Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][TKR] Trackr | Portfolio management app with smart market alerts - page 20. (Read 16170 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Activity: 500
Merit: 250
BountyMarketcap
 any a bounty campaign blog / video?
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
 Seems to be nice project
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Is this is the Telegram's Pump Captain ICO?  Grin

I'm not sure what you're exactly referring to, but no! We have our own algorithms set in place to detect market trends for pumps and dumps and will alert users based on that. Later on we also have machine learning based predictions to 'determine' the outcome (after training our currency models with historical data).
Activity: 199
Is this is the Telegram's Pump Captain ICO?  Grin
cut the bullshit. whether you are launching pre-ico or your main ICO, your are getting money. for all we know we can't even hear another thing form you jsut after having 5K USD. we'd like to see whether you have plans to have escrows. because as of now, your project is a potential scam apart that its not even unique. there are several projects like this already.

You are entitled to your own opinion but you keep asking the same question.

I have already explained that escrow options are being explored for the main ICO and full details on the logistics of the main ICO will be announced before the ICO is actually launched.

In simpler words: Everything will be finalised before the main ICO starts. And until then we haven't actually raised any money anyway so there is no possibility of a "scam".

If you are referring to the pre-ICO, we felt it wasn't necessary to involve an escrow as the pre-ICO target is so low (50 ETH, for reasons explained elsewhere in this thread), and all that money is going straight into the promotion/marketing of the project. If it makes you happy I will make sure we release the breakdown of advertisement costs/invoices and make them public so you can see how the money raised in the pre-ICO was spent.

We feel this project has enough unique features that makes it noticeably distinct from competitor projects, something that can be experienced first hand when the Alpha version is released (aiming to be in 2/3 weeks).
Activity: 1451
Merit: 258
Where can I subscribe to newsletter? I would happy to have some news in email, at least get new information about Trackr.  Cheesy

Great, please do! You can subscribe to our newsletter on our main website. There is a "Subscribe" button right in the middle, and there is also an input box at the bottom of the website where you can type in your email address.

Yes by subscribing to news, you will not miss a good piece of news.
Activity: 644
Merit: 262
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
cut the bullshit. whether you are launching pre-ico or your main ICO, your are getting money. for all we know we can't even hear another thing form you jsut after having 5K USD. we'd like to see whether you have plans to have escrows. because as of now, your project is a potential scam apart that its not even unique. there are several projects like this already.
Any more details on the subscription aspect of the project?

Thanks Devs

Certainly, we're still in the process of finalizing what exactly will fall under our subscription model, however I've listed a few for starters.

• Comprehensive analytics on your portfolio (rather than a plain view)
  • A more configurable set of Watcher rules that can be set as well as more alerts that a user can store
  • Future use of our machine learning analytics for cryptocurrency predictions

We're still drafting the exact specification and will share when it's done. We intend for most users using the free tier to have functionality to *most* of the things that are required.

you mean to say we can now expect an escrow after the pre-ICO? that just defeats the purpose of it. those links of yours and profiles, we all know anyone can create any profile. i can create myself if i have to with the 5 million USD motivation, i can do the impossible.

have you tried to contact anyone from tokenmarket or icocountdown before posting your plans here?

I'm not quite sure what you mean when you say 'anyone can create a profile', are you referring to LinkedIn? There's absolutely nothing preventing you from doing your due diligence and confirming the facts listed on our LinkedIn or elsewhere. We have in fact worked developing foreign exchange mobile apps with top banking organizations and have the experience and expertise required for this project. We have a realistic roadmap of what we can deliver in a specific time frame, our whitepaper goes in-depth more about the technology, our infrastructure and what not.

We're also not raising $5 million, we set a realistic goal unlike most ICOs based on the next 2-3 years. If you have any doubts about the profiles linked being ours, or that the profile are legitimate themselves, then please let us know. Our GitHub, StackOverflow, LinkedIn and the likes are all public, anyone can cross reference as they want.

I've reiterated this quite a few times, but we will not launch our main ICO before our Alpha app is ready so you can be the judge if we're legitimate or not.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
you mean to say we can now expect an escrow after the pre-ICO? that just defeats the purpose of it. those links of yours and profiles, we all know anyone can create any profile. i can create myself if i have to with the 5 million USD motivation, i can do the impossible.

have you tried to contact anyone from tokenmarket or icocountdown before posting your plans here?
Activity: 336
Any more details on the subscription aspect of the project?

Thanks Devs
Activity: 293
Merit: 107
im so glad to joining this campaign I hoping well be successful manage.
Activity: 596
Merit: 500
F*CK WHALES!
I just invested little on Pre-ICO. I'm looking forward to see this project development.  Smiley
Where can I subscribe to newsletter? I would happy to have some news in email, at least get new information about Trackr.  Cheesy

Great, please do! You can subscribe to our newsletter on our main website. There is a "Subscribe" button right in the middle, and there is also an input box at the bottom of the website where you can type in your email address.
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
Activity: 660
Merit: 350
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
The Alpha release app in two-three weeks, certainly it will be a very important step for this project.This will assure investors of the seriousness of this project.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
go ahead, i think it can success.
so i join your camping.
Activity: 2156
Merit: 251
Binance #Smart World Global Token
Looks nice, when the app will on beta phase or officially launch ?
Activity: 420
 Nice Project!!
i already joined facebook and twitter campaign Smiley Good Luck Team!!!
Pages:
Jump to: