Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][TKR] Trackr | Portfolio management app with smart market alerts - page 16. (Read 16170 times)

Activity: 162
Merit: 100
I think that Trackr could provide any coin 's different price in different platform for the user.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Looking forward to watch Trackr progress!  Smiley
Activity: 186
The application like as a application called sosobtc!
but the trackr has add a currency token in this application
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016
Hello, I can not find answer in FAQ, so maybe someone will help me here Smiley
Do this tracker will be universal for all coins, or it will be the list of coins given by the developer? If it will be list, how many coins it will be?
Activity: 308
Thanks for all the support guys, from the team at Trackr: we really appreciate it!

Will this app be on smartphone? Or will it be available for desktop / windows as well, and maybe also on linux?

Because it seems this application will be very useful for its users ,,

Will this app be available on desktop?
I hope it is also available on the desktop, as some people including me prefer to use the desktop because of the bigger look and easier monitoring.

That's a very good point, you'll be pleased to know that Desktop users won't be at a disadvantage. You can see on our roadmap on the website that our Ulva release will have "Functional web client with desktop notifications support" (most likely written using Electron)

I have a question, this project is fucos only apps that track all the cryptocurrency like coinmarketcap right?

Coinmarketcap shows you core stats about a cryptocurrency, but it does not take your aggregated portfolio's worth and it does not tracks it performance in a easy and simple to understand view. In addition, it does not let you set up smart market alerts to push notification/SMS/email you when it is a opportune time to buy or sell. All of this (+ more) which Trackr will do.
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
What are the key benefits compared to other wallets?

I think you slightly misunderstood the purpose of this app. Trackr isn't a wallet, rather, it tracks your wallets, currencies, provides analytics on how to maximize your ROI and on top of that has a comprehensive alerting system that notifies you of potentially profitable alt-coins that you should invest in and alerts that you can set up to notify you what you want to know and when.

Explained well and simple. Now I'm having a wider understanding on Trackr's purpose. Been working hard to advertise the project via social media. Hopefully the project will keep on improving and become more successful.
Activity: 476
great project everyone liked this project. i hope this project goes in moon. good luck dev
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
Will this app be available on desktop?
I hope it is also available on the desktop, as some people including me prefer to use the desktop because of the bigger look and easier monitoring.
Activity: 506
So, the Trackr app alpha is live, great job Trackr team . by this way Trackr ico will gain more success for sure .

The Alpha app is not live yet, it will be soon! We'll make an announcement on our website, social media, mailing list and this forum when it's out.

is there any use of this token except the tracker of all crypto currency app?i just want to know a lot of this token whats the use of this token in the future is there any some features like for example we can trade or buy and sell inthis app?

The TKR token serves as the currency through which subscription is paid to use premium Trackr services. As our whitepaper and website mention, we will offer a free-tier service which anyone can use. But features such as advanced price alerts, SMS instead of push notifications, webhook API's, machine learning based insights and trade analyses will be examples of premium features which can be paid for using TKR.

We have other plans for TKR as well around being a stakeholder of the project where you get to vote and choose for the direction of the project.

Trading and buying is not part of the roadmap as there are many exchanges that offer this option, what we are considering though is allowing users to hook in their API keys to place trades directly through the app - but this is just an idea at this stage and hasn't been scoped out to be part of the project yet.
This is what i like, "We have other plans for TKR as well around being a stakeholder of the project where you get to vote and choose for the direction of the project."
More functions/features would invite more investors to come and trust the future of this project. Keep up the good work Trackr-im devs  Wink
Activity: 602
Merit: 106
it's sure good project and very useful in the future. i'll be waiting for this project completed  Grin Grin
Activity: 560
Merit: 253
I have a question, this project is fucos only apps that track all the cryptocurrency like coinmarketcap right?
Activity: 812
I've joined twitter campaign. Hope to be successful of this project.
Activity: 221
Will this application be free?
Or we have to pay license every month?

Going to put this quote from the last page, it will be free with restricted functionality (enough for the average user to do their basic tasks). Features that are under the subscription model are still being drafted, but until the main ICO has concluded all features are free.

The TKR token serves as the currency through which subscription is paid to use premium Trackr services. As our whitepaper and website mention, we will offer a free-tier service which anyone can use. But features such as advanced price alerts, SMS instead of push notifications, webhook API's, machine learning based insights and trade analyses will be examples of premium features which can be paid for using TKR.

We have other plans for TKR as well around being a stakeholder of the project where you get to vote and choose for the direction of the project.

Trading and buying is not part of the roadmap as there are many exchanges that offer this option, what we are considering though is allowing users to hook in their API keys to place trades directly through the app - but this is just an idea at this stage and hasn't been scoped out to be part of the project yet.

Will this app be on smartphone? Or will it be available for desktop / windows as well, and maybe also on linux?

Because it seems this application will be very useful for its users ,,

Going to put this quote from the last page, it will be free with restricted functionality (enough for the average user to do their basic tasks). Features that are under the subscription model are still being drafted, but until the main ICO has concluded all features are free.

Activity: 2282
Merit: 560
_""""Duelbits""""_
Sorry for asking but how much is maximum or totaly supply coin?
I will invested some Smiley

The presale is only 50 ETH (500 000 tokens), the actual ICO has 65 000 000 tokens whereof 58 500 000 (90%) are for crowdfunding, 5% for team and 5% for bounty. 1 ETH is worth 10 000 during presale and 5000 tokens during main ICO. Presale tokens can be converted for real tokens during the main ICO (at a ratio of 1 to 1). There are 35 hours left until the presale ICO is concluded.

We're currently primarily working on getting our Alpha out, after which we'll discuss more about the main ICO and such. We'll also be opening signups for beta testers soon (anyone with an IOS/Android/Windows phone can sign up for that), we'll make an announcement before doing so.

Any other questions feel free to join Slack, we're able to answer a lot faster.
Activity: 192
Sorry for asking but how much is maximum or totaly supply coin?
I will invested some Smiley
Activity: 1096
Merit: 167
Activity: 1096
Merit: 167
Activity: 630
I have joined the twitter and facebook campaign. Thanks for the opportunity.
Pages:
Jump to: