Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]Vibeo - New era of Instant Messaging/Social app powered by blockchain - page 16. (Read 20603 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 254
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
For the multi-asset management did you develop your own wallet or are you using a wallet from another provider?
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
will it be possible to pay with cryptocurrencies in your app?
Activity: 924
Merit: 256
nice project, I like the look of your site, good luck with your vibeo  Smiley
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
copper member
Activity: 112
what are the uses of Vibeo tokens? Can you explain me that?

vibeo tokens will have different usage, first they will be necessary for merchants and partners in order to buy our API (to add their brand/services into our Vibeo map), tokens will be distributed for rewards for our members and would be also used to get special offers.
copper member
will we be able to make multivideochat in Vibeo?

for now its only one-to-one video call.
copper member
What have Vibeo different that other app of chat and videochat that are already working?

we are quite similar to WeChat in terms of features and we are developing a blockchain map, a safety trip feature, a crypto-currency wallet, allowing access to a worldwide blockchain economy and community!
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
what are the uses of Vibeo tokens? Can you explain me that?
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
will we be able to make multivideochat in Vibeo?
Activity: 448
Merit: 101
What have Vibeo different that other app of chat and videochat that are already working?
copper member
Vibeo v3.1 now available for your Android!!! Works for Android v6,v7 and latest Oreo v8!!!

iOS coming later this week!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.vibeo.vibeo
copper member
There seems to be more than one VIBEO to engage in block chain social projects. Does the project team have any outstanding technology in this field?

hmm not so many in fact, we have one direct competitor but they dont even have a workable product, there are other messaging apps out there but believe me they will go nowhere, I wont comment more in details about our competitors but I am really not afraid at all! Just do some little due diligence and you will see Vibeo is the best one for sure! We will still be there next year, in 5 years and forever!

and yes we are using our own technology and Vibeo has developed its own platform, we 100% own our code (not the same for others that are using existing SDKs), we also host our own infrastructure (monster servers) while others are using cloud solution. We will be announcing soon a partnership for our blockchain map (100% decentralized map based on Ethereum) so stay tuned!!!!
copper member
What is the hardcap and softcap of the project?

SoftCap is 2000 ETH and HardCap is 40,000 ETH.
copper member
On the map users would be able to find points of interest such as museums, monuments, places to visit. This feature is very useful for tourists and travellers.

But only 100+ installs in google play?
Still very small number to make this token valuable.
The value of the token or coin largely depends on the number of active users other than traders.
Maybe thru time, they will gain more users once they get the attention of those frequent travelers.

For now we have hundreds of users but with our bounty and marketing campaign coming soon we plan to easily reach 100k and 250k during the ICO. I know this is not much but would you have invested when WeChat or WhatsApp had only few members?? Our market cap will be around 5/10MM so this is possibly a very good early investment if you believe in our product. We have a creative marketing campaign for user acquisition, we wont comment and give details since we have competitors that could steal our ideas but we strongly believe we will reach 200MM users in the next 5 years, making Vibeo one of the top 5 IM/Social app.
copper member
a new innovation of the blockchain world, making it easy for crypto users to interact or exchange crypto currencies. provides many interesting features that will make it easy and liked the users. do you have a bounty campaign? I would love to join in it.

yes it is coming real soon! stay tuned we will announce the bounty here as well!  Grin
We have added your project to a fast growing platform for ICO investors https://icobuffer.com/projects/vibeo. We recommend you to add more information about your project, it will affect the rating positively. Please write me if you have any questions.
copper member
any plans for a protection against exploitation of current location , allowing others to see you on the map prior to adding you first ? there is no privacy once you run the app, is it ?

also diversity in your add, or you target only one set of people ?

you are free to activate this feature or not, that's up to you, you may also only activate to friends, family, choosing among your own tags.
copper member
very interesting project! Still available to participate now?
Hi, of course since it hasn't started yet  Wink  pre-ico will start in Sept 18th
Activity: 11
very interesting project! Still available to participate now?
Activity: 392
Merit: 159
any plans for a protection against exploitation of current location , allowing others to see you on the map prior to adding you first ? there is no privacy once you run the app, is it ?

also diversity in your add, or you target only one set of people ?
Pages:
Jump to: