Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔵☄️🔵 [ANN][ICO]VRT.WORLD - VR WORLD IN ONE TECHNOLOGY 🔵☄️🔵 - page 6. (Read 18200 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
The project looks very promising. And team seems serious.
Of course they will have to meet with a huge number of difficulties in developing and marketing in order to get their place in the market, or rather create an own market)
Activity: 434
Merit: 254
Transparent in a way that no one contributed since 10 days?
Actually people have. The update tracker is not counting every contribution automatically.

Yeah I've read it on telegram that there were a lot of people who contributed the past couple of days but it seems like the tracker isn't really updating, I wonder what's wrong with the current tracker though? And what's wrong with the website? Are the dev not aware of this?. People were talking about this issue on telegram but it seems like they didn't took any actions regarding this issue, it's just frustrating that the tracker is broken this will make a lot of investors think that the dev aren't serious about this project and maybe they will also think that this project is a scam just my opinion though. 
yes many are asking about the site problem on the telegram channel but the admin answer will be fixed soon because now the result of ICO is not visible, but if you want to see it you have to enter VRT account in order to know how the results obtained.

I'm sorry but I couldn't understand your statement clearly, are you saying that if I will make an account on the VRT website then I will see the accurate amount raised?. Yeah I hope the devs will fix this issue soon because it's bothering a lot of people and it's not a good look towards new investors anyway have you got any information on how much the current amount raised? And are we already closed to the hard cap? I've tried going over their twitter but I couldn't find any information regarding that.
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
Moscow, May 2018 – VR Technologies, a company operating in the virtual reality realm, participated in confirming the results of the presidential elections in Russia.
https://bit-media.org/blockchain/vrt-technologies-participates-in-the-confirmation-of-election-results/
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
Actually people have. The update tracker is not counting every contribution automatically.

Yeah I've read it on telegram that there were a lot of people who contributed the past couple of days but it seems like the tracker isn't really updating, I wonder what's wrong with the current tracker though? And what's wrong with the website? Are the dev not aware of this?. People were talking about this issue on telegram but it seems like they didn't took any actions regarding this issue, it's just frustrating that the tracker is broken this will make a lot of investors think that the dev aren't serious about this project and maybe they will also think that this project is a scam just my opinion though. 
yes many are asking about the site problem on the telegram channel but the admin answer will be fixed soon because now the result of ICO is not visible, but if you want to see it you have to enter VRT account in order to know how the results obtained.
Activity: 63
Dear Admins Im lookin for a PR Person to speak to or an Email Adress for Marketing Proposes please

Activity: 124
Activity: 238
Activity: 62
How much total token solds ?
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
The VRT difference: now accepting credit cards for your convenience

Have you missed out on the VRT World project investment because you were unsure about dealing with cryptocurrency? You’re in luck! If you’re interested in virtual reality and looking for a solid investment in the industry, VRT Technologies has now teamed up with Dalongpay to make the transition to cryptocurrency safer and easier. Be sure you take the time to visit VRT World Website to learn more about this amazing opportunity. There is a variety of advantages to investing in VRT over competitors like Sony, Oculus Rift and HTC. The VRT World Project will change the face of VR by not only increasing the amount of available VR content (which is currently sorely lacking), but also by making it easier for developers to create content for multiple devices, rather than supporting just a single one. The project provides developers with the expensive tools they need to create amazing content, cutting the prices that keep them from meeting their aspirations. VRT has imagined the future of VR, and that future is bright.

https://medium.com/vrtoken/the-vrt-difference-now-accepting-credit-cards-for-your-convenience-a90e6d40eac9
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
In our opinion, the chosen technology is suitable for the VRT WORLD project. Platform functionality is based on the Ethereum blockchain and Vrchain sidechain, which will reduce transaction costs and increase the speed of data transfers within the platform. Smiley
Activity: 826
Merit: 255
Hello javmarfer. I just went from official website searching here https://vrt.world/#token-sale about softcap of VRT ICO project, but dont meet any informations about the minimum amount needed to be raised for the future of the project. Is here softcap established? Thanks in advance. Good luck!

Yeah I think that information is missing on their website, or maybe it's just our network not completely loading up the site but I strongly believe the former anyway I've tried to do some searching and I found at that VRTWorld's hardcap is around $16,000,000 and it's soft cap is around $3,430,000 so seeing that the current amount reach is just around $2.2+ million dollars, it's safe to say that VRTworld didn't reach the soft cap yet but we're getting there and with the current trend of the token sale, there's no doubt that by the end of next week we'll probably reach the soft cap so we shouldn't even worry about this.

It's about 2 months like the time period since VRT started its token. Until the end of the campaign, there are still about 2, 3 weeks, not much. It is possible to rise the softcap but is not yet sure. I hope to succeed. Good luck. Go ahead.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
I also believe that as time goes on, VRT will be a promising industry. Perhaps time has come. People have prepared for the virtual reality era.
Hello javmarfer. I just went from official website searching here https://vrt.world/#token-sale about softcap of VRT ICO project, but dont meet any informations about the minimum amount needed to be raised for the future of the project. Is here softcap established? Thanks in advance. Good luck!

Yeah I think that information is missing on their website, or maybe it's just our network not completely loading up the site but I strongly believe the former anyway I've tried to do some searching and I found at that VRTWorld's hardcap is around $16,000,000 and it's soft cap is around $3,430,000 so seeing that the current amount reach is just around $2.2+ million dollars, it's safe to say that VRTworld didn't reach the soft cap yet but we're getting there and with the current trend of the token sale, there's no doubt that by the end of next week we'll probably reach the soft cap so we shouldn't even worry about this.
Activity: 349
Merit: 10
VRT CEO Konstantin Negachev interview with Dushan Spalevich for ICO TV VIDEO
Virtual Reality (VR) technology is actively taking over the entertainment industry all over the world. This is not surprising, as improved modern technology turns virtual reality into an entirely new experience. According to analysts, the VR industry is highly likely to create a multibillion market in the next few years. However, one of the key issues getting in the way of full-blown development of this technology is a lack of quality content for VR equipment. We offer a solution that will entice thousands of developers from all over the world to create and monetise quality VR content - a VRT platform serving as a decentralised VR marketplace. The platform will be based on blockchain technology, which guarantees an honest and transparent distribution of funds and the protection of intellectual property rights. In addition, VRT users will have access to platform SDK and API that will make it possible to involve a large number of developers in improving the system.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WaFl215YiGA
Is it complete when it is sent to the address posted in MyEtherWallet?
Activity: 826
Merit: 255
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
VRT World Roadshow in China

We are happy to annonce our China Roadshow!
14/05 Beinjing, ChinaMeet up with Founds and investors, Media, Bloggers for 100–150 person.
15/05 Shanghai China, Meet up with private invesors, Founds, bloggers, media. For 70–100 person.
17/05 Guangzhou, China, Meet up with private invesors, Founds, bloggers, media. For 100 person
19/05 Shenzhen, China, Meet up with private invesors, Founds, bloggers, media. For 100 person

https://medium.com/vrtoken/vrt-world-roadshow-in-china-af1cf61e79b3
Hi will VRT eventually enter the exchange market?
Pages:
Jump to: