Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][TKR] Trackr | Portfolio management app with smart market alerts - page 23. (Read 16204 times)

legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016
that is a little awkward..
only 50 eth and can sold out in 4 hours ...it can't be happened in china ..
all the ico project will sold out in one day ..no matter how many btc the team want

Take into account that this is the pre-sale ICO with no actual advertising/marketing (other than this forum and its bounty), we did post our 'very' first news 3 days ago only.

We will have proper advertising & marketing externally when we conduct our main ICO. We're still working the product in any case and will have something to show you guys. The pre-sale is just to vest early early interest and provide a bonus.

Goood! Smiley Then we wait to see what you will show us in the next step!
At the moment I decide to join your signature campaign!

Let's help this project hit high!  Wink Cool
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
all the ico project will sold out in one day ..no matter how many btc the team want

Take into account that this is the pre-sale ICO with no actual advertising/marketing (other than this forum and its bounty), we did post our 'very' first news 3 days ago only.

We will have proper advertising & marketing externally when we conduct our main ICO. We're still working the product in any case and will have something to show you guys. The pre-sale is just to vest early early interest and provide a bonus.
Activity: 222
Activity: 420
i joined facebook's bounty, hope this project will success. Grin
sorry, my english bad n i'm newbie on cryptocurrency Embarrassed
Activity: 221
why no one want to buy this ?

We haven't really advertised outside these forums yet, we don't want to advertise properly until we get the product in Alpha and on the App store for people to test.

Good idea, because in a hurry will not get good results. I am sure, through this forum is the beginning of a good advertising campaign to embrace the big investors
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

We haven't really advertised outside these forums yet, we don't want to advertise properly until we get the product in Alpha and on the App store for people to test.

Hey, I am just wondering that what will be the ratio at which TKRP tokens will be converted into TKR tokens?

Merit: 105
i'm watching this ICO. I will join after pre-ico. i want to see how much invest will they get in pre-ico.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Contributed to the Pre-ICO! Though had to set the gas limit to a little higher than recommended to get the transaction accepted by the network.

Yep, we've noticed this. It seems that pre-testing showed a gas value of 50 000 being used (using Remix and the test network). However, this appears to be different on live and we've modified our page to show a limit of 200 000 instead.

Do remember that because of the token decimal system your value in MEW/Etherscan will show up with a lot of decimals, use our website to verify the actual value (the API call it makes to Etherscan also has the correct information). Generally this is because new contracts take a while for Etherscan to update its decimals (https://ethereum.stackexchange.com/questions/19629/ethereum-tokens-and-decimals). We've sent a verification request as well to hopefully speed this up.

In general do not expect too much from the pre-sale as our intention is not to hit the cap immediately. We're currently working full time on the app (backend is already operational) and want to get the Alpha in a stable condition before we even think of launching our main ICO (otherwise it's not fair to have investors invest blindly without having a proof of concept to show).
Activity: 826
449900 TKRP Tokens Left. So hurry up.. i think it will be success.
Activity: 650
Merit: 502
Contributed to the Pre-ICO! Though had to set the gas limit to a little higher than recommended to get the transaction accepted by the network.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
BITCOIN TRADER 2016
The pre-sale ICO is live now and will last until Monday 12 PM UTC, depending on the outcome of the presale we may push the main ICO release date back by a bit so that we can properly showcase our product to investors.

Wow this so exciting i feel that this project would going successful the team is hardworking and very fast its good to see the project that make sence a lot of project announce there ICO but the details is not complete even the dev also not responding after they post the announcement its good to see the project that the manager and devs are active so if someone ask some question they can answer fast
The pre-sale ICO is live now and will last until Monday 12 PM UTC, depending on the outcome of the presale we may push the main ICO release date back by a bit so that we can properly showcase our product to investors.
Activity: 258
Merit: 10
Feel the potential of this currency is good.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
where i can see statistic in pre ico result
pre-ico run in july 12, 2017

will be bounty?
legendary
Activity: 895
Merit: 1001
only 50 eth for pre-ICO..you are kidding us ?

Our intention is not to raise any significant amount of funds, but rather to see who has vested interest in this project.

Interesting strategy for sure, but 50 ETH seems too small - only a handful of people might get in.
It will be done in couple minutes or even secs. I guess this is one of devs strategy, so bring it on Trackr-im team  Cool

if someone who can invest this 50eth he can make double profit than the main ico

so i think 50eth is  normal

Our intention is not to raise any significant amount of funds, but rather to see who has vested interest in this project.

Interesting strategy for sure, but 50 ETH seems too small - only a handful of people might get in.
It will be done in couple minutes or even secs. I guess this is one of devs strategy, so bring it on Trackr-im team  Cool

I wouldn't hold my breath on it, we haven't advertised our presale ICO anywhere. It'll just be a bonus for early investors and that's it, we don't expect to hit our goal due to lack of advertisement. Having said all that the presale ICO is in 1 hour.
Activity: 506

It will be done in couple minutes or even secs. I guess this is one of devs strategy, so bring it on Trackr-im team  Cool
Pages:
Jump to: