Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][TKR] Trackr | Portfolio management app with smart market alerts - page 10. (Read 16170 times)

legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 2094
Indeed this project is very good, and certainly will succeed. All parties involved in this project are people who have skilled abilities in this field.
Activity: 503
Merit: 100
Nice project. I joined facebook and signature bounty, my twitter account below 200 followers cannot join Sad
Activity: 1162
Merit: 752
Rollbit - Crypto Futures
good project me already join social media campaig Smiley i hope succes project @trackrim
Activity: 199
look at twitter, devs reminder about coindash here: @trackrim  Grin
Activity: 807
Merit: 522
i think pre-sell is done ? now only left the main ico in coming day , whis this project will  successful
Yeah, pre-sell is done. This project has a potential and it will be successfuly, hopefully.
Activity: 1096
Merit: 167
Signateur reserved also...great project
Activity: 500
Merit: 250
BountyMarketcap
I hope this project is not like any other project. Good project and successful until finished ico.TRACK KEEP SPIRIT
legendary
Activity: 895
Merit: 1001
Hello! Where Can I find information about the results of pre-ISO? I would like to know about the launch of this company.

We're going to update our website tonight with a link to the status and such, for now it's published on our twitter, FB and our blog

i think pre-sell is done ? now only left the main ico in coming day , whis this project will  successful
Activity: 358
Merit: 108
the advantages of using effort is going to successfully. nice project
Activity: 1096
Merit: 167
I hope the project succeeds
Activity: 462
I think this will be a successful application. I believe that it will be convenient and in demand. Successes.
Activity: 308
Hello! Where Can I find information about the results of pre-ISO? I would like to know about the launch of this company.

We're going to update our website tonight with a link to the status and such, for now it's published on our twitter, FB and our blog
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
Activity: 518
Very good blog update. I like the fact that you bring up recent problems in the ICO world and explain how you are trying to prevent that happening to you. Im pleased!
Activity: 602
I hope that ico will be excellent. The news accompanies the progress of the project! I wish you good luck.
Activity: 672
I do not know whether the progress of pre-ico in July 12th is smooth or not, and whether there will be any need for ICO in August. The recent ICO market is not particularly good, and it always falls below the price

I share your concerns, the ICO market is not looking too vibrant with the recent emerge of issues due to hacks, ICO's cashing out and what not. We're still adamant and optimistic into making this work.

We've also published a status update on our medium blog, which can be found here.
In other words you are ready to secure the way your ICO project? Because looking at recent cases there are hacked during the ICO that was also a bad impact and make many doubts against ico. Well, good luck

We'll be taking all the preventive measures to ensure it is not even possible to achieve what has happened, Coindash never published their contract until 20 minutes BEFORE the ICO. That in its own right is very shady, having a contract published and the address known at least a day or two before the ICO is important so people can audit the contract.

That sounds really interesting, I will follow how serious this project will be handled
and congratz with success PreICO

Activity: 196
I do not know whether the progress of pre-ico in July 12th is smooth or not, and whether there will be any need for ICO in August. The recent ICO market is not particularly good, and it always falls below the price

I share your concerns, the ICO market is not looking too vibrant with the recent emerge of issues due to hacks, ICO's cashing out and what not. We're still adamant and optimistic into making this work.

We've also published a status update on our medium blog, which can be found here.
In other words you are ready to secure the way your ICO project? Because looking at recent cases there are hacked during the ICO that was also a bad impact and make many doubts against ico. Well, good luck

We'll be taking all the preventive measures to ensure it is not even possible to achieve what has happened, Coindash never published their contract until 20 minutes BEFORE the ICO. That in its own right is very shady, having a contract published and the address known at least a day or two before the ICO is important so people can audit the contract.

All situation with coinadash looks very oddly and stupid. Wrong way for ICO's I think. So just "don’t Get CoinDashed")
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
congratulation with successful pre ICO. I believe in a successful ICO!!!
Activity: 308

Pages:
Jump to: