Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]Vibeo - New era of Instant Messaging/Social app powered by blockchain - page 14. (Read 20603 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
will we be able to make multivideochat in Vibeo?

for now its only one-to-one video call.
I like to try a demo version to see how it works, could it be possible?

available for Android here:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.vibeo.vibeo

for iOS in few days...
I've already try it and it's amazing, high quality of image and sound, I can't wait to use the definitive version
Activity: 168
Merit: 5
In China, WeChat pay is used by over 90% of WeChat users to make offline purchases in Chinese cities. The WeChat App has been developed to be highly integrated into the day-to-day living of Chinese people.
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Will Vibeo be available for IOS and Android?

Yes it is already available for Android and its under review by Apple, should be out in few days for iPhone, we will announce it!
New partnership announced this morning!

Vibeo will be using Gotaki mapping system for the Blockchain Map system.

https://medium.com/@vibeo/vibeo-announces-partnership-with-gotaki-6dc50c8a1b3f
COngratulations to the team of Vibeo for this great partnership
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Will Vibeo be available for IOS and Android?
copper member
New partnership announced this morning!

Vibeo will be using Gotaki mapping system for the Blockchain Map system.

https://medium.com/@vibeo/vibeo-announces-partnership-with-gotaki-6dc50c8a1b3f
copper member
will we be able to make multivideochat in Vibeo?

for now its only one-to-one video call.
I like to try a demo version to see how it works, could it be possible?

available for Android here:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.vibeo.vibeo

for iOS in few days...
copper member
hello vibeo team, does this project have a bounty campaign?
what is the advantage of this project compared to other chat application? does this chat app have the feature to make money because it's connected to blockchain? thanks

Yes you would be able to make money with the app, with the e-wallet you will be able to transfer crypto-currencies between vibeo members.

Hello! Do you know about the project Tip blockchain? I think your projects are similar in many ways. What do you think about this competitor, what do you see as your advantage? I realized that you already have a ready-made application? This is a significant advantage. But they have a stronger marketing program and a bigger bounty campaign. This may have more weight in the eyes of investors.

Tip Blockchain is more like a trade platform between merchants and users, not really an IM app per se... It could probably be compared to our BlockChain map feature. We havent started our Marketing campagin yet so you can not say that they have a better campaign. We ve chosen another strategy which was to develop a final app before reaching to investors. From how the ICO market has turned recently we strongly believe we made the right choice by proving to investors and users that we have something serious.
Activity: 448
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
an innovation of the new application and easy to use for communication is made by Vibeo, may achieve maximum results
I think this project is unique and innovate and I wish Vibeo have success
Activity: 14
an innovation of the new application and easy to use for communication is made by Vibeo, may achieve maximum results
I want to know where is the sede of Vibeo and if the team have previous experience

Well then you should check my background on LinkedIn, James, Nick, Jared, Kalin, Amarbat, Angela, Aly, Hank and Ian we are all highly experienced!!! We are the Dream Team!
I could see you are well prepapred and have a huge previous experience, I wish Vibeo success
Activity: 448
Merit: 101

Number of mobile phone users worldwide from 2015 to 2020 (in billions)

nowaday people use their phones for everything so this app will be very useful for everybody who has their phone as part of their daily routines
copper member

Each morning I take the metro and do you know what I see the most? People using their mobile phone! And do you know what kind of app they are playing with??? From what I have seen (Yes I really have counted them) 70% Social/IM app – 15% Candy Crush – 10% News app - 5% Tetris

copper member

copper member
which cryptocurrencies will be availables to pay in Vibeo?

We initially planned only ETH but we will also provide the following cryptocurrencies:

Bitcoin
Ethereum
Litecoin
Monero
Ripple/XRP
Bitcoin Cash
Dash
copper member
I want to know where is the sede of Vibeo and if the team have previous experience

Well then you should check my background on LinkedIn, James, Nick, Jared, Kalin, Amarbat, Angela, Aly, Hank and Ian we are all highly experienced!!! We are the Dream Team!
copper member
what are the uses of Vibeo tokens? Can you explain me that?

vibeo tokens will have different usage, first they will be necessary for merchants and partners in order to buy our API (to add their brand/services into our Vibeo map), tokens will be distributed for rewards for our members and would be also used to get special offers.
will it be a tokensale? I like to know it because I like to invest to get tokens and also be part of your project

The Token Sale is starting Sept. 18th - Pre-Ico with 35% Bonus! You should invest at the pre-ico because the 35% bonus is the maximum one can have. We are not offering more to whales and big investors - Our priority is to offer the same advantages to small and big investors, everybody at the same level.
copper member
Pages:
Jump to: