Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔵☄️🔵 [ANN][ICO]VRT.WORLD - VR WORLD IN ONE TECHNOLOGY 🔵☄️🔵 - page 7. (Read 18200 times)

Activity: 62
Merit: 0
Hello, this project looks very interesting, can I speak with Marketing Manager?
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
VRT World Is Changing The Face of VR As We Know It

The VRT World Project stands to change the face of virtual reality and digital financial markets in the near future. A critical aspect of the VRT World Project is an exclusive developer platform within a blockchain-based marketplace. The platform not only protects participants through the power of blockchain technology but also provides the tools developers need and are often lacking to create great virtual reality content and an audience for content sale, with the intent of bringing the lack of quality VR content into line with the advancing production of VR technology. Additional partnerships with other innovators in the digital industry will also help VRT World stretch the applications of VR. We interviewed Konstantin Negachev CEO of VRT World (vrt.world) to find out more about the company.

https://medium.com/vrtoken/vrt-world-is-changing-the-face-of-vr-as-we-know-it-b025e8b784e5
Activity: 140
what is the contract adresse?
Activity: 713
Merit: 252

How popular and relevant today VR. Today just for fun made a proposal to the friends to visit the Park VR, they gladly agreed and shared their fantasies. I believe that the project has a great future considering the future of the blockchain and VR - a great combination.

That's also a way I see it. I haven't been familiar with VR gaming and parks offering any games, but I think that visiting VR parks can become a real option in your every day life much like we did many other activities .
Activity: 560
Merit: 270
know how it happens, everyone is trying to reach the goal and make mistakes, but then someone does everything right and the game is worth the candle, but here in the virtual reality there are no good projects at the moment
Activity: 104
 It's hilarious they still haven't added a seed generator to their software even after all this, but unsurprising.
Activity: 22

How popular and relevant today VR. Today just for fun made a proposal to the friends to visit the Park VR, they gladly agreed and shared their fantasies. I believe that the project has a great future considering the future of the blockchain and VR - a great combination.
Activity: 168
Don't miss this promising project! Coin allocation right here https://www.icoguide.com/en
Activity: 27
R has the great future and a big opportunities. It can be used in many different sphears.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
The telegram group is now approaching 10,000 members due to the announced airdrop, but it would also be good if they all spend a little bit of money to finance this project and help to make it a reality.
I think the main fees are provided by large investors. But small investors are also very important for the project, as they provide advertising and a number of token holders.

Always good to have a broad investors community as there is less chance for them to prevent the market from finding the real price per token.
I agree, it is obvious that the more holders of the token, the more participants of exchange trades, and hence the liquidity of the token.

Depends whether there is a large whale who engages in some market making, but a wide distribution among holders can be good unless there need to be made decisions among token holders.

Whales can also have a lot of control over the price, which is not always good. Depends on the circumstances in the market.

If volume is natural and extremely high I think that whales have a hard time to play their games and keep everything under control. That happens when the crowds recognize how strong VRT could become.
The telegram group is now approaching 10,000 members due to the announced airdrop, but it would also be good if they all spend a little bit of money to finance this project and help to make it a reality.
I think the main fees are provided by large investors. But small investors are also very important for the project, as they provide advertising and a number of token holders.

Always good to have a broad investors community as there is less chance for them to prevent the market from finding the real price per token.
I agree, it is obvious that the more holders of the token, the more participants of exchange trades, and hence the liquidity of the token.

Depends whether there is a large whale who engages in some market making, but a wide distribution among holders can be good unless there need to be made decisions among token holders.

Whales can also have a lot of control over the price, which is not always good. Depends on the circumstances in the market.

Circumstances in the market and personal preferences. If huge have a huge whale who needs a lot of money now, it could end in a lot of downward price pressure.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
any news about project development?
Activity: 13
Really interesting projected, I've been following a couple of days. What is your strategy for achieving community growth? What is the token distribution model?
Activity: 804
Merit: 251
Now we need to hope that VRT can gather more attention during the month of May. Tax season is over so hopefully the situation improves.

These days doesn't look bad although the money seems to be flowing back into the existing alts instead of running ICOs.

That could be the case but it doesn't necessarily have to. There is just more choice for investors these days and new ICOs allegedly have more upside potential from a speculative point of view maybe.

Now we need to hope that VRT can gather more attention during the month of May. Tax season is over so hopefully the situation improves.

These days doesn't look bad although the money seems to be flowing back into the existing alts instead of running ICOs.
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
VRT World (VR Technologies) - ICO news

VR Technologies has developed a solution that will attract thousands of developers and authors from all over the world to create and monetize high-quality VR content. This solution is the VRT platform, which is a decentralized VR marketplace. The platform is based on the blockchain technology, which guarantees transparent distribution of funds and enforcement of intellectual property rights. In addition, the platform will host available SDKs and APIs, which will greatly simplify the creation of VR content. As a result, it will attract the widest range of stakeholders to participate in the development of the system.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=10&v=-E9WHOlmARE
Activity: 804
Merit: 251
Activity: 504

Good day dear devs! I want to clarify an approximate date of the end of  ICO. Thanks!

Hi!

The actual date of end of tokensale is 30 of April.
The last I've known was 15 of February.
Really unstoppable ICO!

Good luck to you, guys! Your product is very good)
Pages:
Jump to: