Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔵☄️🔵 [ANN][ICO]VRT.WORLD - VR WORLD IN ONE TECHNOLOGY 🔵☄️🔵 - page 16. (Read 18200 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
31 days ahead, maybe some important news during this period will be announced that will change the mood of the investors.
Due to the fact that bonuses are evenly distributed over time, large investments will be made closer to the end of ICO. I think now this is the most profitable solution.
It depends on the situation on the market. It is possible that it is safer to invest in small parts at certain intervals in order to smooth out the jumps in stock prices.
Activity: 910
31 days ahead, maybe some important news during this period will be announced that will change the mood of the investors.
Due to the fact that bonuses are evenly distributed over time, large investments will be made closer to the end of ICO. I think now this is the most profitable solution.
Now investors are likely to reason not in terms of profits, but in terms of saving funds in a falling market.
Activity: 336
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
For example, some major partnership agreements or the opening of several new VR parks.
Real business is one of the strongest aspects of the project, I think the team needs to develop marketing in this direction.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
Activity: 364
I'm surprised that the project with such high marks on all ICO trackers started not with very large fees or even the closure of the hard cap.
I think for the remaining time the situation will improve. Already two days the situation on the market is stable.
Cheesy sorry. Red again.
The more falling the closer the bottom. I think so. We can not go into negative areas of meaning.
Cheesy sorry. Red again.
I am surprised at the "ingenuity" of the circumstances - every day some unexpected news.
Activity: 126
As a developer, I'd love to have someone watch my back from a traditional market!
Activity: 476
I'm surprised that the project with such high marks on all ICO trackers started not with very large fees or even the closure of the hard cap.
I think for the remaining time the situation will improve. Already two days the situation on the market is stable.
Cheesy sorry. Red again.
Activity: 588
For example, some major partnership agreements or the opening of several new VR parks.
Activity: 378
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
The telegram group is now approaching 10,000 members due to the announced airdrop, but it would also be good if they all spend a little bit of money to finance this project and help to make it a reality.
How much money did you invest in the project?
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
Which celebrities support virtual reality and are the most enthusiastic about it?
https://medium.com/vrtoken/which-celebrities-support-virtual-reality-and-are-the-most-enthusiastic-about-it-52445f66ec92

In early 2010, virtual reality was the lot of “geeks” and technology companies that could afford to spend tens of millions of dollars to study the prospective sphere. Now VR is in the largest media’s center of attention, VR-attractions are common in shopping centers, and the number of VR-headset brands is uncountable — the market is practically oversaturated with them. In this article we will tell you which celebrities have expressed support for VR.

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/800/1*7TtTZHiQxvPkjMbDTvtOWQ.jpeg

The only thing that worries me with Mark Zuckerberg though is that it took him a decade to first talk about blockchain... Cheesy Not so sure anymore whether he really knows what the future will bring for us.
At the same time, the advertisement of ICO and, in fact, the blockchain associated topics was banned by the FB.
But this does not cancel the fact that Zuckerberg supports VR, all the rest is more a policy, which, by the way, depends little on him.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
Which celebrities support virtual reality and are the most enthusiastic about it?
https://medium.com/vrtoken/which-celebrities-support-virtual-reality-and-are-the-most-enthusiastic-about-it-52445f66ec92

In early 2010, virtual reality was the lot of “geeks” and technology companies that could afford to spend tens of millions of dollars to study the prospective sphere. Now VR is in the largest media’s center of attention, VR-attractions are common in shopping centers, and the number of VR-headset brands is uncountable — the market is practically oversaturated with them. In this article we will tell you which celebrities have expressed support for VR.

The only thing that worries me with Mark Zuckerberg though is that it took him a decade to first talk about blockchain... Cheesy Not so sure anymore whether he really knows what the future will bring for us.
At the same time, the advertisement of ICO and, in fact, the blockchain associated topics was banned by the FB.
The telegram group is now approaching 10,000 members due to the announced airdrop, but it would also be good if they all spend a little bit of money to finance this project and help to make it a reality.
I think the main fees are provided by large investors. But small investors are also very important for the project, as they provide advertising and a number of token holders.
Activity: 364
Activity: 713
Merit: 252
Activity: 826
Merit: 250

Activity: 476
Activity: 588
Interesting project! I plan to study it and after investing, I wish good luck to the developers!)
Cheesy It is best to study the project and only after that make an investment decision.
It is fascinating to think how VR will revolutionize the way we communicate with each other.
Do you think this will be a popular option for communication? I think this will be applicable in rare cases.
Pages:
Jump to: