Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔵☄️🔵 [ANN][ICO]VRT.WORLD - VR WORLD IN ONE TECHNOLOGY 🔵☄️🔵 - page 17. (Read 18200 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
And the price of the token on the exchange  Wink But we will find out this information later.
I hope the community manager will appear in the thread.
As there will be free time I will remind the team about this in the telegram.
Activity: 112
It is fascinating to think how VR will revolutionize the way we communicate with each other.
Activity: 336
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
I hope that for the remaining time, the external background will change.
If now there is no news about the subsequent closing of the exchanges, then I think this is the minimum price for all coins.
I'm almost not surprised by the new lows. It is necessary to simply wait, someday the market should find an equilibrium point.
Activity: 160
Merit: 0
Interesting project! I plan to study it and after investing, I wish good luck to the developers!)
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
I have not met the total number of tokens allocated to Airdrop.
I wonder when this information will be published? This is the most important part of the action  Smiley
And the price of the token on the exchange  Wink But we will find out this information later.
I hope the community manager will appear in the thread.
Over the past day, the amount collected has increased insignificantly. But I'm not surprised, since the morning on the market a continuous negative.
Activity: 364
An interesting and unusual project! I will be glad to our cooperation and mutually beneficial financial success. Ready to take on the feasible work!
What kind of cooperation are you talking about?
Activity: 222
Merit: 100
An interesting and unusual project! I will be glad to our cooperation and mutually beneficial financial success. Ready to take on the feasible work!
Activity: 476
Yes, but the pace is still not very high. External factors strongly affect all projects.
I think that the price rebound will be very strong - up to 30 percent of the minimum.
Activity: 588
If now there is no news about the subsequent closing of the exchanges, then I think this is the minimum price for all coins.
What are the closures of the exchanges you are talking about? Everything works perfectly.
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
I wonder when this information will be published? This is the most important part of the action  Smiley
Activity: 910
copper member
Merit: 112
But you took part in the airdrop? When will the token be distributed?

No, I read about this in the Medium blog. I am sure that more information will be available about this in the near future.
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
Plus, they have shares in many companies of the sphere of R&D.
I think that everything is heavily regulated there, so it is very unlikely.
Perhaps, but there may be some agreements regarding the use of patents, etc.
Was there information about the exact numbers of tokens distributed through the airdrop?
But you took part in the airdrop? When will the token be distributed?
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
Activity: 364
Red days on the market continue and investors are still waiting.
But the fees are growing slightly, it means that some investors are investing money now.
Yes, but the pace is still not very high. External factors strongly affect all projects.
copper member
Merit: 112
Was there information about the exact numbers of tokens distributed through the airdrop?

Activity: 476
Red days on the market continue and investors are still waiting.
But the fees are growing slightly, it means that some investors are investing money now.
Activity: 588
At Facebook simultaneously in development there are a lot of projects in different areas, obviously they have the development VR.
Plus, they have shares in many companies of the sphere of R&D.
I think that everything is heavily regulated there, so it is very unlikely.
Pages:
Jump to: