Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][TKR] Trackr | Portfolio management app with smart market alerts - page 19. (Read 16170 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
I can see that the Pre-ICO has already commenced, but can't find the amount  of fund being raised so far on the website, do anyone know the link to the pre-sale Ether account

here is link https://www.trackr.im/pre-ico.html and just below in website there is contract address just copy that ether contract address and send amount of ether u will automatic received token in your ether wallet account. NOTE: don't send amount from any exchange only use your wallet. check below picture u can easily understand.

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
I can see that the Pre-ICO has already commenced, but can't find the amount  of fund being raised so far on the website, do anyone know the link to the pre-sale Ether account

The details are on the pre-ICO page: "trackr dot im/pre-ico.html#status"

Alternatively, you can check on Etherscan by using the contract address 0xE45f944e04A8E8617Bb705e33C80B74E806d1e60
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Activity: 650
Merit: 502
Where can we check how much had been collected so far this Pre-ICO stage of Trackr?
The first page is telling us Pre-ICO is now live until Monday. I navigate all over the site, it seem not available. How do we invest?

Click on the orange 'Contribute' button and its under the Pre-Sale Status section.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 106
great project. goodluck to you.
Activity: 2870
Merit: 612
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
Where can we check how much had been collected so far this Pre-ICO stage of Trackr?
The first page is telling us Pre-ICO is now live until Monday. I navigate all over the site, it seem not available. How do we invest?
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
y²=x3+ax+b, a=0,b=7
Technology like this will help a lot of people with trading.
All the best for this project. Hope it moons at some point. Wink
Activity: 168
So this looks like a very interesting project.I joined this project.I hope will be success your project.good luck
Activity: 500
Merit: 250
BountyMarketcap
A nice project that connects a mobile app across all devices like iOS / Android / Windows. The Trackr app also offers an all-in-one interface to view and manage portofolio.Trackr is a new breakthrough and I hope the Trackr project can reach the target at the end Ico.
Activity: 330
Merit: 101
Hi I'm KS03
I honestly cannot wait for technology like this to exist and function properly as it will greatly assist me with my trading.

legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 2094
The Trackr project has a good opportunity to compete with other projects as its predecessor, because the project is built on teamwork that is highly dedicated and professional, so that it can be a great project that has a good reputation.
Activity: 127
I really like the solution this project is out to solve.  Looking to seeing the Alpha release in the near future Smiley
Activity: 198
This project? This will be successful and I'm hopin' for that to happen.
ICO will succees. The Main ICO will launch on 1st of August I'll be looking forward to it.

We may push this date slightly to get the Alpha polished up and running, still tentative, but definitely in August.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
BITCOIN TRADER 2016
ICO will succees. The Main ICO will launch on 1st of August I'll be looking forward to it.

yes this so exciting i like this project a lot of people joining today because they see the potential of this coin something that would blow in the near future in some big exchange like bittrex cryptopia and poloniex good luck team keep it up  Grin Grin
Activity: 2520
Merit: 711
Activity: 330
Merit: 101
The project looks promising...Having a great platform to manage portfolio with good UI will make difference
For presale, is there a minimum requirement for TKRP tokens purchases? If any, what is the minimum purchase of the TKRP tokens

Yes, the only requirement is the minimum purchase amount: 0.01 ETH (10 Finney)
Activity: 518
Merit: 265
For presale, is there a minimum requirement for TKRP tokens purchases? If any, what is the minimum purchase of the TKRP tokens
Activity: 602
Merit: 106
Is this is the Telegram's Pump Captain ICO?  Grin

I'm not sure what you're exactly referring to, but no! We have our own algorithms set in place to detect market trends for pumps and dumps and will alert users based on that. Later on we also have machine learning based predictions to 'determine' the outcome (after training our currency models with historical data).

woah, that's sure great, hope this project would going well  Smiley Smiley Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: