Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]Vibeo - New era of Instant Messaging/Social app powered by blockchain - page 9. (Read 20603 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
An excellent idea of the project, this project will greatly reduce the time spent on obtaining information and thereby increase the effectiveness.
Activity: 167
An excellent idea of the project, this project will greatly reduce the time spent on obtaining information and thereby increase the effectiveness.
Activity: 154
good project,solid team,hope to see big things in as soon
copper member
Activity: 112
I rely this business will be advance and can be achieved the hard cap of Token Sales!  Good luck guys!

Reaching HardCap is very hard recently... We shall see, we have a very good project here, an existing product that potential investors can test by themselves so we believe we could make it.

copper member
the idea looks very interesting. different functions are impressive. tell me, what will be the profit from investors? how can they earn later?

The idea is that our API will become more and more popular, lot of merchants, shops, hotels, services will want to show up their location/services into our Blockchain map, making our token more valuable (you need vbeo token to buy the Vibeo API). Also with our tokenization and reward program the vbeo token supply will decrease, so the value should raise.

We have a long term plan to grow the Vibeo community to 250MM users in the coming 5 years so this is another reason why the vbeo token should increase if we are able to execute our plan.
copper member
Looks great plan. Engaging project, spotless website!  Good luck fellows.

thanks Nitainu!  Smiley
Activity: 168
the idea looks very interesting. different functions are impressive. tell me, what will be the profit from investors? how can they earn later?
copper member
Is there any beta version of the app to download?  Seems like a good looking project, and I'm looking forward to participate in the ico

We are not at beta anymore, you can find the v3.1 on AppStore and Google Play
copper member
Is there any beta version of the app to download?  Seems like a good looking project, and I'm looking forward to participate in the ico
i think there is a version 1.0 of Vibeo available, but they are improving the version 2.0 that will be better than the first one
where can we find the link to download this first version of Vibeo?

Guys come on! We are at v3.1 now! from your iphone you go on appstore and type-in Vibeo and for Android you open Google Play and search Vibeo as well! its easy! Otherwise go to https://vibeo.com to get the direct link to download
copper member
Can you tell me what it the actal price of the Vibeo token during the presale?

1 VBEO = 0.0001 ETH

1 ETH = 10.000 VBEO

Pre-sale you have a 35% Bonus so for 1 ETH you get 13.500 VBEO instead of 10.000.
can we invest in another crypto apart than in ETH during the pre-sale of Vibeo?

You sure can! I dont have all the details from our partner but basically BTC, ETH and some others... We will update once we have the information.
copper member
when did you start this project? is Vibeo a long-time project?

we started in 2016, all the way to a prototype with v1, then the v2 and now a very stable and robust platform with the v3.1. The next version will be a piece of Art, probably the best and most advanced blockchain IM app.
Activity: 350
Can you tell me what it the actal price of the Vibeo token during the presale?

1 VBEO = 0.0001 ETH

1 ETH = 10.000 VBEO

Pre-sale you have a 35% Bonus so for 1 ETH you get 13.500 VBEO instead of 10.000.
can we invest in another crypto apart than in ETH during the pre-sale of Vibeo?
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Is there any beta version of the app to download?  Seems like a good looking project, and I'm looking forward to participate in the ico
i think there is a version 1.0 of Vibeo available, but they are improving the version 2.0 that will be better than the first one
where can we find the link to download this first version of Vibeo?
Activity: 448
Merit: 101
Activity: 210
Merit: 13
Is there any beta version of the app to download?  Seems like a good looking project, and I'm looking forward to participate in the ico
Activity: 392
What added advantage does this app with the already existing messaging app? Does it really require a blockchain? And do you intend to complete with giants like WhatsApp, telegram etc?
I think we can find this information in the website of Vibeo. You can find the link in the first post of this topic
Activity: 98
What added advantage does this app with the already existing messaging app? Does it really require a blockchain? And do you intend to complete with giants like WhatsApp, telegram etc?
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
we alway need a social app powered by blockchain, really good idea.
how about your ICO ? how about soft cap and hard cap? How many token sold ?
I presume all this information is explained in the whitepaper of Vibeo
Activity: 392
I am sorry, is the project running successfully? Want to know the latest destinations.
what do you mean when you say that the latest destinations?
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
I am sorry, is the project running successfully? Want to know the latest destinations.
What do you mean with this? can you explain me if there is any other version of VIbeo?
Pages:
Jump to: