Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔵☄️🔵 [ANN][ICO]VRT.WORLD - VR WORLD IN ONE TECHNOLOGY 🔵☄️🔵 - page 21. (Read 18200 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 10
What date did the sales start?

Token sale began on March 14. Until March 31, the purchase of tokens will be 20% bonus, this is an excellent opportunity to profitably buy tokens.
Pleasant bonus. And which bonuses were in the earliest stages?
Activity: 378
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
Perhaps the speed of collection will increase by the end of ICO.
Perhaps large investors will seriously affect the state of things.
I do not know the exact statistics, but usually their "weight" in investments is more than 50%.
Activity: 336
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
Yes, but I meant a 20% bonus when buying.
A good bonus. Subsequent investors may not be afraid of a dump of coins and quietly participate in the project.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11

The project is becoming more popular, and I am sure that large investments will soon come, just need a little more time.
Big investors are likely to take part in the project closer to the end of the first stage in order to get a 20% bonus but not to freeze their money ahead of time.
copper member
Merit: 112
You are a little mistaken - sales will go until April 30.

Yes, but I meant a 20% bonus when buying.

Token sale began on March 14. Until March 31, the purchase of tokens will be 20% bonus, this is an excellent opportunity to profitably buy tokens.
You are a little mistaken - sales will go until April 30.
copper member

Activity: 364
$1 504 216
Raised at the stage of Token Sale
The amount of fees is steadily increasing.
Again a little more than 20 000 dollars collected per day?
Yep. At the moment, a small pace, but usually the collections of money pass like waves.
copper member

The project is becoming more popular, and I am sure that large investments will soon come, just need a little more time.
Activity: 476
Activity: 588
I think that in a stable market the desire of investors to participate in the ICO will be very large.
It is obvious. When there is no profit from the growth rate of coins, then you have to do something.
But I want to note that sometimes this leads to an increase in those who trade on the exchange within a day.
Activity: 910
In this case, when the market is restored or other positive news, everything can change in another direction.
I think that in a stable market the desire of investors to participate in the ICO will be very large.
As it was in 2016-2017. Then the boom of the ICO caused the growth of the entire crypto market.
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
One and a half million is a good amount to start collecting.
Merit: 100
such a large number of positive changes accurately picks up the benefit of the project
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
$1 504 216
Again a little more than 20 000 dollars collected per day?
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
I didn't mean of course that the team should promise a rocket.
And I completely agree with you that it would be really strange and suspicious.

That is, I figuratively expressed that investors can independently study the project and see great prospects for the project if the team is able to give investors a sufficient information to understanding in particular which specific activities will grow the token price.

Also I think that no matter who has what experience on the forum, the most important thing in the dialogue is always to find the truth which will be useful to everyone.
I agree with you. The team provides objective information, and investors make decisions.
As for the experience, I also agree - many forum novices are very experienced in other areas of activity, for example, in real business.
that's true. u know it's a lot of people who made an experience not because of forum topics, but by their own understanding behavior of market
Therefore, it is necessary to evaluate ideas, and not people who express them  Smiley
One and a half million is a good amount to start collecting.
Activity: 364
$1 504 216
Activity: 476
It is obvious. When there is no profit from the growth rate of coins, then you have to do something.
Activity: 126
I didn't mean of course that the team should promise a rocket.
And I completely agree with you that it would be really strange and suspicious.

That is, I figuratively expressed that investors can independently study the project and see great prospects for the project if the team is able to give investors a sufficient information to understanding in particular which specific activities will grow the token price.

Also I think that no matter who has what experience on the forum, the most important thing in the dialogue is always to find the truth which will be useful to everyone.
I agree with you. The team provides objective information, and investors make decisions.
As for the experience, I also agree - many forum novices are very experienced in other areas of activity, for example, in real business.
that's true. u know it's a lot of people who made an experience not because of forum topics, but by their own understanding behavior of market
Pages:
Jump to: