Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]Vibeo - New era of Instant Messaging/Social app powered by blockchain - page 11. (Read 20603 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
the idea looks very interesting. different functions are impressive. tell me, what will be the profit from investors? how can they earn later?

The idea is that merchants or people that want to show up on the blockchain map will have to buy the Vibeo API and/or buy VBEO token to register. The more vbeo users we have the more interesting it is for merchants to be on the vibeo map and the more expensive it gets if we grow the user base. The idea is that the VBEO token will be more valuable as Vibeo is getting popular as being the best blockchain instant messaging app.
Does it means that VIbeo will be made by us like investors and users?
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
I think we need new type of messengers. The story with Telegrams ICO shows it clearly. But is it the messenger that will be able to satisfy our needs.
Do you think that Vibeo could be the definitive messenger that the users needs?
Merit: 101
I hope your idea runs successfully. Arguable results, excellence plan, engaging job.
this project is supporting by a great team with a lot of previous experience, so i presume it will be succesful
Activity: 434
Can you tell me what it the actal price of the Vibeo token during the presale?

1 VBEO = 0.0001 ETH

1 ETH = 10.000 VBEO

Pre-sale you have a 35% Bonus so for 1 ETH you get 13.500 VBEO instead of 10.000.
that's a good bonus, i want to get it so i am going to invest in the presale when it starts
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
hello vibeo team, does this project have a bounty campaign?
what is the advantage of this project compared to other chat application? does this chat app have the feature to make money because it's connected to blockchain? thanks

The Bounty will be launched in few days, we are waiting for Apple to approve our v3.1 for iOS. As soon as we have both version (Android and iOS) available then we will launch a mega bounty campaign, people will have to download the app, join our t.me channel and twitter if they have.

I already answered the question about other chat app compared to Vibeo, to resume, we are a WeChat with Blockchain features, Vibeo has look and feel of WeChat but we have a blockchain geo-localized map and a crypto-currency e-wallet, not to mention other advanced features to make your travel trips safer!

so we can store vibeo tokens in the application? is it just for vibeo tokens only or it could be for other tokens like btc or something like that? it looks like it will be interesting to follow because a project like this already exists and it has a more complete feature for blockchain issues. goodjob

If we can send another token like BTC or ETH of course it is very cool i think. I am very interested in this vibeo project, I hope that more will be interested and follow the project vibeo.

it depends on you as well Smiley spread the word around you, ask your friends and family to install our app Smiley each referral you get 1 VBEO token
copper member
the idea looks very interesting. different functions are impressive. tell me, what will be the profit from investors? how can they earn later?

The idea is that merchants or people that want to show up on the blockchain map will have to buy the Vibeo API and/or buy VBEO token to register. The more vbeo users we have the more interesting it is for merchants to be on the vibeo map and the more expensive it gets if we grow the user base. The idea is that the VBEO token will be more valuable as Vibeo is getting popular as being the best blockchain instant messaging app.
copper member
I think we need new type of messengers. The story with Telegrams ICO shows it clearly. But is it the messenger that will be able to satisfy our needs.

We dont like the comparison with Telegram, I think we have a different concept here, more to be compared to Wechat but with a blockchain worldwide community.
copper member

1 VBEO = 0.0001 ETH

1 ETH = 10.000 VBEO

Pre-sale you have a 35% Bonus so for 1 ETH you get 13.500 VBEO instead of 10.000.
copper member
what do you mean when you said in your whitepaper 'Users have the possibility to login to another device in order to get access to their account'?

you can login from any devices, even if you have created your profile from your iPhone, you can logout and use your friend's Android to login to your account from his phone. Its cross-platform.
that will be very useful if we change the mobile phone

indeed!
copper member
Can we make video and voice calls in Vibeo?

you sure can! please download our app it is now available!!! google play or appstore!!!
I am going to look for it and download to try it

Sure! available on AppStore and Google Play! Enjoy!
Activity: 350
what do you mean when you said in your whitepaper 'Users have the possibility to login to another device in order to get access to their account'?

you can login from any devices, even if you have created your profile from your iPhone, you can logout and use your friend's Android to login to your account from his phone. Its cross-platform.
that will be very useful if we change the mobile phone
Activity: 434
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1001
Activity: 154
Activity: 312
what is the advantage of this project compared to other chat application? does this chat app have the feature to make money because it's connected to blockchain? thanks

The Bounty will be launched in few days, we are waiting for Apple to approve our v3.1 for iOS. As soon as we have both version (Android and iOS) available then we will launch a mega bounty campaign, people will have to download the app, join our t.me channel and twitter if they have.

I already answered the question about other chat app compared to Vibeo, to resume, we are a WeChat with Blockchain features, Vibeo has look and feel of WeChat but we have a blockchain geo-localized map and a crypto-currency e-wallet, not to mention other advanced features to make your travel trips safer!

so we can store vibeo tokens in the application? is it just for vibeo tokens only or it could be for other tokens like btc or something like that? it looks like it will be interesting to follow because a project like this already exists and it has a more complete feature for blockchain issues. goodjob

If we can send another token like BTC or ETH of course it is very cool i think. I am very interested in this vibeo project, I hope that more will be interested and follow the project vibeo.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 752
Rollbit - Crypto Futures

Can we make video and voice calls in Vibeo?

you sure can! please download our app it is now available!!! google play or appstore!!!
I am going to look for it and download to try it
can you explain me how will it work the timeline of Vibeo?

The Timeline or Posts is already available so check it by yourself  Cheesy just download our app it is now available for iOS and Android! Once registered go to Discover and Posts then the same way as you would do in WeChat you can post picture and write a small article, share it to all or only selected groups/users.
well, I think I am going to download it now, where can I download it?
Can you tell me what is the minimum invest in the Vibeo presale?
is there any minimum or maximum invest in the VIbeo presale?

You will have to pass different tiers from our KYC provider, the more you want to invest the more paper you will have to send/verify. We will give more information later this week once the partnership will be announced. I can tell you already that Vibeo ICO will be listed/handled by a big and famous partner on the blockchain.
I must stay tuned to your next updates about this then
I hope your idea runs successfully. Arguable results, excellence plan, engaging job.
what makes Vibeo different to other projects?
Pages:
Jump to: