Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔵☄️🔵 [ANN][ICO]VRT.WORLD - VR WORLD IN ONE TECHNOLOGY 🔵☄️🔵 - page 99. (Read 18200 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 251
Guys, did you start? One hour ago I tried to contribute but it was impossible! Wanna get my 40% bonus   Undecided
as far as I know the bonus on the presale is 30%. This bonus is also good. Third of the price.

Even now is a Whitelist Bonus which is 40% !
Well on the site the timer counts the remaining hours before the start of presale and the bonus size is specified in 30%. The screenshot was from your website.
Upd:I'm a little confused. If I correctly understood on the first day there will be a bonus of 40%, in the subsequent presale days it will be 30%?
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Dos días antes de pasado mañana
How long has the team been developing content for VR-parks? Where can I get acquainted with the demo video?
Hello! We started to work on technology from 2015. You can find some videos on our Youtube channel! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkdGbAmBFw1GIq5kSTvs3Aw
Nice project and good team) But do you have slack group?
Hey! Thanks! No, but we have a better thing - Telegram  Wink  https://t.me/vrtico join us there.
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
Can I send BTC from Coinbase to the ico address, or you accept only USD?
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
How long has the team been developing content for VR-parks? Where can I get acquainted with the demo video?
Activity: 266
Nice project and good team) But do you have slack group?
Guys, did you start? One hour ago I tried to contribute but it was impossible! Wanna get my 40% bonus   Undecided
as far as I know the bonus on the presale is 30%. This bonus is also good. Third of the price.

Even now is a Whitelist Bonus which is 40% !
Activity: 658
Merit: 251

Hi, we start at 14:00 greenwich time.
You have a chance to join white list on the site to take part and get your bonus Wink
I think your project is good and unique good luck forward. dev spirit.

THANK YOU!
Activity: 210
Merit: 10

Don't worry) I think you should be a little patient. If they are not fixed, they will fix soon, and you will get a bonus)
Activity: 462
Congratulations on the beginning of the presale, I hope, the collections will be successful
Activity: 532
I was interested in the project not only from the point of view of investing, but also from the point of view of earnings. For example, what do you need to become a storage provider? or moderator? what do I get for this?
Activity: 161
ProximaX
Activity: 118
I think your project is good and unique good luck forward. dev spirit.

I like that the bounty allocated only 2%. This will protect the investor from sales when entering VRT to exchange.

In other directions of the distribution structure of tokens there is a question.
Why is the project support fund reserved? How is it planned to spend this reserve?

And what is Bancor reserve planned for?
Hello! To motivate VR employees, as well as developers, very specific people and to build a strong team is not the easiest task. We keep part of the tokens for further bonuses and for motivating the team.
3% of tokens are reserved for further exchange in the network of Bancor’s through their smart tokens.How it works in reality - we put our tokens on the Bancor's purse, they are evaluated by their algorithm and they are exposed to the price relative to the internal token (the Bancor's token)
About the reserve for our team: it will be frozen for a year and will be gradually distributed among between advisors and emploees. It's important that there is no situation that this reserve splashes into the stock exchange in one day and discards the course.
You keep only 3% on eth raised? or what do you mean? Btw for what period will the devs tokens part be locked?
Hey, fund for the support of developers: in six months we start the distribution of tokens and gonna finish it within one year.
Activity: 476
Merit: 103

I like that the bounty allocated only 2%. This will protect the investor from sales when entering VRT to exchange.

In other directions of the distribution structure of tokens there is a question.
Why is the project support fund reserved? How is it planned to spend this reserve?

Hello! To motivate VR employees, as well as developers, very specific people and to build a strong team is not the easiest task. We keep part of the tokens for further bonuses and for motivating the team.
3% of tokens are reserved for further exchange in the network of Bancor’s through their smart tokens.How it works in reality - we put our tokens on the Bancor's purse, they are evaluated by their algorithm and they are exposed to the price relative to the internal token (the Bancor's token)
About the reserve for our team: it will be frozen for a year and will be gradually distributed among between advisors and emploees. It's important that there is no situation that this reserve splashes into the stock exchange in one day and discards the course.
You keep only 3% on eth raised? or what do you mean? Btw for what period will the devs tokens part be locked?

Activity: 378
Merit: 26
as far as I understand today, the beginning of presale of tokens. Advise which currency is better to invest in the project? considering that the courses vary change
Yes, today we started for Whitelist members!Is better to invest in USD!
Thank you very much for your advice! I did not know that can invest in a project in usd
Activity: 350
Hello. Do you have a bounty campaign?
If you still need a link, here it is  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2483992.0
It would be nice to add important links in to the main post.
Hey! We do have it in the main post !
Not everyone understands that it is possible to click on the picture.
Well, it isn't that hard ! Grin
Thanks, I did not think to click on the picture Grin  Great project. Tell me, what is the reason for the growth in the price of tokens in the future?
Pages:
Jump to: