Author

Topic: 🔵☄️🔵 [ANN][ICO]VRT.WORLD - VR WORLD IN ONE TECHNOLOGY 🔵☄️🔵 - page 103. (Read 18200 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 251
Do you have at the moment open offer to the franchise? What is the estimated size of the lump sum at the moment (Fiat/crypt) and as you see it in the future in the token? What is included in this fee? Only the right to work under your flag? Or maybe a set of equipment or content?

i asked repeatedly about the franchise, but got no response
Currently the cost of the park franchise is about 150,000 US dollars. The price includes all equipment, Delivery (logistics), installation and training of your employees, as well as a full set of franchise documents, which describe in detail the process of organizing the work of the park.
At the moment, by buying VRT tokens, with their help you can pay with the discount the license fee and lump sum included in the cost of the franchise.
In order to determine wherever you are, but we are looking forward with enthusiasm, as Blockchain is the future and a new form of economy!
Under the equipment is meant a motion tracking system, cameras and wireless HMD, software? How many people are the equipment included in the purchase of the franchise?
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Dos días antes de pasado mañana
Do you have at the moment open offer to the franchise? What is the estimated size of the lump sum at the moment (Fiat/crypt) and as you see it in the future in the token? What is included in this fee? Only the right to work under your flag? Or maybe a set of equipment or content?

Currently the cost of the park franchise is about 150,000 US dollars. The price includes all equipment, Delivery (logistics), installation and training of your employees, as well as a full set of franchise documents, which describe in detail the process of organizing the work of the park.
At the moment, by buying VRT tokens, with their help you can pay with the discount the license fee and lump sum included in the cost of the franchise.
In order to determine wherever you are, but we are looking forward with enthusiasm, as Blockchain is the future and a new form of economy!
By the way, one VR park is already open in Moscow. In the WP you promise that there will be 4 more. And then 30 more. Do you plan open all of them in Russia?
Are the contracts concluded?

Hello!We will open our first park December 15, 2017 in Moscow. And yes, next year we are going to open up more.
No, just in Russia ! We are going to open it in Cyprus,London and Europe. We already have 30 franchises to open parks during 1.5 year! Currently we discuss about opening in Singapore and Hong Kong.

Activity: 434

Activity: 476
Merit: 103
Guys, please explain briefly - why do you need your Token. I`ve read project WP and realized that it is need only  for payments. Maybe I wrong... Huh
With tokens you can buy a ticket to the VR amusement park ...or you can build your own amusement park with blackjack
lol nice joke man Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 420
By the way, one VR park is already open in Moscow. In the WP you promise that there will be 4 more. And then 30 more. Do you plan open all of them in Russia?
Are the contracts concluded?
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
I noticed that the team has a lot of guys from Russia. Therefore, there is nothing surprising in the fact that I found a lot of material about this team in Russian. I think that for those who are interested in the project it will be useful to receive information from different sources.

At the same time, the authors will be able to confirm or deny this information.

So what I read:

1. The service VRT makes it possible not only to completely immerse themselves in the virtual game world, but also to earn money using the increasing popularity of crypto-currencies. Players can exchange and trade in game resources and items, participate in competitions and receive rewards for gaming achievements.

2. The blockchain VRT platform provides a wide range of tools for software developers who will be able to create content and monetize it.

3. On  VRT platform it is planned to use streaming with translation in TV / OTT / VR formats.

4. It will be possible to purchase a franchise of VRT-project for crypto-currency for the opening of  the VR Park in a territory where the VRT project has not yet been submitted.

5. The first virtual park was opened in Moscow under the name Z8.

6. In 2018, the company plans to release a new game for VR-park every four months.

7. By the end of 2018, it is planned to open 40 parks in the EU, the US, Russia, China, Japan and South Korea.

What from what I listed really corresponds to the official information of devs?
Thank you for such a careful collection of information, I have so far stopped only on the analysis of white paper and the site. VR - parks will open and it's good, but I'm sure they will be in the big cities in the planned regions of presence. I'm more interested in the possibility of using VR-content outside parks, at home or in shops without using steep tracking systems. b2c as an entertaining business line is certainly good, but I believe that the business content will be no less in demand. And it's very important to be on the crest of this wave.
Guys, please explain briefly - why do you need your Token. I`ve read project WP and realized that it is need only  for payments. Maybe I wrong... Huh
With tokens you can buy a ticket to the VR amusement park ...or you can build your own amusement park with blackjack
Hi there! Sirs, do you have Russian ANN thread.
As I understand VRT.WORLD Pre ICO has two stage. What`s  the difference?

hello, for now we only have an English thread ! We will let you know about Russian , when it is on!
Stay tuned
Activity: 280
this token has a high price which shows that this token is really promising for investment.
The team now at Blochshow Asia in Singapore

One of them is a very popular Russian trader-streamer.
Which? name please?
Activity: 161
Merit: 10
ProximaX
Hi there! Sirs, do you have Russian ANN thread.
As I understand VRT.WORLD Pre ICO has two stage. What`s  the difference?
Activity: 532
The project is in early stages but are there talks with some of the major exchanges?
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
The team now at Blochshow Asia in Singapore

One of them is a very popular Russian trader-streamer.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
The team now at Blockshow Asia in Singapore

I noticed that the team has a lot of guys from Russia. Therefore, there is nothing surprising in the fact that I found a lot of material about this team in Russian. I think that for those who are interested in the project it will be useful to receive information from different sources.

So what I read:

1. The service VRT makes it possible not only to completely immerse themselves in the virtual game world, but also to earn money using the increasing popularity of crypto-currencies. Players can exchange and trade in game resources and items, participate in competitions and receive rewards for gaming achievements.

2. The blockchain VRT platform provides a wide range of tools for software developers who will be able to create content and monetize it.

3. On  VRT platform it is planned to use streaming with translation in TV / OTT / VR formats.

4. It will be possible to purchase a franchise of VRT-project for crypto-currency for the opening of  the VR Park in a territory where the VRT project has not yet been submitted.

6. In 2018, the company plans to release a new game for VR-park every four months.

7. By the end of 2018, it is planned to open 40 parks in the EU, the US, Russia, China, Japan and South Korea.

Interesting news about the franchise, I would like to know more. How much will it cost and what are the conditions?
Activity: 420
Activity: 206
Merit: 13

So what I read:

Do you have a minimum and maximum transaction amount? if yes what is the value?
As far as I know there's no minimum amount for investment, it's fine.
Devs you said your advantage over spective e.g is that you are the first project that will be presented abroad in many countries, right? But if spective do the same on what scale will you compete with them then? Some technique advantages? Please make it clear what your token is needed for? Thank you!
Well lets start from tokens! you can read an article about that on Medium.com https://medium.com/vrtoken/what-can-you-do-if-you-have-vrt-world-tokens-edce51dd1a6b
About our technology, we have our own technology. Is called Full Body tracking
Ok you have it, but again could you please specify what stands behind it and why it's unique and positively differs from spectuve e.g? Or it's just called so but your competitors have same features called the other way?
Jump to: