Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔵☄️🔵 [ANN][ICO]VRT.WORLD - VR WORLD IN ONE TECHNOLOGY 🔵☄️🔵 - page 20. (Read 18200 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 10
Participants
Collected
$1 528 467
It turns out that at the moment only small investors are participating in ICO.

It turns out that on the average 300 dollars are invested.
This is only the beginning of sales, there will be further changes in the number of participants and in the amounts.
Activity: 588
Participants
Collected
$1 528 467

Quite a large number of participants. So, big investors should come soon.
Activity: 378
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
Participants
Collected
$1 528 467

It turns out that on the average 300 dollars are invested.
Activity: 910
Participants
Collected
$1 528 467
I do not know the exact statistics, but usually their "weight" in investments is more than 50%.
Yes, I think such an assessment is fair with respect to average values, but it can vary from project to project.
There are exceptions - projects that put a very small individual hard cap on investment.
Yes, I've seen such companies, but installing such a hard cap is done more for the sake of advertising.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
Yes, it is better to get a small (relatively) profit, but reliably than a huge profit, but with the subsequent collapse.
It's not such an obvious question as you think. I would say that everything depends on the mathematical expectation of these actions.
Activity: 336
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
A good bonus. Subsequent investors may not be afraid of a dump of coins and quietly participate in the project.
Correct remark, I'm afraid of projects that give huge bonuses to early investors, too. Sometimes this leads to a drop in prices at the beginning of trading.
On the other hand, the initial investors must receive a risk premium. Plus, compensation for the fact that their funds are in the work longer.
I think the risk is approximately the same at these stages, the market is not growing, so the one who invested in the beginning does not bear any additional costs.
But still there must be some reason that makes you invest earlier than others. Therefore, the bonus is justified.
Activity: 364
A good bonus. Subsequent investors may not be afraid of a dump of coins and quietly participate in the project.
Correct remark, I'm afraid of projects that give huge bonuses to early investors, too. Sometimes this leads to a drop in prices at the beginning of trading.
On the other hand, the initial investors must receive a risk premium. Plus, compensation for the fact that their funds are in the work longer.
I think the risk is approximately the same at these stages, the market is not growing, so the one who invested in the beginning does not bear any additional costs.
I think so too. A solid project focused on real business. After the fall of all these speculative projects, such projects should be in good demand.
Yes, it is better to get a small (relatively) profit, but reliably than a huge profit, but with the subsequent collapse.
Let's see what investors think about it.
Activity: 161
“The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content”
as I understand, the fees are very weak. and where is the community manager? do we really have no right to even know whether the platform is officially registered? and if so, where?
Activity: 910
Everyone understands this, but when there is a buzz decide to take the risk.
If the market for this period will be stably green, then the charges will be close to the hard cap.
I think so too. A solid project focused on real business. After the fall of all these speculative projects, such projects should be in good demand.
Activity: 378
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
I do not know the exact statistics, but usually their "weight" in investments is more than 50%.
Yes, I think such an assessment is fair with respect to average values, but it can vary from project to project.
There are exceptions - projects that put a very small individual hard cap on investment.
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
Activity: 350
Developers should be more active in this project. They used to be more active every day. I haven't heard a lot of updates recently.
I hope this coin will bring me a good harvest.

The beginning of the main stage of sales for you is not enough update?
You are a little mistaken - sales will go until April 30.
If the market for this period will be stably green, then the charges will be close to the hard cap.
Activity: 364
Yes, but I meant a 20% bonus when buying.
Activity: 196
Developers should be more active in this project. They used to be more active every day. I haven't heard a lot of updates recently.
I hope this coin will bring me a good harvest.
Perhaps the speed of collection will increase by the end of ICO.
Perhaps large investors will seriously affect the state of things.
What date did the sales start?

Token sale began on March 14. Until March 31, the purchase of tokens will be 20% bonus, this is an excellent opportunity to profitably buy tokens.
You are a little mistaken - sales will go until April 30.
Pages:
Jump to: