Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔵☄️🔵 [ANN][ICO]VRT.WORLD - VR WORLD IN ONE TECHNOLOGY 🔵☄️🔵 - page 101. (Read 18200 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Dos días antes de pasado mañana
Hello. Do you have a bounty campaign?
If you still need a link, here it is  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-ico-vrtworld-official-bounty-campaign-2483992
It would be nice to add important links in to the main post.
Hey! We do have it in the main post !
Not everyone understands that it is possible to click on the picture.
Well, it isn't that hard ! Grin
Activity: 161
Merit: 10
ProximaX
If you still need a link, here it is  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-ico-vrtworld-official-bounty-campaign-2483992

This is virtual reality, man.
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
Activity: 476
Don't you know what special content means? Still unrevealed.
Hello. I have sometimes problems with loading the main ANN pictures. Can you add some text? at the end

Hello! What do you mean about text?
Activity: 532
Activity: 224
Merit: 22
Hello. I have sometimes problems with loading the main ANN pictures. Can you add some text? at the end
Hi there! Sirs, do you have Russian ANN thread.
As I understand VRT.WORLD Pre ICO has two stage. What`s  the difference?

hello, for now we only have an English thread ! We will let you know about Russian , when it is on!
Stay tuned

Thank you. But what about second part of my post )
Hey, about the first stage ! IS STARTS DECEMBER 5 and ENDS DECEMBER 12 for only Whitelist members
Official Token Pre-Sale starts December 12 and ends December 23 !
There is any difference between bonuses?  Roll Eyes
Yes! for Whitelist members it goes with 40 % Bonus and official Token Pre-Sale is with 30% Bonus!

This is a very good bonus offer. I am confident that this will show interest. Tell me, does your team have plans to participate in various conferences or roadshows during the sales program?
Yes, it is. After completing Token Pre-Sale we will create several language groups - German, Portuguese, Spanish, Chinese, Korean, Chinese, English and Russian. Starting from the start of 2018, we will take part in all the most important exhibitions, including those taking place on the territory of the EU , America and Asia.

hello, for now we only have an English thread ! We will let you know about Russian , when it is on!
Stay tuned

Hey, about the first stage ! IS STARTS DECEMBER 5 and ENDS DECEMBER 12 for only Whitelist members
Yes! for Whitelist members it goes with 40 % Bonus and official Token Pre-Sale is with 30% Bonus!

This is a very good bonus offer. I am confident that this will show interest. Tell me, does your team have plans to participate in various conferences or roadshows during the sales program?
What do you mean guys? Shall I get 40% bonus if I'm on whitelist? Is it too late to get listed and don't you think 40% is too high and it can be difficult to attract other clients when this period will be over? Provide please also dates for all bonus periods. Thank you.
Activity: 210
As I understand VRT.WORLD Pre ICO has two stage. What`s  the difference?

Stay tuned

There is any difference between bonuses?  Roll Eyes

I read somewhere they plan a roadshow in Europe, but more information would not be bad to hear)
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

Stay tuned

Content that will be released on your platform will be able only for VR parks? What do you say about VR for mobile devices?This piece of cake is very big! Cheesy

Hello! Of course not, we have three huge parts of platform:
SDK (soft developer kit) - for VR content developers. The main idea of the kit to make possible develop any VR content and emulate it for different kind of glasses (oculus, vive, Samsung etc). We have a lot of assets for parks (system call full body tracking) and give developers them to use it.
Market place - it's like a Apple Store or google play but for VR.
VR Parks - we see the dynamics (see the VR/AR research of super data company) and understand, that VR will grow but we should to help the market and make it possible to try VR everybody.

Hope you know why we use blockchain (distribution of profits, copyrights etc). All small and middle game dev have a problem with it and blockchain will solve lots of problems.

In this case, VR PARK is just one of the parts and reason to believe of our expertise.
Activity: 616
Merit: 167
Spectiv VR is another virtual reality ICO, which is currently further progressed VRT World and looks to have some promise.

What do you think your main differences or advantages are to other VR projects out there, like Spectiv, which are also under development. From memory, I think some are just about finishing up their ICO's.
Still haven't got a full answer to my question  Wink but nvm
Could you please repeat your questions? And we will reply with a big pleasure !
Activity: 161
ProximaX
As I understand VRT.WORLD Pre ICO has two stage. What`s  the difference?

Stay tuned

Not bad. 0,1 ETH for each contributed ETH! Also, as I understand whitelist is not KYC? It does`not requier ID scans/photo etc, does it?
P.S. You did not star Russian ANN, but may be you have Russian telegram channel?
Activity: 420
Content that will be released on your platform will be able only for VR parks? What do you say about VR for mobile devices?This piece of cake is very big! Cheesy
Still haven't got a full answer to my question  Wink but nvm
How I understand until the end of the ICO for more than three months? do you have a bounty campaign?
Hello there!
Yes, ICO ends March 27,2018
We have it! https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-ico-vrtworld-official-bounty-campaign-2483992.
Do you have at the moment open offer to the franchise? What is the estimated size of the lump sum at the moment (Fiat/crypt) and as you see it in the future in the token? What is included in this fee? Only the right to work under your flag? Or maybe a set of equipment or content?

i asked repeatedly about the franchise, but got no response
Currently the cost of the park franchise is about 150,000 US dollars. The price includes all equipment, Delivery (logistics), installation and training of your employees, as well as a full set of franchise documents, which describe in detail the process of organizing the work of the park.
At the moment, by buying VRT tokens, with their help you can pay with the discount the license fee and lump sum included in the cost of the franchise.
In order to determine wherever you are, but we are looking forward with enthusiasm, as Blockchain is the future and a new form of economy!

That's very interesting. In connection with this message, I had several questions:

1. How many VRT-tokens is sufficient or need to pay for a license?
2. Is it mandatory to purchase tokens for a license?
3. Will this condition continue after the end of the ICO for franchisee?

As you understand, it is important to understand now, because these conditions guarantee the potential demand for tokens after the end of the ICO.

What important conditions need to know the potential investor? I mean terms or additional factors that can create demand for VRT-tokens in the future.
If you want to pay for a franchise license with tokens, then the number of tokens needed to pay for a license will depend on the current price of the token to the dollar. Including tokens, you can pay a lump-sum payment, and also pay with it in the future the royalty. Moreover to buy additional content (games) from developers on our platform you also can do it by tokens.
Pages:
Jump to: