Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔵☄️🔵 [ANN][ICO]VRT.WORLD - VR WORLD IN ONE TECHNOLOGY 🔵☄️🔵 - page 24. (Read 18200 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
the project is interesting. Tell me please, but can you find out the details of the franchise conditions? and where is the project officially registered?
The community manager said that this issue should be addressed directly to the team.
Activity: 161
“The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content”
the project is interesting. Tell me please, but can you find out the details of the franchise conditions? and where is the project officially registered?
Activity: 364
I think that's not the point. The marketing  is more or less lined up. But it is important that the investor understands where the added value of the token will later appear. It's not enough to talk about the project, the most important thing is to convince the investor that he buys a rocket.
I think very few people seriously looking for exactly rocket. First of all, investors are oriented to security - so that their investments do not cause a loss.
Activity: 714
Merit: 529
They already implemented a lot of items from the roadmap that is why I am surprised that the sale isn't going crazy!

There is no proper coverage in the media. This is one of the key tools to attract attention to the project, but for some reason it is ignored by the team.

I would not say at all that there is insufficient coverage. There have been several sources where you could read about VRT World and also they are giving a lot of presentations at conferences, which I think is perfect to attract the target audience.

I think that's not the point. The marketing  is more or less lined up. But it is important that the investor understands where the added value of the token will later appear. It's not enough to talk about the project, the most important thing is to convince the investor that he buys a rocket.
Activity: 476
I will not argue, but I'm sure that ETH will catch up with other currencies, it will recover later.
But even now investing from the ETH in VRT i think it's right.
Quite a simple idea, since even returning to the maximum the ETH will give only x3, but a successful ICO can give x100 in the perspective.
Everyone knows about ETH, but it's difficult to find good ICO.
In this you are right, and not all ICO sufficient investment capacity, while in ETH you can invest at least a billion.
Activity: 588
I would be interested in knowing whether the team itself expects to sell out or whether there are also potential strategic investors who might jump in and buy most of the tokens.
Judging by the activity of the project team, they have a good background and do not really worry about starting collection of funds.
I think that the main investors of the project will be large investors with whom the team agreed directly.
Activity: 378
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
I will not argue, but I'm sure that ETH will catch up with other currencies, it will recover later.
Quite a simple idea, since even returning to the maximum the ETH will give only x3, but a successful ICO can give x100 in the perspective.
Everyone knows about ETH, but it's difficult to find good ICO.
Activity: 910
Very weak beginning. I expected much more fees. Time still can and they throw more.
The project was not lucky in that the crisis on the market coincided with the beginning of ICO.
I think the reason is this. When the market stabilizes the activity of investors will rise.
I would be interested in knowing whether the team itself expects to sell out or whether there are also potential strategic investors who might jump in and buy most of the tokens.
Judging by the activity of the project team, they have a good background and do not really worry about starting collection of funds.
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
Very weak beginning. I expected much more fees. Time still can and they throw more.
The project was not lucky in that the crisis on the market coincided with the beginning of ICO.
Activity: 826
Merit: 314
GIF by SOCIFI
$1 461 720 Raised at the stage of Token Sale
For three days, about 150,000 dollars were collected. Not a very high rate.
I agree with you, usually projects show the best results at the start.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
I agree with you, usually projects show the best results at the start.
Activity: 364
Activity: 476
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
Perhaps the fact that ETH is now growing more slowly than other currencies shows that investors are investing it in ICO?
An interesting idea, really, as far as I know the greatest amount of investment goes in ETH.
I do not think that projects immediately cash the ETH, there is some other reason most likely.
Activity: 588
The developers said that there are certain agreements with strategic investors, but did not disclose details about the stages of these arrangements.
Maybe negotiations are still going on. In any case, we learn about the results.
The situation in the market contributes to the fact that the negotiations are delayed, as the general trend is very unclear.
Activity: 910
I looked at the spreadsheets of the campaign - it is very active, although it is difficult to guess by the number of pages of the bounty thread.
Really. The project has good support from bounty hunters, probably they also consider the project promising.
Merit: 0
The project is quite good sales if we take into account the general situation on the market.
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
I agree with your assessment, we can say that now we are at the beginning of the process that will change the game industry and affect many other areas of human life.
Training with the help of VR technologies looks very promising. I have seen such systems already being applied in China at the level of primary education.
This technology is in demand, and will be applied accordingly in many areas. Even if government agencies are using it, then that says a lot.
I agree with you, large investors are waiting for a convenient moment. It is best for them to enter the project before the end of ICO. The situation on the market makes you think things over.
Investing in ICO is profitable in the later stages when the market is growing.
It all depends on what portfolio you have at the time of investing. All assets vary in price in different ways.
Yes, I did not take this moment into account. I mean that investors are already in the crypto currency. If they are in fiat, then of course this algorithm completely changes its sequence.
Near the end of ICO, we will see which of us was right  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: