Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔵☄️🔵 [ANN][ICO]VRT.WORLD - VR WORLD IN ONE TECHNOLOGY 🔵☄️🔵 - page 8. (Read 18200 times)

Activity: 542
Merit: 102
Structure updates & Token Sale extended to May 30th

Since the beginning of the year the cryptocurrencies rates have been falling almost as rapidly as they increased in the autumn of last year. Today the price of bitcoin has dropped to $7.1 thousand. However, experts believe that it’s plausible for the various cryptocurrencies to make a rebound soon.

We develop vr technology, we’re making it global, and we include in our environment all participants of the VR movement. Performing the global integration of VR technologies, our project is a tool to connect all parties engaged in VR technology. We believe in our project, and we’ve found partners in Asia who’ve done it justice by highly appreciating it.

Adequately to the situation on the market and taking into account the new agreements, we’ve decided to prolong both the token sale and the bonus period, in part due to reaching a new target audience abounding of partners, VR technology pioneers and enthusiasts.

https://medium.com/vrtoken/structure-updates-token-sale-extended-to-may-30th-a6441b0fbc29
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
The telegram group is now approaching 10,000 members due to the announced airdrop, but it would also be good if they all spend a little bit of money to finance this project and help to make it a reality.
I think the main fees are provided by large investors. But small investors are also very important for the project, as they provide advertising and a number of token holders.

Always good to have a broad investors community as there is less chance for them to prevent the market from finding the real price per token.
I agree, it is obvious that the more holders of the token, the more participants of exchange trades, and hence the liquidity of the token.

Quite a contentious question. Liquidity of the token is certainly good, but imagine the situation, if suddenly everyone starts to sell the token, the price immediately falls, and there are no safety cushions

As there is a real business behind this token it won't drop sharply out of nothing. If someone needs to get out quickly that might press the price a little bit down but that's it as long as the business works.
Activity: 59
Merit: 10
Have been following your project since you closed that pre-sale of tokens 3-ish months ago. What can I say? I am excited by the prospects, I am excited about your project.
VR industry, as a hole, is so unstable and risky, as far as I can tell. Good on you for sticking with it.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
VRT World will surely disrupt the current market! I am looking forward the ICO will be listed on https://www.icoguide.com/en
Activity: 804
Merit: 251
Has there been any update that I missed from the VRT team? The website tells me that the ICO ends in 52 days, but before it said by end of April.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
Я xoчy, чтoбы в бyдyщeм paзвивaлиcь пpoeкты, кoтopыe зaтpaгивaют тeмы виpтyaльнoй peaльнocтью.
Mнe нpaвитcя, чтo y плaтфopмы ecть нacтoящий пpoтoтип, кoтopый paбoтaeт дoлгoe вpeмя.
Activity: 588
it is true that VRTWorld site does not display the number of ICO participants, they only display the time and total of their funding, for now they have earned $ 1 663 977 and 52 days remaining. and this is a great start for VRTWorld
Indeed, to collect such a significant amount of money in a falling market is a good result.
Now, when the market has stabilized (and maybe even is ready to grow), things will go more fun.
Activity: 378
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
Given the number of days before the completion of ICO, it can be said that the most impatient have already participated.
This has its advantages - they are guaranteed to receive project tokens.
Activity: 336
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
Where is the official announcement regarding the postponement of the deadline for ICO?
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Good project, but I will look further  Cool
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
It seems to me that there is no such statistics on the site - there is only information on the number of registered in the white list.
Before the end of ICO, there is still too much time until these indicators are of particular importance.
The transfer of terms slightly changes the situation regarding the project. I think now you can be calm about the success of ICO.
Activity: 364
I see that for the weekend the amount of fees has grown a little.
How many participants have already participated in the ICO?
It seems to me that there is no such statistics on the site - there is only information on the number of registered in the white list.
Before the end of ICO, there is still too much time until these indicators are of particular importance.
Activity: 336
I think the ico time added again for a long time it's good to wait for the market to recover, the negative side the participants will feel bored due to extra time extension, this team is very ambitious to reach the hardcap so that more than three months of token sales take place.
The end time of ICO was increased by 30 days?
Activity: 574
Merit: 250

it is true that VRTWorld site does not display the number of ICO participants, they only display the time and total of their funding, for now they have earned $ 1 663 977 and 52 days remaining. and this is a great start for VRTWorld
52 days are quite a long time. Much can happen during this time. I think most of the participants at the moment are just waiting for the time to be shorter.
I think the ico time added again for a long time it's good to wait for the market to recover, the negative side the participants will feel bored due to extra time extension, this team is very ambitious to reach the hardcap so that more than three months of token sales take place.
Activity: 476
Indeed, to collect such a significant amount of money in a falling market is a good result.
Activity: 588
Given the number of days before the completion of ICO, it can be said that the most impatient have already participated.
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

I also support such changes. I try to register on different platforms that are new for me. It's quite interesting. Although these platforms have much to develop for now.
This area is still far from being finalized, such projects will just promote this.
Activity: 910

52 days are quite a long time. Much can happen during this time. I think most of the participants at the moment are just waiting for the time to be shorter.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
Pages:
Jump to: