Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]🌈🌈🌈VECTOR - MAKE MONEY WITH THIS CRYPTO EXCHANGE 🌈🌈🌈 - page 17. (Read 7478 times)

Activity: 243
Merit: 101
I love the idea of marketplaces that challenge the current status quo on customer service and new coins. This kind of competition is important as consumers across all exchanges actually benefit.

Congratulations team and good luck! I'll be following you very closely.
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
So, what's the purpose of having your token?
Activity: 450
Merit: 251
I correctly understood that you now have only an idea?
Do you want to develop a platform for the mobile exchange from scratch, but nothing has been done yet?
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
This is one of the most promising project. There are lot of Coin exchanges and many new "WANNA BEs" poping every day with their useless and monotonous plans. But Vector looks like a next big thing, just look at their road map on their website. They are directly challenging Bittrex, poloneix and other major exchanges. The thing I like most is the intention to launch their own hardware wallet. Best of luck and looking forward to see you in market   Roll Eyes

Very well said. And yes, we plan on being the largest crypto exchange in the entire WORLD in a few years.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
This is one of the most promising project. There are lot of Coin exchanges and many new "WANNA BEs" poping every day with their useless and monotonous plans. But Vector looks like a next big thing, just look at their road map on their website. They are directly challenging Bittrex, poloneix and other major exchanges. The thing I like most is the intention to launch their own hardware wallet. Best of luck and looking forward to see you in market   Roll Eyes
I'll try my luck in the lottery, I'll take part in the bounty. Good idea.

Awesome! You have a chance to win $120,000 in VCTR coins!
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
I'll try my luck in the lottery, I'll take part in the bounty. Good idea.
Activity: 266
Merit: 107
Do you have any translation bounty? I want to reserve the Ann translation for Filipino.
These seems to be the next big exchangers out there.

No translation bounty.
Ohh ! I see. I think I'll just gonna join the other bounty and to be part of the lottery raffle. I won't skip this opportunity to be a part of this new growing community.
Good Luck Guys!
More Power !
Do you have any translation bounty? I want to reserve the Ann translation for Filipino.

No translation bounty.
Activity: 266
Merit: 107
dear all
the link to bounty program is not valid

Just checked it. Yes it is?
Activity: 476
dear all
the link to bounty program is not valid

HOME | WHITEPAPER | TEAM | ICO

What is Vector?

Vector is a new cryptocurrency exchange focused on ease of use, accessibility, and customer service.

Click to see Explainer Video

Ask yourself the following questions:

Does my crypto exchange have amazing 24/7 customer service?

Do I get a say in what coins are added onto my exchange?

Is my exchange easy to use? Could my mom use it?

Do I know where those fees are going?

Does my exchange have an amazing mobile application so I can buy/sell on the go?

NO

... is the usual answer to most (if not all) of those questions. You see, we have been conditioned to accept terrible trading platforms because nothing great exists YET. Here are some questions you might like a little more...

Does Vector have a fantastic team who has worked together before and built some amazing things?

YES.

Our team is amazing. They are one of the best teams in the cryptocurrency space today and they will build the best crypto exchange the world has ever seen.

Does Vector have a working product?

YES.

Vector already has a mobile application on the Apple App store ready for download. It is a highly praised cryptocurrency trading simulator which gives users a feel for what it will be like to easily and seamlessly trade crypto from your PHONE!

Does Vector have a whitepaper?

YES.

Our whitepaper is the most beautiful whitepaper we have ever seen, and don’t just take it from us, see it yourself WHITEPAPER

Was our smart contract code audited?

YES. NOT ONCE, BUT TWICE.

Two independent smart contract auditors thoroughly double and tripled checked our smart contract, ensuring it is completely 100% safe and efficient.

ICO

Start: December 8, 2017 12:00 PM UTC

End: December 31, 2017 12:00 PM UTC

Coins offered during ICO: 39,000,000 (78% of total coins)

Price: 1 ETH = 250 VCTR

SOFT CAP: 10,000 ETH

HARD CAP: 132,000 ETH

WHITELIST: YES

TELEGRAM GROUP

100% BONUS FIRST WEEK OF ICO

https://vectorexchange.io
Pages:
Jump to: