Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔵☄️🔵 [ANN][ICO]VRT.WORLD - VR WORLD IN ONE TECHNOLOGY 🔵☄️🔵 - page 9. (Read 18200 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
That is true, still time to make a good analysis, I have you guys on my ICO-list Smiley

Is this a public list? I would be interested to look at it
I join the question. It is always interesting to look at the results of someone else's research / analysis.
The telegram group is now approaching 10,000 members due to the announced airdrop, but it would also be good if they all spend a little bit of money to finance this project and help to make it a reality.
I think the main fees are provided by large investors. But small investors are also very important for the project, as they provide advertising and a number of token holders.

Always good to have a broad investors community as there is less chance for them to prevent the market from finding the real price per token.
I agree, it is obvious that the more holders of the token, the more participants of exchange trades, and hence the liquidity of the token.
Activity: 364

I have seen many projects on this topic, but unfortunately so far none of them has become widely popular.
I do not think that it remains to wait too long. Now is the best time to popularize this.
Demand is huge, so soon one of the platforms will succeed in this area.
Activity: 713
Merit: 252
The telegram group is now approaching 10,000 members due to the announced airdrop, but it would also be good if they all spend a little bit of money to finance this project and help to make it a reality.
I think the main fees are provided by large investors. But small investors are also very important for the project, as they provide advertising and a number of token holders.

Always good to have a broad investors community as there is less chance for them to prevent the market from finding the real price per token.
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 112
That is true, still time to make a good analysis, I have you guys on my ICO-list Smiley

Is this a public list? I would be interested to look at it
Activity: 532
Maybe I will invest when I have some money (hopefully soon) but still hesitating to get in more ICO's
The market is quite a difficult situation. But we still have time to think before making a final decision - almost a month ahead.

Activity: 476
Most of the projects are underestimated now. When the price has fallen, the balance point has passed.
The pendulum swung to the other side without being able to brake on the equilibrium point) This is really so.
If there is confidence in this state of affairs, then now is the time to start making investments.
I'm almost 100% sure. Even if you do not guess the exact value by the "bottom", then after a while you will be in profit.
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

I have similar thoughts when I think about it. I hope crypto community will correct this situation.
It was like manipulation. Soon on the social networks social networks will come decentralized social networks. It will be more difficult to introduce such prohibitions.
The more such events occur the faster the decentralized services will be created. Now the demand for them is obvious.
Activity: 588

I have similar thoughts when I think about it. I hope crypto community will correct this situation.
It was like manipulation. Soon on the social networks social networks will come decentralized social networks. It will be more difficult to introduce such prohibitions.
I have seen many projects on this topic, but unfortunately so far none of them has become widely popular.
Activity: 910
Any news devs?
If I'm not mistaken, you promised a report from some recent offline event.
In facebook it seems there is a report from the last event, did you check it?
I think there was some other offline event about which there is no report, I can not remember where it was held.
This whole ban looks to me like a collaboration among all the incumbents who fear to be replaced by decentralized businesses.
Yes, this is corporate solidarity, a clash of two different ideologies in business.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
The pendulum swung to the other side without being able to brake on the equilibrium point) This is really so.
If there is confidence in this state of affairs, then now is the time to start making investments.
I follow several projects and I see that at the end of the sales period many of them dramatically increase their fees and practically close the hard cap.
Activity: 364

Now everything is green, if this trend continues, then this will be a big help for all ICO.
It would be interesting to see the general statistics for all ICO since the beginning of the year.
I think the failure of the fees correlates with the failure of prices on exchanges.
Most of the projects are underestimated now. When the price has fallen, the balance point has passed.
Activity: 476
https://icobench.com/ico/vrt
You are almost right, there are 35 assessments and all positive.
I think sooner or later the quantity should go into quality.
At the moment the project is undervalued.
Activity: 588

Now everything is green, if this trend continues, then this will be a big help for all ICO.
It would be interesting to see the general statistics for all ICO since the beginning of the year.
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
Any news devs?
In facebook it seems there is a report from the last event, did you check it?
Activity: 910
Any news devs?
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
Which celebrities support virtual reality and are the most enthusiastic about it?
https://medium.com/vrtoken/which-celebrities-support-virtual-reality-and-are-the-most-enthusiastic-about-it-52445f66ec92

In early 2010, virtual reality was the lot of “geeks” and technology companies that could afford to spend tens of millions of dollars to study the prospective sphere. Now VR is in the largest media’s center of attention, VR-attractions are common in shopping centers, and the number of VR-headset brands is uncountable — the market is practically oversaturated with them. In this article we will tell you which celebrities have expressed support for VR.

The only thing that worries me with Mark Zuckerberg though is that it took him a decade to first talk about blockchain... Cheesy Not so sure anymore whether he really knows what the future will bring for us.
At the same time, the advertisement of ICO and, in fact, the blockchain associated topics was banned by the FB.

This whole ban looks to me like a collaboration among all the incumbents who fear to be replaced by decentralized businesses.
I agree with you, therefore I regard this project in the long term. It seems to me very attractive in this regard, especially if the market does not grow as in 2017.
The right idea, in this case the project will be able to show profitability comparable to that which will give crypto currency. This will be good in terms of competition.
The market is green today, but it's probably not a sign of a trend change, but a sign of stabilization. I think now the prices will fluctuate around the levels reached.
Pages:
Jump to: