Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔵☄️🔵 [ANN][ICO]VRT.WORLD - VR WORLD IN ONE TECHNOLOGY 🔵☄️🔵 - page 2. (Read 18200 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 105
First time I see VR in blockchain. Hope you reach your goals!

This is not the only project related to virtual reality. But it has chances to become one of the best in this industry. Similar projects have not yet achieved success.
Many projects are undervalued. In the bearish market, the price even for successful projects falls. It is not known how long this will last.
Maybe it's worth making a more discount when selling tokens for crypto currency.
Discounts certainly affect the price. In the bullish market, many projects are growing by inertia. It is very difficult to grow on a bearish market. Therefore, many projects are falling in price.
Activity: 728
Merit: 130
I have been watching the project for a long time. I'm glad that it is moving towards its goal. I want that in the future virtual reality develops.
The terms of participation are fairly simple. I have already registered. The project looks decent. I think even the tokens from the airdrop will have value in the future.
It is obvious. The project is proceeding well, if the ICO is successful, then the scale of the business will go intensely.
I hope this helps with the token. grow in the price. Investors do not receive dividends from their tokens. It is important that the price itself grows in value.
There is a simple relationship - if the project is successful, then the tokens are in demand and grow in value.
Many projects are undervalued. In the bearish market, the price even for successful projects falls. It is not known how long this will last.
Activity: 756
Merit: 629
Any news, devs?
Maybe it's worth conducting an airdrop or a contest to revitalize the audience?
Activity: 756
Merit: 629
If all the conditions were fulfilled honestly and on time, then the remuneration is quite fair. Most of the problems are due to inattention, because nobody reads the rules.
Was there information about the exact numbers of tokens distributed through the airdrop?
Perhaps this will be clear only when the tokens are distributed. And this moment is planned after the end of ICO.
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
It has been a very promising project, but now they are letting it die slowly for whatever reason.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 102

It seems the developers have forgotten about this thread, then I will put my 2 cents - VRT.WORLD not reaching its soft cap  Angry
Proof
https://t.me/vrtico/32120
https://medium.com/vrtoken/vrt-world-token-sale-results-f71778d90300
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
VTR focuses on entertainment, sports and services in the future. This is what we all care about. I hope it will succeed.
Activity: 826
Merit: 255
Until now, I still have not understood exactly at what stage the VRT project is now. I participated in the bounty campaign as a supporter of the project and wanted to know if the softcap was raised. Thanks. Good luck.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Hi, I'm new to this and can't figure out how to add my wallet address to receive my VRT tokens. Thanks in advance.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
In the official site you can see that the third round for private investors and funds will end in 2 days and 22 hours. We look forward to seeing positive results. Good luck!
Personally,I have no doubt that the results will exceed our expectations.The project with such ratings and with this approach, this business is simply obliged to become a leader in this market and continue to enjoy considerable demand.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
It is evident that the project has already proven itself on the positive side.Now it is very difficult to find really high-quality content,but the developers have shown that it is still possible.This platform is successful, and therefore investors who have invested their money here, provided a good return.Good luck to the team.
copper member
Activity: 51
Strong team and vision, with a fairly unique idea. Looking forward to seeing how it progresses.
Activity: 140
Solid team. Architecture of the project is clear and well defined. They know their market and I think they will execute well.
Trustworthy thing!
I have always respected projects with crowded communities, development teams and modern applied technology!
I'm looking for a confirmation from the VRT team about the end of the ICO campaign. How is softcap and what is the next step? I wish you good luck.
In the official site you can see that the third round for private investors and funds will end in 2 days and 22 hours. We look forward to seeing positive results. Good luck!
copper member
Activity: 51
Solid team. Architecture of the project is clear and well defined. They know their market and I think they will execute well.
Activity: 308
It seems that I have missed the VRT bounty event. The Polyswarm team starts from the way they sell ico, doing the right thing in a variety of ways. I really hope they get everything ready for the success of the project.

The bounty looks quite dead if you checked the spreadsheets. Also thought about joining but decided to go with something better.

In the VRT bounty thread, @javmarfer bounty manager, say this: "The VRT bounty campaign is entering it's final and conclusive stage: accounting and distribution."

You can read the entire post here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.39419880

Good luck!

Don't really care that much as I didn't participate because it looked so dead. It also looks like they aren't making a lot of progress with their fundraising process.

Which is weird because they pitched the project in many countries and especially in Asia where VR is popular.

Indeed and maybe the timing wasn't the best. Still I think they could and should have raised more compared to other ICOs.

Timing sounds like a bad excuse. They have done a lot of things right but obviously also made some mistakes in marketing.
We will hope that they will finish the work they have begun, count the tokens, pay them and will not fail the bounty hunters.
Activity: 308
I also like the product and the idea itself. Only the project is not lucky with bounty managers. At first one manager did not count anything, now another.
Pages:
Jump to: