Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][TKR] Trackr | Portfolio management app with smart market alerts - page 11. (Read 16170 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 515
I do not know whether the progress of pre-ico in July 12th is smooth or not, and whether there will be any need for ICO in August. The recent ICO market is not particularly good, and it always falls below the price

I share your concerns, the ICO market is not looking too vibrant with the recent emerge of issues due to hacks, ICO's cashing out and what not. We're still adamant and optimistic into making this work.

We've also published a status update on our medium blog, which can be found here.
In other words you are ready to secure the way your ICO project? Because looking at recent cases there are hacked during the ICO that was also a bad impact and make many doubts against ico. Well, good luck
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
with this application, i'ii can see my tokens what i have on different exchanges?

I'd advise on reading the whitepaper, it will list about everything you need to know. You can list tokens on your exchanges; however, you can't automatically import them just yet as they need to be fed in manually (for now). We may bring in a functionality to 'import' your portfolio, this will depend on each exchange and their permitted API actions for listing your currencies (and eventually your trade history to evaluate when a certain trade was made). If we do bring out such features, we'll ensure that the process is only local (i.e. you will be allowed to import your portfolio through a 'JSON object' or by entering your API keys, as always we recommend the former option it gives a greater sense of security).
Activity: 868
Merit: 250
Your Data Belongs To You
with this application, i'ii can see my tokens what i have on different exchanges?
what results of pre-sale?

I share your concerns, the ICO market is not looking too vibrant with the recent emerge of issues due to hacks, ICO's cashing out and what not. We're still adamant and optimistic into making this work.
We've also published a status update on our medium blog, which can be found here.

We will be updating our website tonight, please click the link above to see our pre-sale status now.
Activity: 868
Your Data Belongs To You
what results of pre-sale?
As a general reminder, can I please ask people to post about any bounty related information / mention in the relevant bounty thread (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--2011027). I'd very much like this thread to be kept clean with constructive discussions, questions, answers as it makes it easier for others to read and understand.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 102
this is a good project and am sure it will be succesful
I do not know whether the progress of pre-ico in July 12th is smooth or not, and whether there will be any need for ICO in August. The recent ICO market is not particularly good, and it always falls below the price

Activity: 630
well done. the pre-ico is a success. hope that the ico is like that also. looking forward to the see the alpha. goodluck
Activity: 500
BountyMarketcap
My blog is rejected .. can be fixed
Activity: 476
I'm optimistic that ICO demand in August will increase, various issues have started to disappear and the ICO market will be predicted to grow
Activity: 165
Great idea but I have a doubt though. How will your tracker application connect to the various exchanges ? Does the user have to provide direct API access for the exchange or directly login through your application?

Users don't need to connect to the various exchanges, our API will handle and store the data as required. Remember that Trackr is not a platform where you can set up a trader and buy/sell on these exchanges. Only the data is used to represent the prices and such, candlestick charts/order books and such don't need a private API access either (as they're publicly available through websockets or direct REST api).

So what are the security measures you are taking because right now there are many big exchanges facing the same situation of hacking. How far you are different from them because today most of the customers needs security.

Our security measures are all in our whitepaper, but just to re-iterate: we don't store user data on our servers nor do we use anything dynamic to display our websites (which rules out the ability to be able to exploit server vulnerabilities). The whitepaper has a section about our infrastructure for our backend, let me know if there's anything specific you want to know (our paper goes in-depth).

There is no facebook like this week.

We'll put one up today.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
yeah, congratulation sir for the successful pre ICO. I think this application gives new breakthrough to user to increase profit. Maybe tokens can also be a communication tool and double security
Activity: 506
Well done Devs, for the successful Trackr-im pre ICO. Time to bring this project to the next phase and gain more attentions from crypto world society.
Activity: 140
the pre-ICO has finished! - It's excellent, I think after this news people will go here and review the attitude to this project
Activity: 340
idap.io
i think community have to take a second look to this project.
Genial idea with a lot of attraction by solving daily real issues.
People need similar projects to get more involved into the crypto environment.
Yes, I agree with you, this is the latest breakthrough in the form of application so it is very user friendly to use, I think this project will be successful
Activity: 375
The project looks promising. I hope you will succeed.
Already joined in twitter bounty and good luck team
Hope it can be listed by bittrex.
Activity: 213
Merit: 10
Blockchain with solar energy
It's a great idea to create such a mobile application. For beginners this will be a lifeline. I believe in success.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
There is no facebook like this week.
Pages:
Jump to: