Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔵☄️🔵 [ANN][ICO]VRT.WORLD - VR WORLD IN ONE TECHNOLOGY 🔵☄️🔵 - page 3. (Read 18200 times)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Hello fellows! I think that this idea is pretty a commercial investment currently.
Activity: 910
Merit: 253
Hello admin, i have a very interesting marketing proposal for your company to help sell hardcap faster. Kindly let me know who may i PM to upload  PDF proposal with introductional message.

As I said a few posts above I don't even know whether they still check the thread here. PM the OP or reach out to them on their website.
Activity: 63
Hello admin, i have a very interesting marketing proposal for your company to help sell hardcap faster. Kindly let me know who may i PM to upload  PDF proposal with introductional message.
Activity: 62
I do think ARB was very smart releasing the Abot to keep the interest and stop the coin slipping in price, might be an idea for our DevTeam
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
Virtual reality, that's where the money's at! I can't stress this enough, I've been reading a bunch of well-written research pieces by all sorts brainy scientist dudes and they all say that VR is the future. That's why I wanna support this project here!
The problem is that few people have the VR equipment. But I think this is the technology of the future.
Activity: 178
Merit: 10
Virtual reality, that's where the money's at! I can't stress this enough, I've been reading a bunch of well-written research pieces by all sorts brainy scientist dudes and they all say that VR is the future. That's why I wanna support this project here!
Hey VRT team. I am representing one of the biggest YouTube channels(3.5M) in Russia. We are interested in collaboration with your project. Is there anyone I can discuss the details with? Thanks

They don't respond a lot on this thread. I recommend you to join their telegram channel and reach out to them there.
Activity: 294
Hey VRT team. I am representing one of the biggest YouTube channels(3.5M) in Russia. We are interested in collaboration with your project. Is there anyone I can discuss the details with? Thanks
Long time project. It's about 7 months when this thread created, but the project looks so quiet. I see on their website, whereas the ICO rating looks so good. It looks like the ICO competition is really going hot.

The competition isn't that hot because they have a different business model with their parks. Don't know why not so many people are interested.
People like scams, but they do not want to invest in a good real project. Cheesy The riddle. I really like VRT World, in VR this is the best project.

Whether it is the best I don't know, but as I said it is different with their parks. You can physically go there and play and that's awesome.
Activity: 364
BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor
Long time project. It's about 7 months when this thread created, but the project looks so quiet. I see on their website, whereas the ICO rating looks so good. It looks like the ICO competition is really going hot.

The competition isn't that hot because they have a different business model with their parks. Don't know why not so many people are interested.
People like scams, but they do not want to invest in a good real project. Cheesy The riddle. I really like VRT World, in VR this is the best project.
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
It seems that I have missed the VRT bounty event. The Polyswarm team starts from the way they sell ico, doing the right thing in a variety of ways. I really hope they get everything ready for the success of the project.

The bounty looks quite dead if you checked the spreadsheets. Also thought about joining but decided to go with something better.

In the VRT bounty thread, @javmarfer bounty manager, say this: "The VRT bounty campaign is entering it's final and conclusive stage: accounting and distribution."

You can read the entire post here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.39419880

Good luck!

Don't really care that much as I didn't participate because it looked so dead. It also looks like they aren't making a lot of progress with their fundraising process.

Which is weird because they pitched the project in many countries and especially in Asia where VR is popular.

Indeed and maybe the timing wasn't the best. Still I think they could and should have raised more compared to other ICOs.

Timing sounds like a bad excuse. They have done a lot of things right but obviously also made some mistakes in marketing.
copper member
Activity: 16

copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
It seems that I have missed the VRT bounty event. The Polyswarm team starts from the way they sell ico, doing the right thing in a variety of ways. I really hope they get everything ready for the success of the project.

The bounty looks quite dead if you checked the spreadsheets. Also thought about joining but decided to go with something better.

In the VRT bounty thread, @javmarfer bounty manager, say this: "The VRT bounty campaign is entering it's final and conclusive stage: accounting and distribution."

You can read the entire post here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.39419880

Good luck!

Don't really care that much as I didn't participate because it looked so dead. It also looks like they aren't making a lot of progress with their fundraising process.

Which is weird because they pitched the project in many countries and especially in Asia where VR is popular.

Indeed and maybe the timing wasn't the best. Still I think they could and should have raised more compared to other ICOs.
copper member
Activity: 196
Good team with real working product and practical approach to the project. Good luck.
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

Good luck!

Good luck!

Activity: 62
 what will happen to my tokens in my wallet?
Activity: 42
Devs, on which exchanges and in what time periods is it planned to list the project's tokens?
Pages:
Jump to: