Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]Vibeo - New era of Instant Messaging/Social app powered by blockchain - page 10. (Read 20603 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 0
Hope many investor support your business when Token Sales will begin.
DO you think they could reach their softcap during the presale of Vibeo?
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
good project, I think vibeo looks quite unique and interesting to follow the progress, is bounty campaign already launched in this project? and how many people have invested or joined in it.  Grin
the presale of the ICO of Vibeo hasn't started already
Activity: 153
we alway need a social app powered by blockchain, really good idea.
how about your ICO ? how about soft cap and hard cap? How many token sold ?
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
when did you start this project? is Vibeo a long-time project?

They are now closed to open this token sale for public but before head toward this they want to have an working product to build confidence of the investors on it. If you follow them on social media channels than you can let know the current state of this project.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 260
Trphy.io
good project, I think vibeo looks quite unique and interesting to follow the progress, is bounty campaign already launched in this project? and how many people have invested or joined in it.  Grin
Activity: 322
Hope many investor support your business when Token Sales will begin.
I am positive about the success of Vibeo, because they have a good team working on it
I saw that it exists an app of Vibeo already, is this a definitive version on VIbeo?
i think they are creating a 2.0 version of Vibeo and they will launch it after the ICO
Activity: 133
I am sorry, is the project running successfully? Want to know the latest destinations.
Activity: 448
Merit: 101
I saw that it exists an app of Vibeo already, is this a definitive version on VIbeo?
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
when did you start this project? is Vibeo a long-time project?
Dear dev,
When will you announce your ICO?
you can find a countdown to their presale in the VIbeo website
and do you know when will the presale of Vibeo start exactly?
Dear dev,
When will you announce your ICO?
you can find a countdown to their presale in the VIbeo website
is it the one that is at the beginning of their website?
Can you tell me what it the actal price of the Vibeo token during the presale?
I think you can find this information in the Vibeo website
the idea looks very interesting. different functions are impressive. tell me, what will be the profit from investors? how can they earn later?

The idea is that merchants or people that want to show up on the blockchain map will have to buy the Vibeo API and/or buy VBEO token to register. The more vbeo users we have the more interesting it is for merchants to be on the vibeo map and the more expensive it gets if we grow the user base. The idea is that the VBEO token will be more valuable as Vibeo is getting popular as being the best blockchain instant messaging app.
Does it means that VIbeo will be made by us like investors and users?

We will certainly integrate ideas and suggestion from our community, people will get rewards for suggesting ideas and new features they would like to see in next vibeo versions.
that's fantastic, Vibeo will be totally interactive with the users
I think we need new type of messengers. The story with Telegrams ICO shows it clearly. But is it the messenger that will be able to satisfy our needs.
Do you think that Vibeo could be the definitive messenger that the users needs?

I won't say everybody would need Vibeo, but we do believe we will have a lot of users and get a big bunch of the market, that's why we said we will be in top5 messenger apps in the coming 5 years. Our goal is to reach 250MM users.
in my opinion vibeo would be in the top3 messenger apps in a near future
Merit: 101
I hope your idea runs successfully. Arguable results, excellence plan, engaging job.
this project is supporting by a great team with a lot of previous experience, so i presume it will be succesful
i know you are hard-working and perfectionist and the results will be amazing

indeed we are working very hard for that!!!
Activity: 434
Can we make video and voice calls in Vibeo?
is this a demo versio of VIbeo?

you sure can! please download our app it is now available!!! google play or appstore!!!
I am going to look for it and download to try it

Sure! available on AppStore and Google Play! Enjoy!
copper member
Activity: 112
I hope your idea runs successfully. Arguable results, excellence plan, engaging job.
this project is supporting by a great team with a lot of previous experience, so i presume it will be succesful

indeed we are working very hard for that!!!
copper member
the idea looks very interesting. different functions are impressive. tell me, what will be the profit from investors? how can they earn later?

The idea is that merchants or people that want to show up on the blockchain map will have to buy the Vibeo API and/or buy VBEO token to register. The more vbeo users we have the more interesting it is for merchants to be on the vibeo map and the more expensive it gets if we grow the user base. The idea is that the VBEO token will be more valuable as Vibeo is getting popular as being the best blockchain instant messaging app.
Does it means that VIbeo will be made by us like investors and users?

We will certainly integrate ideas and suggestion from our community, people will get rewards for suggesting ideas and new features they would like to see in next vibeo versions.
copper member
I think we need new type of messengers. The story with Telegrams ICO shows it clearly. But is it the messenger that will be able to satisfy our needs.
Do you think that Vibeo could be the definitive messenger that the users needs?

I won't say everybody would need Vibeo, but we do believe we will have a lot of users and get a big bunch of the market, that's why we said we will be in top5 messenger apps in the coming 5 years. Our goal is to reach 250MM users.
Pages:
Jump to: