Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][TKR] Trackr | Portfolio management app with smart market alerts - page 22. (Read 16170 times)

Activity: 358
Merit: 108
My opportunity to work here i joining the signature campaign.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 252
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE
After finished ico, what market will be in use?

this is pre-ICO not an ICO,,
but of course if you ask about the market after the ICO, i think you will see this TKR on major exchange  Wink
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
so when will you release this coin? after the campaigns or after the project? just want to know , so that we know that we can directly convert it to etherium

The coin is transferred immediately on purchase, see https://github.com/trackr-im/contracts/blob/master/contracts/Crowdsale.sol#L129
Activity: 310
Merit: 103
Rookie Website developer
so when will you release this coin? after the campaigns or after the project? just want to know , so that we know that we can directly convert it to etherium
please tell about prototype and more details of the project

Our whitepaper has pretty much everything you need to know, if there's anything unclear please let us know.

As far as a prototype goes, we're currently working on it and will be launching our initial Alpha version before the ICO in August.
Activity: 364
https://twetch.com/u/42191
please tell about prototype and more details of the project
Activity: 700
Merit: 260
After completion of ico, coin can enter big exchange like bittrex or poloniex?
legendary
Activity: 861
Merit: 1000

What are you mean with "what market"? Do you think about which exchange will listed TKR?

We've covered this in our whitepaper, we're in talks with a few exchanges but ultimately it is based on interest from users and other factors post ICO (not the pre-sale). Some exchanges we'll have an easier time listing with less interest (looking at HitBTC).

Reputed exchanges Require more time for listing, but I think for serious project Such an approach is necessary. It's better to wait a bit rather than making a "cheap" solution
I always love when I see new token on Bittrex or Livecoin
bittrex is best for me . livecoin despoit and withdraw  needs long time that give me an bad impression
Activity: 826
Merit: 284
Hi!
Do you have a prototype?
Activity: 1848
Merit: 530
The OGz Club
Polish translation available here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.20075135

Best of luck with the Pre-ICO.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098

What are you mean with "what market"? Do you think about which exchange will listed TKR?

We've covered this in our whitepaper, we're in talks with a few exchanges but ultimately it is based on interest from users and other factors post ICO (not the pre-sale). Some exchanges we'll have an easier time listing with less interest (looking at HitBTC).

Reputed exchanges Require more time for listing, but I think for serious project Such an approach is necessary. It's better to wait a bit rather than making a "cheap" solution
I always love when I see new token on Bittrex or Livecoin

Activity: 518
Merit: 299

All projects want to be listed on a large exchanges Cheesy
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
Only Bitcoin!

Activity: 500
Merit: 250
BountyMarketcap
As I see on https://www.track[Suspicious link removed]/pre-ico.html , in the section which is about using Myetherwallet, it says that we will receive new tokens in our wallet once we send Ethereum to the mentioned address.
Tracker is not listed in myetherwallet. So what is Address  we should use in add custom token section? And what about decimals?

Yes your TKRP will be issued to you instantly.
You can check the contract details on Etherscan here. The token address you need to use on Myetherwallet for adding a custom token for TKRP to check your balance is: 0x56fc8befddd4bdba1f24e4f54ad4cf6dead2cfba and we use 18 decimals for our token.

Hope that answers your question.

What other alerts besides trade volume do you guys consider?

So the core metrics are: Trade volume (instantaneous, time weighted average), market price (bid, ask, mid), media events (social media, press releases, sentiment analysis).

These can be configured in conjunction (think OR/AND style equations) to set up a bespoke alert.
Activity: 756
Merit: 108
So this is interesting project and with good application and i will take part in ICO selling. It will really helpfull for analyzing market. I want to wish good luck to the team. Thank you.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 5213
As I see on https://www.trackr.im/pre-ico.html , in the section which is about using Myetherwallet, it says that we will receive new tokens in our wallet once we send Ethereum to the mentioned address.
Tracker is not listed in myetherwallet. So what is Address  we should use in add custom token section? And what about decimals?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
What other alerts besides trade volume do you guys consider?
Pages:
Jump to: