Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]Vibeo - New era of Instant Messaging/Social app powered by blockchain - page 15. (Read 20603 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 0
which cryptocurrencies will be availables to pay in Vibeo?
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
what are the uses of Vibeo tokens? Can you explain me that?

vibeo tokens will have different usage, first they will be necessary for merchants and partners in order to buy our API (to add their brand/services into our Vibeo map), tokens will be distributed for rewards for our members and would be also used to get special offers.
will it be a tokensale? I like to know it because I like to invest to get tokens and also be part of your project
Activity: 448
Merit: 101
What have Vibeo different that other app of chat and videochat that are already working?

we are quite similar to WeChat in terms of features and we are developing a blockchain map, a safety trip feature, a crypto-currency wallet, allowing access to a worldwide blockchain economy and community!
what means for the app the fact to integrate the blockchain technology in Vibeo?
Merit: 100
Merit: 101
you said that best users could win trophies, what kind of throphies will be these?

Mostly it will be travel trips, one week to discover a city!
that's amazing I am going to do my best to win one of this trophies
Activity: 434
Merit: 19
hello vibeo team, does this project have a bounty campaign?
what is the advantage of this project compared to other chat application? does this chat app have the feature to make money because it's connected to blockchain? thanks

Yes you would be able to make money with the app, with the e-wallet you will be able to transfer crypto-currencies between vibeo members.

Hello! Do you know about the project Tip blockchain? I think your projects are similar in many ways. What do you think about this competitor, what do you see as your advantage? I realized that you already have a ready-made application? This is a significant advantage. But they have a stronger marketing program and a bigger bounty campaign. This may have more weight in the eyes of investors.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
will we be able to make multivideochat in Vibeo?

for now its only one-to-one video call.
I like to try a demo version to see how it works, could it be possible?
copper member
Activity: 112
what is the advantage of this project compared to other chat application? does this chat app have the feature to make money because it's connected to blockchain? thanks

Yes you would be able to make money with the app, with the e-wallet you will be able to transfer crypto-currencies between vibeo members.
copper member
This is a good idea, but how can one develop a community from social networking applications like this? You have a quality team

We have our own marketing plan for that but this is confidential as we dont want to give good ideas to our competitors (even though we think they will go nowhere compared to Vibeo).
copper member

The Bounty will be launched in few days, we are waiting for Apple to approve our v3.1 for iOS. As soon as we have both version (Android and iOS) available then we will launch a mega bounty campaign, people will have to download the app, join our t.me channel and twitter if they have.

I already answered the question about other chat app compared to Vibeo, to resume, we are a WeChat with Blockchain features, Vibeo has look and feel of WeChat but we have a blockchain geo-localized map and a crypto-currency e-wallet, not to mention other advanced features to make your travel trips safer!
copper member
copper member
you said that best users could win trophies, what kind of throphies will be these?

Trophies will be distributed to top members in the community - Best referral - Best idea - etc... when a user get a trophy it will usually come with a big gift such as a free travel trip, a brand new device such as iPhone X and Galaxy S9, etc...
Activity: 350
Activity: 25
This is a good idea, but how can one develop a community from social networking applications like this? You have a quality team
Activity: 70
Very interesting project with a strong team in place.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 752
Rollbit - Crypto Futures
copper member
copper member
nice project, I like the look of your site, good luck with your vibeo  Smiley

Thanks! you may also check https://vibeo.com this will be the main site for the brand while https://vibeo.io will be dedicated to the ICO.
copper member
will it be possible to pay with cryptocurrencies in your app?

Of course!!!
copper member
For the multi-asset management did you develop your own wallet or are you using a wallet from another provider?

There are plenty of good products out there so yes we are testing different API, one of them we like is Edge.
Pages:
Jump to: