Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔵☄️🔵 [ANN][ICO]VRT.WORLD - VR WORLD IN ONE TECHNOLOGY 🔵☄️🔵 - page 107. (Read 18200 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Dos días antes de pasado mañana
wow, this is something new. virtual reality in our time is a very urgent topic, I will gladly start studying the project
Hi ! We appreciate it ! If you will have any questions- feel free to ask us!
I consider this project very original and interesting cause i`ve not seen something like that yet !) Smiley
Greetings:) Thanks for your opinion! Do you have any questions?
An interesting project, until this moment has not yet met ICO VR-themed. Judging by WP, you already have a finished product from 2015, a qualified team and good mentors. I wish the project success on preICO, I will closely monitor the development of the project.
hello there ! thanks for your feedback! we will do our best during Token Pre-Sale and Token Sale!) If you have any questions - ask it. We are here to answer to your questions Smiley
Activity: 434
wow, this is something new. virtual reality in our time is a very urgent topic, I will gladly start studying the project
Activity: 994
Merit: 504
I consider this project very original and interesting cause i`ve not seen something like that yet !) Smiley
Actually you are not right. I know 2 or more projects about VR.

I first time see a VR project on blockchain
this is because you are a rookie  Grin there are lots of vr projects now live on blockchain. you can check spectiv and lucyd i think it is called..and both of then did not do very well on the ico.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10

I first time see a VR project on blockchain
Merit: 10
this project just started? interesting
Activity: 420
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
Activity: 350
Hello. Do you have a bounty campaign?
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
An interesting project, until this moment has not yet met ICO VR-themed. Judging by WP, you already have a finished product from 2015, a qualified team and good mentors. I wish the project success on preICO, I will closely monitor the development of the project.
Pages:
Jump to: