portfolio ?or it's free?
and if the invest don't want to share his  portfolio information ,Is it private?
you should waste some time to read whitepaper!lol
and if the invest don't want to share his  portfolio information ,Is it private?

This is actually covered in our whitepaper and our website as well, but no information is shared outside your mobile phone. All your data is private to you only, even we have NO idea what is stored in your portfolio. No one can buy your information, the only option that will be supported is that peers (users) can share information with each other if they want to, but this is entirely down to them. This is a feature that's on our roadmap and we may look into expanding it so that users can 'trade' portfolio information using our currency either for tokens or for free as they wish (the tokens would be transferred to the person you are requesting the portfolio from)

Please see our Whitepaper and scroll all the way down to Personal Data Insurance
Activity: 223
Merit: 102
it should be easy spread in our investor
Expecting more function in this application
Activity: 114
Merit: 13
The application like as a application called sosobtc!
but the trackr has add a currency token in this application

I just had a look, and I believe you mean https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sosobtc.phone&hl=en

First of all, the above seems to me just like what a regular exchange or coinmarketcap provides, information about a currency and its live 'ticker'/candlestick/orderbook.

Trackr, other than the default information, will be specialized to your portfolio and will base analysis off that. Moreover, there's also the alerting system which sosobtc does not appear to have. And don't forget that we'll alert you whenever our algorithms detect that a certain currency is going to be profitable (so you could buy to make a profit). There's quite a bit of difference as this seems a regular app to provide the latest currency pricing and data, our whitepaper and FAQ goes more in-depth about the differences compared to most apps.

The currency is to support the more resource intensive operations such as machine learning your portfolio and giving a prediction score (based on internal accuracy against those coins), more comprehensive alerting system and the amount of alerts once is able to set up, sharing & team features, integration your own application through the use of webhooks with our alerting system (so you could programmatically buy or sell based off a signal and your internal logic, offline alerting support and more. We're still in the process of exactly defining what falls under the subscription model (the subscription itself will be a very modest amount that will constantly be re-iterated based on market prices.)

Hello, I can not find answer in FAQ, so maybe someone will help me here Smiley
Do this tracker will be universal for all coins, or it will be the list of coins given by the developer? If it will be list, how many coins it will be?

So the way this is going to work is that we're going to add several exchanges every month, each exchange may have x/y/z coins defined. They'll all be added simultaneously. We'll be starting with the major exchanges first (think Poloniex, Bitfiniex, Kraken, etc, etc). Eventually the majority of coins will be on there (as long as the exchanges have them), it won't be a list that we maintain individually to add or remove coins. Our whitepaper has a section which talks about this a bit more.
and if the invest don't want to share his  portfolio information ,Is it private?
The application like as a application called sosobtc!
but the trackr has add a currency token in this application

I just had a look, and I believe you mean https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sosobtc.phone&hl=en

First of all, the above seems to me just like what a regular exchange or coinmarketcap provides, information about a currency and its live 'ticker'/candlestick/orderbook.

Trackr, other than the default information, will be specialized to your portfolio and will base analysis off that. Moreover, there's also the alerting system which sosobtc does not appear to have. And don't forget that we'll alert you whenever our algorithms detect that a certain currency is going to be profitable (so you could buy to make a profit). There's quite a bit of difference as this seems a regular app to provide the latest currency pricing and data, our whitepaper and FAQ goes more in-depth about the differences compared to most apps.

The currency is to support the more resource intensive operations such as machine learning your portfolio and giving a prediction score (based on internal accuracy against those coins), more comprehensive alerting system and the amount of alerts once is able to set up, sharing & team features, integration your own application through the use of webhooks with our alerting system (so you could programmatically buy or sell based off a signal and your internal logic, offline alerting support and more. We're still in the process of exactly defining what falls under the subscription model (the subscription itself will be a very modest amount that will constantly be re-iterated based on market prices.)

Hello, I can not find answer in FAQ, so maybe someone will help me here Smiley
Do this tracker will be universal for all coins, or it will be the list of coins given by the developer? If it will be list, how many coins it will be?

So the way this is going to work is that we're going to add several exchanges every month, each exchange may have x/y/z coins defined. They'll all be added simultaneously. We'll be starting with the major exchanges first (think Poloniex, Bitfiniex, Kraken, etc, etc). Eventually the majority of coins will be on there (as long as the exchanges have them), it won't be a list that we maintain individually to add or remove coins. Our whitepaper has a section which talks about this a bit more.
Pages:
Jump to: