Author

Topic: 🔵☄️🔵 [ANN][ICO]VRT.WORLD - VR WORLD IN ONE TECHNOLOGY 🔵☄️🔵 - page 104. (Read 18200 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 251
Having studied your WP, I noticed that the main focus is on the game direction. But in fact on those game engines, the integration with which you announce - Unreal Engine 4, Unity and CryEngine, you can do not only games, but also create a VR product for production companies, training complex technological processes, emulation of actions in technological accidents and other areas in demand in business. Does your team have experience of such implementations based on your product?

Hello, Willoweb!
Yes, you understand our expertise right.
At the end of the year we will open the first VR-park called Z8 on active markers (full body tracking).
We developed more then 20 VR content for real estate, education and of course for entertainment.
thanks for the reply, if you don't mind I will ask questions during learning WP. I always try to carefully consider a project in which I plan to invest. At the moment, as you already said in the message earlier, the main advantage of your project I see the provision of the SDK for third-party developers and monetization opportunity of the VR projects they have developed. I believe that in the long run it is better to create an ecosystem for developing VR projects than to build VR-parks on third-party software solutions.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Dos días antes de pasado mañana
I really like your project, it is awesome. You have a wealth of experience and a great team. Can you briefly tell us about your advantages over competitors?

Look, we have competitors of the parts of the project like VR Parks (the void, zero latency) etc, but no one have united all parts (SDK, MARKET PLACE, VR PARKS) on blockchain. Actually we don't have the strait  competitors, on ICO too.
How will the money be used? Will you buy equipment and develop a network?

Yes, by tokens you can buy content in market place (VR content for buyers and different elements for VR developers), in-app purchases and so on.
Interesting project !

Don't flood plz.

Dev, on the pre-sale, a tokens sale will be with which bonus?

Hi! It depends the date, for pre-sale it is 30%
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
How will the money be used? Will you buy equipment and develop a network?
Interesting project !

Don't flood plz.

Dev, on the pre-sale, a tokens sale will be with which bonus?
Activity: 378
Merit: 26
I really like your project, it is awesome. You have a wealth of experience and a great team. Can you briefly tell us about your advantages over competitors?
Having studied your WP, I noticed that the main focus is on the game direction. But in fact on those game engines, the integration with which you announce - Unreal Engine 4, Unity and CryEngine, you can do not only games, but also create a VR product for production companies, training complex technological processes, emulation of actions in technological accidents and other areas in demand in business. Does your team have experience of such implementations based on your product?

Hello, Willoweb!
Yes, you understand our expertise right.
At the end of the year we will open the first VR-park called Z8 on active markers (full body tracking).
We developed more then 20 VR content for real estate, education and of course for entertainment.
Do you have a minimum and maximum transaction amount? if yes what is the value?

Hi, LaitmanXY!
We take BTC, ETH , LTC,  BCASH, DASH.
Maximum is 500 000$
But if you want to give more we can discuss it in PM.
Do you have a minimum and maximum transaction amount? if yes what is the value?
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
Tell me, how many years have you been engaged in such activities? As I understand it, the team is experienced?
Hi! We have a vast experience in developing of VR. Our team started to work on technology in 2015. You can find more details in our WP http://vrt.world/wpvrAlbum_EN.pdf !
Merit: 103
What will you do with unsold tokens? I prefer investing into project with released product. Do you have a functioning business?
Tell me, how many years have you been engaged in such activities? As I understand it, the team is experienced?

I know that there are offices in Russia and Singapore. I think if they are represented in such a high-tech country as Singapore, then there is an experience.
that's right ! we have out Head Office in Singapore and back-office in Canada and Russia Smiley
Activity: 462

I know that there are offices in Russia and Singapore. I think if they are represented in such a high-tech country as Singapore, then there is an experience.
Activity: 437
Merit: 12
A complete ANN Pre Ico explanation, your mission is interesting, your network is wide also white paper and your team involved in this project outlined it all.
Hopefully many interesting investors and your project can grow and succeess
And what about bounty campaign, is there any thread to participate and how much allocation for bounty campaign?
Activity: 434
And you will have a bounty campaign?
Jump to: