Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][TKR] Trackr | Portfolio management app with smart market alerts - page 25. (Read 16204 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Nice Project... Good Luck Team
i already joined facebook and twitter campaign to help ICO Team spread this project around the world.. Cheesy
Activity: 1096
Merit: 167
Very nice project...good luck  Wink
Activity: 310
Merit: 103
Rookie Website developer
already joined the campaign , hope this project will be successful , Regards
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I have joined facebook &twitter bounty campaign. Thank you for this opportunity and good luck with this project! I hope this will be a big success!
Activity: 506
Merit: 250
The Pre ICO starts tomorrow at 12 PM UTC and lasts for 5 days exactly. Our website will be updated tonight with information on how to contribute. The Pre-ICO itself has a very low funding cap (50 ETH) and is primarily to just assess early interest & provide bonuses.

The ratio is:
  • 1 ETH > 10 000 TKRP (Pre ICO token)
  • 1 ETH > 5000 TKR (main ICO token).
  • You are able to exchange TKRP to TKR at a ratio of 1:1 during the main crowdsale/ICO (thus giving a 200% bonus for those that contribute during the Pre ICO).

The Main ICO will launch on 1st of August at 12 PM UTC and lasts for 30 days. All the information regarding prices can be found on the website.

9 hours again from when i write this, good luck for Trackr-im. Btw nice pre ico bonus, same like buy one get two.
Activity: 154
I really liked this project.
Activity: 308
Please remember to post the bounty campaign related things in the bounty campaign thread @ https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--2011027
Activity: 448
Merit: 253
We hope for fruitful cooperation
Activity: 2338
Merit: 757
Great project. Good luck and success for your team ICO... I hope will be successful.
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
Joined signature bounty! Waiting for accept.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Can you maximize your return on investment with just 2 people?
You must have a complete team to maximize your investment return

Many successful projects start as small but humble numbers. Team expansion is part of the roadmap. The Alpha version (to be released in 2/3 weeks) should instill more confidence and hopefully convince those who are somewhat skeptical.
by the way what is minimum invest during pre-ico?

It's 10 Finney (0.01 ETH)
Activity: 660
Merit: 350
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
by the way what is minimum invest during pre-ico?
We have updated our website now with the pre-sale information and how to contribute for those that are interested.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
The Pre ICO starts tomorrow at 12 PM UTC and lasts for 5 days exactly. Our website will be updated tonight with information on how to contribute. The Pre-ICO itself has a very low funding cap (50 ETH) and is primarily to just assess early interest & provide bonuses.

The ratio is:
  • You are able to exchange TKRP to TKR at a ratio of 1:1 during the main crowdsale/ICO (thus giving a 200% bonus for those that contribute during the Pre ICO).

The Main ICO will launch on 1st of August at 12 PM UTC and lasts for 30 days. All the information regarding prices can be found on the website.
1 ETH > 10,000 TKR
This is a very good offer, I do not want to miss and will invest money when pre ICO, I sure this is a great project.
Activity: 156
Great project, This is the concept of the future, with the system and team that I am sure I believe ICO will succees. Can't waiting for opening ICO on August 1st.
Activity: 504
Merit: 273

The ratio is:

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
BITCOIN TRADER 2016
i join the bounty campaign for signature campaign i will my very best to help this project succesfull thank you so much for this opportunity participate in this campaign i was looking forward for this project good luck to all the team i am so excited to share this anywhre in this bitcoin furom so every week we need to post a comment to this main thread a 3 times? when is the ICO start and the end of the ICO? how much the price when the ICO start?
Pages:
Jump to: