Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔵☄️🔵 [ANN][ICO]VRT.WORLD - VR WORLD IN ONE TECHNOLOGY 🔵☄️🔵 - page 18. (Read 18200 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
With the best option, FB will also participate in this project. But not directly but through a controlled company, because of the "trend" to ignore the ICO.
You are very optimistic. But everything happens.
Activity: 910
What do you mean by virtual reality in your project, what services or functions will your project represent to users what benefit they will bring to ordinary people. Is it possible to earn tokens on your project?
If I'm not mistaken, the platform invited game developers to cooperate.
Partners for the opening of parks were also invited, on a franchise basis.
In any case, either money or special knowledge is required.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
With the best option, FB will also participate in this project. But not directly but through a controlled company, because of the "trend" to ignore the ICO.
Activity: 336
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
At Facebook simultaneously in development there are a lot of projects in different areas, obviously they have the development VR.
Plus, they have shares in many companies of the sphere of R&D.
Activity: 364
Red days on the market continue and investors are still waiting.
But the fees are growing slightly, it means that some investors are investing money now.
If all the conditions were fulfilled honestly and on time, then the remuneration is quite fair. Most of the problems are due to inattention, because nobody reads the rules.
Was there information about the exact numbers of tokens distributed through the airdrop?
copper member
Merit: 112
One way or another, the airdrop is not always right. Someone had time, someone not, it's like a lucky lottery ticket for free.

If all the conditions were fulfilled honestly and on time, then the remuneration is quite fair. Most of the problems are due to inattention, because nobody reads the rules.
Activity: 476
Red days on the market continue and investors are still waiting.
Activity: 112
Let's just hope that VR world will be available to all those who need it.
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
Which celebrities support virtual reality and are the most enthusiastic about it?
https://medium.com/vrtoken/which-celebrities-support-virtual-reality-and-are-the-most-enthusiastic-about-it-52445f66ec92

In early 2010, virtual reality was the lot of “geeks” and technology companies that could afford to spend tens of millions of dollars to study the prospective sphere. Now VR is in the largest media’s center of attention, VR-attractions are common in shopping centers, and the number of VR-headset brands is uncountable — the market is practically oversaturated with them. In this article we will tell you which celebrities have expressed support for VR.

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/800/1*7TtTZHiQxvPkjMbDTvtOWQ.jpeg
Does Zuckerberg also support VR? It would be wonderful given his enormous financial resources.
At Facebook simultaneously in development there are a lot of projects in different areas, obviously they have the development VR.
Activity: 588
What do you mean by virtual reality in your project, what services or functions will your project represent to users what benefit they will bring to ordinary people. Is it possible to earn tokens on your project?
Partners for the opening of parks were also invited, on a franchise basis.
Activity: 910
copper member
There is nothing to worry about, usually a small number of tokens are allocated to the airdrop, with their help you can not manipulate the market.

It would be fair if such an opportunity was achieved honestly. I would not want to share this with a bot either.
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
I hope the team will check the participants. I would not want the bot to have the ability to get tokens.
There is nothing to worry about, usually a small number of tokens are allocated to the airdrop, with their help you can not manipulate the market.
Which celebrities support virtual reality and are the most enthusiastic about it?
https://medium.com/vrtoken/which-celebrities-support-virtual-reality-and-are-the-most-enthusiastic-about-it-52445f66ec92

In early 2010, virtual reality was the lot of “geeks” and technology companies that could afford to spend tens of millions of dollars to study the prospective sphere. Now VR is in the largest media’s center of attention, VR-attractions are common in shopping centers, and the number of VR-headset brands is uncountable — the market is practically oversaturated with them. In this article we will tell you which celebrities have expressed support for VR.

Does Zuckerberg also support VR? It would be wonderful given his enormous financial resources.
Activity: 322

Activity: 350
Merit: 11
I hope the team will check the participants. I would not want the bot to have the ability to get tokens.
I'm sure everything will be done right, the team is also interested in this.
Activity: 364
The terms of participation are fairly simple. I have already registered. The project looks decent. I think even the tokens from the airdrop will have value in the future.
It is obvious. The project is proceeding well, if the ICO is successful, then the scale of the business will go intensely.
I hope this helps with the token. grow in the price. Investors do not receive dividends from their tokens. It is important that the price itself grows in value.
There is a simple relationship - if the project is successful, then the tokens are in demand and grow in value.
copper member

It depends on the manager. I hope that for the organization of Airdrop the team found a worthy candidate.
Activity: 476
Merit: 13
What part of the tokens will be distributed in the airdrop?
Good question, I also did not see a specific figure in the article about the airdrop. Is it possible that I missed something? If anyone has the exact information, please share.
I'm also interested in this. I hope the team will clarify the situation.
Pages:
Jump to: